Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 (23872 Views)

Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 / Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 / Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by ideology(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2017
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of the 2017 SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme specifically targeting youths from host communities along Trans Niger Pipeline (TNP) Right of Way in Ogoniland.

LiveWIRE is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start their own businesses through the provision of training and finance for young entrepreneur

The objectives for the LiveWIRE programme are to:

Enable youths to establish businesses by providing business planning and management skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
Provide business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
Link successful candidates to third parties like banks, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and allied financial institutions.
Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
Programme Content

Pre-start up:- Value and Organize Yourself (VOY)
Bright Ideas workshop (BI)
Become a Successful Business Owner (Business Planning & Management)
Value Chain workshop
Business Start-up (How to access finance & technology)
Post start up (Mentoring and Market linkages)
Applications Eligibility

Male and female applicants who are indigenes of communities in the following Local Government Areas of Rivers State: Eleme, Tai, and Gokana.
Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline.
Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket
Must be resident in Rivers State
Must have an innovative business idea
Must desire to own and manage a business

Method of Application

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email/sms.

Interested and qualified? Go to Shell LiveWIRE career website on livewire-nigeria.org to apply

Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by wunmi590(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
After creating a thread and also becoming the first to comment again, is that good?

anyway, by the power on me, i am taking over your first to comment.

Modified: All the people that have been shouting first to comment, whats even there?

But to be sincere, first to comment dey sweet oo

Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by honestivo(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
So khana LGA is not among?
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by taylor88(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
which one come be tai,eleme and gokana

so me wey from etche i no get hope

taaaaa...I dey go register under eleme

Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by softmind24: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Our oyel people over to u guys if u guys like sell it to igbo and come back to cry blue blood tomorrow when u see the igbo man progressing
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by emekanairaland(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
No be only live wire angry angry angry
Na Electric pole grin grin grin grin

Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by besticality: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Isorite
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by wintersnow(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
This wan nah big LIE WIRE
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by emekanairaland(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
emekanairaland:
No be only live wire angry angry angry
Na Electric pole grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ogonis only...
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by calberian: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nice one from shell but why only these 3 communities from Rivers
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by Innodon(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Interested
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by YalaTech(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Do not miss this opportunity NIGERIAN SHELL PROGRAMME 2017 is currently recruiting graduates for 2017 job vacancies see full job title and job description here, http://www.yalatech.com.ng/nigerian-shell-programme-2017/
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by AleeDee(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Good concept to reduce militancy
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by smartty68(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thank God I finally made it FTC
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by xclusiveguy4(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hmm Shell again

Nice one though at least there won't be sharing of LOVE LETTER to applicant

Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by ignis: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Why must it be exclusive to only 3 local governments in Rivers?
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by talk2emma: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by feelgoodInc: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Shell has bought ogoni be that, there is no Rumuos here why na?

Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by CoolAmbience(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
calberian:

I guess the rush to spot the inadequacy in the report rather than xray the opportunities had the better of you.

The report named 3 catchment LGAs not three communities.
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by kceewhyte(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
smartty68:
Thank God I finally made it FTC
how
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by KemjikaEme: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
All these must be resident in Lagos, Abuja and Rivers don taya me.
Are they aware people reside in other oil producing states of Nigeria?
Anyway, Ogoni people over to you.
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by calberian: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
CoolAmbience:

I guess the rush to spot the inadequacy in the report rather than xray the opportunities had the better of you.

The report named 3 catchment LGAs not three communities.

Who's this ignoramus?

I chose my words carefully.

A community can be as large in land area and population as a local government. It could also smaller.
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by Emestar1999: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
taylor88:
which one come be tai,eleme and gokana

so me wey from etche i no get hope

taaaaa...I dey go register under eleme
That is corruption
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by ideologies(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
SHELL Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2017 >> http://www.ideologieshub.com.ng/shell-graduate-recruitment-2017/

Graduate HSE Intern Recruitment at RusselSmith Group >> http://www.ideologieshub.com.ng/hse-intern-recruitment-russelsmith-group/
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by Drnice: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
LWKD. Tatariri-tatariri
Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
softmind24:
Our oyel people over to u guys if u guys like sell it to igbo and come back to cry blue blood tomorrow when u see the igbo man progressing

Rubbish!
I don't blame you but I blame our ctc chairmen giving out local government identification without proper verification if the person in question is from the lga he/she claims.

Again your ibo brothers are already falsifying Rivers State Local Govt. Identification, so it won't be a surprise to me if some of them get a slot.
After all your criminal mentality is A grade.

Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
calberian:

It's 3 LGAs, not 3 communities.
This is just to stop the unrest in the Ogoni axis.
And most likely win the hearts of the Ogonis, then push Belema oil out of business and start their monopoly in Ogoniland again.

Re: Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 by CoolAmbience(m): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
calberian:

Who's this ignoramus?

I chose my words carefully.

A community can be as large in land area and population as a local government. It could also smaller.

Learning shouldn't be by compulsion.

If you say you were correct, so be it. Community is the same as LGA. Noted but I can't be involved in such kindergarten argument.

Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme / Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee / Five Reasons Why Employment In Nigeria Is Too Rare(No 4&5 Is For The Youth)