Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Photos: Davido Builds New House For The Boy He Sent To School Posted By: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Davido Builds New House For The Boy He Sent To School Posted By: (4926 Views)

MC Tagwaye Builds New House (Photos) / Drogba Reacts As Davido Builds House For Utibe, A Boy Fan (Pics) / Davido Builds A House For Utibe Who Sang ‘IF’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Davido Builds New House For The Boy He Sent To School Posted By: by iamVirus(m): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
OBO himself seems to have a good heart.
Moments after seeing him welcome his 2nd daughter, he embarks on another project of building a new house for the young boy who could sing his IF single.
The boy is happy as well as his mum.
More photos below;

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
MissyB3 , Fynestboi

Source: http://360jamng.net/photos-davido-builds-new-house-for-the-boy-he-sent-to-school/

Re: Photos: Davido Builds New House For The Boy He Sent To School Posted By: by iamVirus(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nice one
Re: Photos: Davido Builds New House For The Boy He Sent To School Posted By: by Jostico: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
In Bello's voice.. why you don't do like that.
Re: Photos: Davido Builds New House For The Boy He Sent To School Posted By: by Partnerbiz3: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Dave my man.

I like his latest song "fall"

Re: Photos: Davido Builds New House For The Boy He Sent To School Posted By: by carzola(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Abeg oo!!

Afonja and juju like
5&6..

I hope Davido is not
Using this boys destiny
To savage his dead career.
Re: Photos: Davido Builds New House For The Boy He Sent To School Posted By: by GloriaNinja(f): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
GOOD MOVE
Re: Photos: Davido Builds New House For The Boy He Sent To School Posted By: by StarBukola(f): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
carzola:
Abeg oo!!

Afonja and juju like
5&6..

I hope Davido is not
Using this boys destiny
see ur fish brain!
Re: Photos: Davido Builds New House For The Boy He Sent To School Posted By: by PapaNnamdi: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
carzola:
Abeg oo!!
Afonja and juju like 5&6..
I hope Davido is not Using this boys destiny To savage his dead career.

Re: Photos: Davido Builds New House For The Boy He Sent To School Posted By: by zarakay(f): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
carzola:
Abeg oo!!

Afonja and juju like
5&6..

I hope Davido is not
Using this boys destiny

Black mind
Re: Photos: Davido Builds New House For The Boy He Sent To School Posted By: by Mrop(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ohhh ohh
Re: Photos: Davido Builds New House For The Boy He Sent To School Posted By: by 4hys: 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa, DJ Cuppy, Susan Peters & More Join in on #Socialchallenge viral me / Comedian AY MAKUN Spotted Wear Fake Richard Mille Watch (photo) / Wizkhalifa Beaten Black And Blue For Messing With Rick Ross's Fiance. See Pics H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.