Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo A Defender's Nightmare. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cristiano Ronaldo A Defender's Nightmare. (522 Views)

. / Photos: French Ice Dancer Gabriella Papadakis Suffers 'worst Nightmare' After Se / Passenger's Uber Nightmare As 'prostitute Performs Sex Act On Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo A Defender's Nightmare. by uneeking(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2017
As promised in an earlier post today in which we featured the Argentinian Superstar Lionel Messi in a video format, (read it here) we will in this post turn our attention to Portugal’s star striker Cristiano Ronaldo.

CR7 as he is otherwise known is the main contestant for the best footballer of modern time. Like I mentioned in the earlier post (read it here), I found two videos that accurately decribe the achievements of both stars on the soccer pitch. I believe these will help put us in the right position to decided who is actually the better of the two.

Without much ado, let us watch the video showcasing Cristiano Ronaldo’s exploits on the field of play as presented in the video right here below.

For the video and links, please visit;
http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-cristiano-ronaldo-a-defenders-nightmare/

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-lionel-messi-the-super-human-at-work-video/

Have fun while you are at it please.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo A Defender's Nightmare. by bencarson007(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2017
Slayer of Bonucci,Chellini and Dani Alves... Only man that made Buffon sit on the ground... I salute you @ C Ronaldo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba… The Problem Of Nigeria / Tensions Grips As Consortium Of Banks Assume Control Over Etisalat Nigeria / Nigeria's New Make Up, Beauty & Wellness Booking App. Download it for FREE now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.