Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Building Valuation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Valuation (509 Views)

Call us For Your Estate Valuation And Surveying. / Beautiful Residence And Land For Sales Below Bank Valuation / The Profession Of Estate Surveying And Valuation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Valuation by Yemea1: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Please I need your assistance. We have a family property for sales in surulere itire precisely ofwhich my step brother and I are the signatories and we have been appointed to execute the project.

It one story building on 60 by120 though the building is an old building.

I want to know have what the value of properties worth in that area as I want to curtail the level at which the agents will make money from us.

INTERESTED BUYER IS ALSO WELCOME AS THE PROPERTY IS READY FOR SALE.
Re: Building Valuation by Flaghouse1: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2017
Seek the expertise and advise of reputable real estate valuation companies,this should not cost you more the 100k-350k depending on relationship and presentation .

This task involves a lot of true empirical values that will determine the real worth of your asset,don't let anybody just give you price based on word of mouth.

WARNING:do not let the agent handling the sales do the valuation for you,walk into any reputable estate values office and give them your brief,

My friendly and brotherly advice

(1) (Reply)

The Summit Place Estate, Ibeju Lekki, With C Of O / Updated 29/07/2017 List of Roomelfs And Miniflats In Surulere SEE PICS!/1 Year! / Check Dis Bungalow Of 2nos Of 2bed In Shagari Estate N15m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.