Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty (65313 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Notorious Kidnapper ''Pencil'' Killed In Lagos / Fortress Of Notorious Kidnapper With 11 Gates Demolished In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by chimebube: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Weeks after a N30M bounty was placed on his head, the police made a major breakthrough in its efforts to arrest the rising cases of kidnapping in the country on Saturday, with the arrest of a notorious kidnapper, Evans.

It was gathered that the high profile kidnap kingpin, Evans, was arrested on Saturday afternoon in his mansion located in the highbrow Magodo Estate, by operatives of the Inspector General of Police’s Special Intelligence Response Team (IRT).

According to Vanguard, Evans, a native of Anambra State, who have made billions over the seven years he operated his kidnapping ring, was apprehended at about 1pm.

News of the arrest of one of the most sort after kidnappers, was said to have brought immediate joy at the Abuja Headquarters of the IRT, which had been saddled with ending his reign of terror.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/weeks-n30m-bounty-placed-head-notorious-kidnapper-arrested.html

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by taylor88(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
if u no get mind no commit crime

one Mr.Johnson 4 ph carry me do security, him no know say b4 him go run i don run pass am if anything happen

I just pity the square root of him life

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by NwaAmaikpe: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
shocked

Even the bible says money answereth all things.

I dedicate my FTC to Money, I love you so much money.
I have been in love with you since I was born. I confess my undying affection to you in front of all.
Money thank you for making me a better person, thank you for making me feed well, dress well, speak well, travel well.
Money, now that I have you please do not let me go or leave me for other people.
Stay with me and I will make people praise you for how you have transformed me.

I commit our relationship to the almighty, and I pray he brings confusion to anyone trying to have you too.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by fran6co(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
that guy celebrating FTC look well habeg. person first u come

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by yarimo(m): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Indigene of ANAMBRA, and the state has Another fraudster called NNAMDI KANU . grin grin

163 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by ilyasom(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
land of the hanging sun

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by Thunderlicious: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
yarimo:
Indigene of ANAMBRA, and the state has Another fraudster called NNAMDI KANU . grin grin

Please let's stop tarnishing his image. Nnamdi Kanu is NOT a fraudster. He is only the father of fraudsters.

275 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by beatrice58: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
plz help me qualify to participate in a competition by clicking d link below and liking my video. u dnt need to watch it jex like it. God bless u as u do so.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by HRich(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Both Shakes Mashaba & Fikile Mbalula were a curse to Bafana Bafana. Bafana performed better under the new Sports Minister & Coach
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by jazinogold(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
wink

Name checkers over to you grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by bigerboy200: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Good
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lol, he don change look

6 Likes

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by soberdrunk(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
"Billions" from kidnapping" okay oooo angry

5 Likes

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by Sunofgod(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
The pictures are of three different people,,,..which one Na Evans?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by toxxnoni(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
cool

Make una look green color down we fit be wetin una dey find
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Okay
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
According to Vanguard, Evans, a native of Anambra State

Notorious Developer

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by Kizyte(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na who com chop the 30 M?

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by AllTheWayUp: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin grin

Flat head kwenu

In di Igbo kwe zenu

Reporting live for NCAN Edo state Chapter

45 Likes

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by emmy4lov(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
embarassed

after he has finished chopping the money. ..

Samsung galaxy note 4 for sale
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by HeGeMon(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Abeg na who don spot d shape of d guy head?

9 Likes

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by Mullah13(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Handsome guy
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by FisifunKododada: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
cool
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by FisifunKododada: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by RichieDaVinci01(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Pelé ooh

1 Like

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by MrIcredible: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by deepwater(f): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
30m @ work

Off topic
Is this lady the same person on these two threads?
I don't think her case is ordinary
https://www.nairaland.com/3736522/2-female-thieves-caught-forced

And
https://www.nairaland.com/3852241/female-armed-robber-port-harcourt-caught
Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by Evergreen4(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
yarimo:
sharap, Nnamdi kanu is from Abia state.

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty by Samexdx(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even the bible says money answereth all things.

I dedicate my FTC to Money, I love you so much money.
I have been in love with you since I was born. I confess my undying affection to you in front of all.
Money thank you for making me a better person, thank you for making me feed well, dress well, speak well, travel well.
Money, now that I have you please do not let me go or leave me for other people.
Stay with me and I will make people praise you for how you have transformed me.

I commit our relationship to the almighty, and I pray he brings confusion to anyone trying to have you too.
H

Ftc? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.