Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,826 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

- Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (945 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by NairalandSARS: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Help! I am unable to conjure up mental images on my own.
In the absence of external stimulus, I can not create/recreate smell, taste, touch or even mental images in mind's eye, although I can create sounds, like reading reading in Morgan Freeman's voice.
On the flip side, when dreaming I can create vivid images, sounds, flavours, scents, name it. I know this because I am a LUCID DREAMER, i.e, I am fully aware that I am dreaming when dreaming, such that I can totally control my dreams; so I never experience nightmares smiley
I have not always been like this. At age 2-8 I could create vivid images. I have never had any concussions, just the regular 'konk' and knocks. I have never smoked eebo or taken psychedelics or other illegal stimulants, I am not an alcoholic
Please what could be wrong with me? This sh.it has been of major concern to me as it affects my VISUO-SPATIAL performance.
Please I will appreciate mature responses.
Thank you.
Re: by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 20, 2017
You sent a pm. Sorry I couldn't find it in my mail. Kindly drop you contact if on what's app. Let me add up. Thanks.
Re: by goldieloc(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
NairalandSARS:
In the absence of external stimulus, I can not create/recreate smell, taste, touch or even mental images in mind's eye, although I can create sounds, like reading reading in Morgan Freeman's voice.
On the flip side, when dreaming I can create vivid images, sounds, flavours, scents, name it. I know this because I am a LUCID DREAMER, i.e, I am fully aware that I am dreaming when dreaming, such that I can totally control my dreams; so I never experience nightmares smiley

I have not always been like this. At age 2-8 I could create vivid images. I have never had any concussions, just the regular 'konk' and knocks. I have never smoked eebo or taken psychedelics or other illegal stimulants, I am not an alcoholic
Please what could be wrong with me? This sh.it has been of major concern to me as it affects my VISUO-SPATIAL performance.
Thank you.

I got a mail that you are trying to email me but i cant seem to get back to you so i decided to pop in here.

Re: by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
NairalandSARS:
Thank you.

You are on an altered state of consciousness, in between 3D and 4D.

Nothing is wrong with you.
Re: by NairalandSARS: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
5DMindset:

You are on an altered state of consciousness, in between 3D and 4D.
Nothing is wrong with you.
Please sir, do elucidate on this.
Seen my pm?
Re: by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
NairalandSARS:

Seen my pm?

I saw something like you sent me an email, since I dont always have time to check email I clicked on your name and saw the question you asked on the thread.

This might be a bit long, so I hope you appreciate my taking the time to try to write you.

Soul is quanta of complex energy field with all capabilities. The eyes are the prism through which we decode reality and soul uses organs as its sense of perceptions of the 3D dense physical reality.

This Soul can see, hear, feel, in fact perceive the world in extra-sensory ways that no physical organ has been engineered to. For example, Soul can see smell, soul can hear colors. It sounds like crazy to the normal human organism who has no knowledge of the realities beyond 3D who perceives the world basically based on the limited 5 senses.

In your own case, it is a blessing, although you might think it is a curse, but it is not. What happens is that you pineal and endocrine system mistakenly or due to an upgraded status of your soul allows you to see through the permeable space-time membrane that separates on dimension to the other. So, not that you are in between the Physical (3D) and (Astral (4D) densities. So, you are seeing through the veil and so, with meditations, and increasing your vibrations, it will be easy for you perceive other advance realities.

At the level you are now, you can see plasma architectures etc etc and other things on the next dimension. Do not be alarmed, but if you are interested in advancing your psychic abilities, you can study more on internet. Just read just about anything you see and ask your angels to guide you through, and you will have a deeper understanding of your mission on Earth.

Avoid quarrels, tribalism, hatred and all negative tendencies. Cos for someone like you, the negative energy you generate can destroy many things and if you can explore positive aspects of life, like love, happiness, joy, etc; You will grow materially and physically.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: by Oyindidi(f): 7:38am On Oct 26, 2017
NairalandSARS:

Seen my pm?
Good morning, how was your night?
Re: by NairalandSARS: 7:39am On Oct 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Good morning, how was your night?
It was fine ma, thank you.
Re: by Oyindidi(f): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2017
NairalandSARS:

It was fine ma, thank you.
Is there anything you want us to talk about? Saw your pm

(1) (Reply)

Top 15 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria And Their Fees / University Of Ilorin 2017/2018 Pre Degree And JUPEB A Level Forms / Payment Of Salary Shortfall In University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.