Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

South African Looking For An Igbo Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / South African Looking For An Igbo Man (1995 Views)

Hi South African Nlanders, I Am In Your Citiy Joburg / Meet Beautiful Ghanians,nigerians And South African Ladies And Men ! / I M An Igbo Girl, I Need A Good Guy For Long Term Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Looking For An Igbo Man by patbaby4u: 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2010
I once dated an Igbo Man sad sad sad sad and after 6 years of a relationship he had to go back home and marry a lady from his village, and since we broke up i have not really open up for a other relationship. so now i am ready to move on,

Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by sjeezy8: 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2010
hahalmfao yooo i busted laughing when i seen that pic

good luck
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by THEAMAKA(f): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2010
(like Shona from the koko mansion)
hahahahahaha!! *snickers*.
good luck sha.
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

hahalmfao yooo i busted laughing when i seen that pic

good luck

Fineness and good grammar go hand in hand! grin grin
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by sjeezy8: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2010
michelin89:

Fineness and good grammar go hand in hand! grin grin

its american grammar actually so its ok . . . . lmfao jk

saw
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

its american grammar actually so its ok . . . . lmfao jk

saw

Why you dey treat me like bush girl? I might live in a village, but at least I am not in Nigeria. tongue
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by THEAMAKA(f): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2010
hahaha KAI!! see dramam ooooo.
leave this woman to find her igbo man, abeg. grin
@ poster
and how can we help you with that?
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by sjeezy8: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2010
michelin89:

Why you dey treat me like bush girl? I might live in a village, but at least I am not in Nigeria. tongue

we know youre not in Nigeria youre in . . . whats the name of that european country where pizza comes from?
France right ? lmfao

THE AMAKA:

hahaha KAI!! see dramam ooooo.
leave this woman to find her igbo man, abeg. grin
@ poster
and how can we help you with that?

the guy shes looking has to be from imo state lol
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by platinumnk(f): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2010
micheln i have a bone to pick with you!!

are u gettting my yim messages? undecided
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by THEAMAKA(f): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

we know youre not in Nigeria youre in . . . whats the name of that european country where pizza comes from?
France right ? lmfao

the guy shes looking has to be from imo state lol
tufiakwa!  angry  grin
and pizza comes from France?

Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by THEAMAKA(f): 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2010
platinumnk:

she doesn't go on YIM anymore, well at least not her public one. embarassed
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by platinumnk(f): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2010
THE AMAKA:

she doesn't go on YIM anymore, well at least not her public one. embarassed

why?

and imo state hmmmm . . . . u mean she looking for hot guys cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2010
platinumnk:

Please come on skype! smiley
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by sjeezy8: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2010
THE AMAKA:

tufiakwa!  angry  grin
and pizza comes from France?

lol i was jk about the france part, you know how americans dont really pay attention to european things or countries.

I think she thinks im another theseeker claiming to be in yankee but stuck in naija. lol
Ive always wanted to see the leaning tower of pizza lmfao
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by platinumnk(f): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2010
michelin89:

Please come on skype! smiley

my lovely sister i just got in to work, and I didnt bring my laptop. Can u stay awake for me tonight or 12:30 pm Central US time ok for tommorow?
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by hollandis(f): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2010
@patbaby4u
Ibo men love big booby and nyansh.Remove your boubou and lets see the real you.

@amaka
biko bia were ndidi ogwu
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

lol i was jk about the france part, you know how americans dont really pay attention to european things or countries.

I think she thinks im another theseeker claiming to be in yankee but stuck in naija. lol

I really like it when people hazzard to know my thoughts and fail miserably.  wink

platinumnk:

my lovely sister i just got in to work, and I didnt bring my laptop. Can u stay awake for me tonight or 12:30 pm Central US time ok for tommorow?

That would be 7/8 pm, but tomorrow evening I'll prolly be busy. sad
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by platinumnk(f): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2010
hollandis:

@patbaby4u
Ibo men love big bosom and nyansh.Remove your boubou and lets see the real you.

@amaka
biko bia were ndidi ogwu

ogini? ure igbo? shocked shocked shocked

michelin89:

I really like it when people hazzard to know my thoughts and fail miserably. wink

I know exactly what you mean wink
michelin89:

That would be 7/8 pm, but tomorrow evening I'll prolly be busy. sad

Busy Sat? By Around this time Sat I might be around my pc, I should be back from the hairdresser.
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by THEAMAKA(f): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2010
HOLLANDIS BABY!!!  kiss kiss kiss
i can't now, i gotta go  embarassed cry

@ plat
of course he is igbo, remember we were talking about him some time back in aug or september and you said he was fine? i guess you don't remember. he is all mine now lol
  grin grin grin
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by THEAMAKA(f): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

Ive always wanted to see the leaning tower of pizza lmfao

blah hahahahaha!
fun gisting, gotta go!
cheesy
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by platinumnk(f): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2010
THE AMAKA:

HOLLANDIS BABY!!! kiss kiss kiss
i can't now, i gotta go embarassed cry

@ plat
of course he is igbo, remember we were talking about him some time back in aug or september and you said he was fine? i guess you don't remember. he is all mine now lol
grin grin grin

heheheh I remember that pic you showed me, of a black man in suit? does he have anyothers?
I'm so telling David! grin grin
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by THEAMAKA(f): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2010
platinumnk:

heheheh I remember that pic you showed me, of a black man in suit? does he have anyothers?
I'm so telling David! grin grin
telling David? why now? you want to spoil my name embarassed cry
well, you can keep david ooooo, i'm gonna stick with my delta igbo hunky. kiss kiss kiss kiss YES YES YES.
that was him in the suit, so damn fine!!
I've seen other pics, but i don't know about you.
wink
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by platinumnk(f): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2010
THE AMAKA:

telling David? why now? you want to spoil my name embarassed cry
well, you can keep david ooooo, i'm gonna stick with my delta igbo hunky. kiss kiss kiss kiss YES YES YES.
that was him in the suit, so damn fine!!
I've seen other pics, but i don't know about you.
wink

hmmmmm lol, wait for me i have a surprise . . grin
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by THEAMAKA(f): 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2010
OMG, i gotta leave soon, make this quick.
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by platinumnk(f): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2010

u mean this grin grin grin booom! cool

www.eprma.com/
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by THEAMAKA(f): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2010
looooool!! FAKE!!! but the other pics looked similar to that one, just the quality and lighting was different. but i guess. he has been exposed. grin
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by platinumnk(f): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2010
It is not his!  grin grin grin

I typed Black Business man in google, it is like the 3rd pic in images  grin grin

unless he works for

Employment Practices Risk Management Association

Chicago, Il. 60604
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by platinumnk(f): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2010
^^ and that looks like a fine $$$ black american cheesy than a nigerian
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by r231(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2010
plat/Amaka

you guys are suppose to be looking for an ibo man for dis SA lady not yourself lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by platinumnk(f): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2010
r231:

plat/Amaka

you guys are suppose to be looking for an ibo man for dis SA lady not yourself lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL , I'm not looking, just passing through, and they scared the poor lady off, she hasnt posted again sad
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by THEAMAKA(f): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2010
interesting find plat, fuk off hollandis!! lol grin grin grin
Re: South African Looking For An Igbo Man by Ben13: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2010
let me contribute grin grin angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy / I Need A Virgin For $3000 / I Need A School Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.