Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos (24618 Views)

A Dead Ghanaian Electrician Decorated As An Electrician At His Burial (Photos) / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) / Young Couple Buried Two Weeks After Their Wedding. See Obituary & Burial Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by TinaAnita(f): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
May God rest his soul, may he fulfil his dreams in the great beyond. God is bigger than death
Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Rest in peace in the Lord. cry
Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by kinguwem: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ekuru:
Instead of letting the poor guy rest in peace, they're busy doing push ups with his corpse.

And the uncle that didn't spend money on him while he was alive will now spend it now that he's dead.
That's is what is seen as a befitting burial where he comes from. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by zonax(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na esutite be this. Rest in peace onye Paul.
Abakpa will miss you. 042 will miss you
Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by okunega1: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
RIP
Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
elegantslayer:
REST IN PEACE handsome,u were still handsome even in sickness...

Spotted..

See your life

Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by papadiho(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
rest in peace
Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by mechanics(m): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ekuru:
Instead of letting the poor guy rest in peace, they're busy doing push ups with his corpse.

And the uncle that didn't spend money on him while he was alive will now spend it now that he's dead.
don't mind joor, they are just displaying their skills, may his soul rest in peace
Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by besttrader: 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
May God ease the pain of his family and loved ones and may he find eternal rest from the pains of this world.
Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 11, 2017
Factfinder1:
Rip brother....it pains me to see young people die all because of medical issues in Nigeria and we have billionaires scattered all over the country most of them stole from Nigeria
It's cancer dear! There's no cure for it. Even the richest people die from it. It's got nothing to do with Nigeria
Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by ufuosman(m): 1:11am On Jun 11, 2017
RIP
Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by elegantslayer(f): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2017
Kaydeexotic:

Spotted..
See your life
Abeg wetun to ur life
Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by emamos: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2017
Kaydeexotic:

Spotted..
See your life
bro u don 4get mi, ur promise
Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by DarkHenrie(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2017
But I thought funds were raised and the government of Abia state even intervened for this guy to get treatment abroad that time. So he didn't survive? Sad!!
Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by Kaydeexotic(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2017
emamos:
bro u don 4get mi, ur promise
Abeg no vex I bin fall sick ni.. .I'm just recovering

I'm sorry.. I've not forgotten you
Re: Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos by emamos: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kaydeexotic:

Abeg no vex I bin fall sick ni.. .I'm just recovering

I'm sorry.. I've not forgotten you
oh sorry bro,I wis u fast recovery, aisan ko ni nipa lori yin ijn. I wil even be xcited if u av smaller 1 dan d one u promised.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of People You Find At Every Owambe / Video Of Heavily Pregnant Woman Dancing At A Praise Concert Goes Viral / John Kumuyi, Son Of Pastor Kumuyi Weds Love Odih.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.