Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] (3143 Views)

Ifeanyi Ibezim's Thugs Shoot 2 Men Dead In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by INTERMAN: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Never jealous or ever wish you are like someone just because he carry "big cars" or build a multi million naira mansion. Some of them are unclean, and worst than a pig. It could be blood money! Men are getting teribbly and horribly wicked and inhuman everyday. A boy's head was caught with two men after the stocked it in a bag filled with charcoal. So people who saw it may think it was a Charcoal they carry. All in the name of a blood money. They want to appear rich in the sight of men but are fools and hell bound in the sight of God.

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by Evablizin(f): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jesus
Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by LionDeLeo: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
What is this?
Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by bkool7(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
I give up!
Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by cathodekazim: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
may thunder fire them all n thr sponsors
Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by FKO81(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Chaii shocked shocked
Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
ehn ehn angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by Agumbankembu: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Afonja and head hunting sef.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by chiagozien(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
na them

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by BabaRamota1980: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Afonja and head hunting sef.

Ibos have been caught with ritual killing in Yorubaland. Hausa has been caught. Just because is in Yotubaland, dont assume its Yoruba. We want authority to give names so we can identify who these killers are...

Regardless who they are, the grave point is the loss of life. May the life of this young boy rest in peace.
Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Reason why you should never buy anything from ikorodu they advertise insanely cheap goods there...buy at your own risk!

I can only imagine the grief of the victim's​ relatives. God console them.
Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by onlinetomola(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
I was at this scene on Thursday at Benson Area, Ikorodu....how i wish those Police allowed people to set these wicked guys ablaze that day... They confessed there is a particular Pastor that do send them and pay them. These people are supposed to be killed instantly that very day because they confessed this wasn't the first job.
Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Those 2 should have their heads severed already from their body. What sort of wickedness is this?
Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
For those of you who can not read between lines.
You should know why this is in the heart of yorubaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by Candyrain(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Ibos have been caught with ritual killing in Yorubaland. Hausa has been caught. Just because is in Yotubaland, dont assume its Yoruba. We want authority to give names so we can identify who these killers are...

Regardless who they are, the grave point is the loss of life. May the life of this young boy rest in peace.

Come on shut ur mouth. It's come to skull mining now u remember Hausa has been caught, Igbo has been caught. If a drug related crime was posted would u remember that these other ethnic groups have one time or the other been caught?

Mr Hypocrite. No matter what u say it doesn't stop u guys from being the Skull Miner in Chief (SMC)

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
What are yorubass turning into? My Goodness!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
HammerEvery:
Why are yorubas so addicted with cutting up people's head for rituals?

I'm very sure they were on their way to jankara market to go sell the poor boy's head for a paltry N2,000 as usual. Tufiakwa!
I have shown you the reason and you are still asking

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by 234GT(m): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ikorodu and Mowe have some wicked demons stationed there permanently.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
234GT:
Ikorodu and Mowe have some wicked demons stationed there permanently.
true talk

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by adonis89(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yoruba

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by IJOBA2: 12:31am On Jun 11, 2017
YORUBA MUSLIMS AND SKULL MINING BUSINESS ARE LIKE OKO AND OBOgrin

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos] by ZorGBUooeh: 3:23am On Jun 11, 2017
This is AFONCASTIC..Buy dia evil ugly face we shall know them angry

(1) (Reply)

I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris / Meaning Of The Symbols On The Flag Of The Nigerian Army / Thread For PMB Support groups gathering In Kano Tomorrow 8/12/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.