Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, (880 Views)

Enugu State Governor Is Sponsoring The Return Of Enugu Indigenes Coming Home / Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, by neolboy(m): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
The spokesman of the Coalition of Northern Groups, Abdulazeez Suleiman, yesterday said that the group which asked Igbos to the quit northern Nigeria in three months was not being sponsored by powerful northerners as being alleged.

Suleiman, from an undisclosed location, told Daily Trust on phone that it would be ridiculous for him to allow himself to be controlled by anybody at his age.

“That we are being supported by some powerful people is not true. It will be funny if I would have to wait for someone to tell me what to do, regarding my destiny and that of my people.

As a matter of fact, those who think they are the ‘big boys’ of the north - El-Rufai and Shettima - are the ones fighting us, while those who support and understand us are the neglected poor,” he said.

Suleiman said none of the leaders of the 16 groups in the coalition had been arrested so far despite the order by governors El-Rufai of Kaduna and Shettima of Borno. “The coalition is made up of more than 16 different groups. It will be difficult to ascertain that unless the authorities say it.

What is important here is whether or not the governors’ powers extend to ordering the arrest of people in all the states of northern Nigeria,” he said.

On who is funding the group, Suleiman said money is not the motive. “I don’t see what money has to do with all this. Money does not buy freedom, and cannot motivate the courage to stand for the rights of people,” he stated.

source:https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-nobody-sponsoring-our-quit-notice-to-igbo/201243.html

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, by Evablizin(f): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ugbahara na ala ndi ausa maka umu biafra just negodu

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, by NwaAmaikpe: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Evablizin so I bu nwa Igbo

I na-eme ka adaka ke mgbe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, by Evablizin(f): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

hahaha ewu ohia,mkpi di ka gi common si eba a puo lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Who is calling for freedom
Re: Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Evablizin:
hahaha ewu ohia,mkpi di ka gi common si eba a puo lols
NwaAmaikpe:

Evablizin:
Ugbahara na ala ndi ausa maka umu biafra just negodu
Habla en un idioma entendemos... Por favor? Gracias.
Re: Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, by dlondonbadboy: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
developers go and develop your red potopoto land. useless products of factory baby production.

leave the north for the abokis

Person go marry this one put for house tomorrow...too bad. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, by APCsupporter: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
the likes of Atiku and El rufai are only looking for south East votes for 2019 elections. something they can never ever get.
Re: Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, by NothingDoMe: 12:54am On Jun 11, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
developers go and develop your red potopoto land. useless products of factory baby production.

See this he-woman.

Your gender confusion is an indication of the mental state of the afonja moszleems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, by SIRmanjar(m): 2:56am On Jun 11, 2017
My frend shut up..The codein una drink before the statement go soon clear for una eyes tell ur people to vacate the south oo..On Oct 1 we stand cool
Re: Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, by inkzpatty(m): 3:16am On Jun 11, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

diz ur vex4 ipod go soon kill u.kip the flame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, by felicitywe(m): 3:30am On Jun 11, 2017
Men u r correct in dat statement & ultimatum.We pray against anybody that will arrest you on dat statement.Ipob&Massob r happy with what you did.Pls you need to remind them every two weeks.Long live BIAFRA!
Re: Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, by bigfrancis21: 3:39am On Jun 11, 2017
OrestesDante:

Habla en un idioma entendemos... Por favor? Gracias.

Speak in a language you understand...please? Thanks.

My Spanish is really improving! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, by leofab(f): 3:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Gibberish
Re: Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 11, 2017
Government cannot use force on this Northern group, hence they have something worse than Boko Haram in their hands.
Re: Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 11, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Speak in a language you understand...please? Thanks.
My Spanish is really improving! cheesy
grin. We understand. Entendemos
Re: Nobody Is Sponsoring Our Quit Notice On The Igbo- Suleiman, by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:10am On Jun 11, 2017
Just as nobody will ever take OUR oil wells from us to the North again. Never in Biafraland.

Go eat ya cows and Onions. We keep our Waters and Oil for life.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo Visit To Delta State Today / See Colourful Grand Reception for Gov Udom by Ibibio Union / Igbo And Any Other Group That Are Interested Can Secede From Nigeria Arewa Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.