Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits (39924 Views)

E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2017
post=57408974:
This juliet come fat o

My type of 'fat'!! been dreaming of loading her with my vibes for years. cry
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by SIRmanjar(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2017
The way juliet ibrahim dey enter naija dis days..U sure say she never catch one mugu pastor or politician? lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2017
chinwegeo:
beautiful women

Is it an asoebi undecided

Issa 3-piece suit.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by Humbledude(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2017
Black is beautiful
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2017
Why do I love this Mercy Johnson 2much?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by galadima77(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by efavour: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
rheether:
See mercy Johnson hand abeg.. She dey gym?
I be no Wan talk before they call me hater. I'm a woman so what do I know. That brick layer hands and thunder tigh is a no no. Mercy just need to loose weight. Folks be deceiving her with false praises. Even with her famous shape,I will take Juliet and many other actress over her. And not talking about acting oh.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by Debbiepaul(f): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
cheesy very nice ..I love mercy Johnson ..she is just too talented.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by maamisco(f): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
efavour:
I be Wan talk before they call me hater. I'm a woman so we hat do I know. That brick layer hands and thunder tigh is a no no. Mercy just need to loose weight. Folks be deceiving her with false praises. Even with her famous shape,I will take Juliet and many other actress over her. And not talking about acting oh.
. I don't see anything special about mercy Johnson honestly dat people are dying on her. she's not my favorite n is not dat I hate her. No. She looks more like village farmers to me. I am sorry please.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by emynicedgreat: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
nikkypearl:
They are both beautiful. .. wink something is not right about Mercy Johnsons's make up tho
always out to criticize.
oloshe like you.
who make up help
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by iamrealdeji(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
my Juliet Ibrahim all day. nice fingers too Juliet
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by cutieberie1(f): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mimienudles:
Oh Mercy... you are undoubtedly Gorgeous smiley
So beautiful

shocked she didn't even fix her nails
You're beautiful
Both of you jhor
Her nails are cool like that Juliet's nail is like that of a karashika forming slay queen
Hahaha black is beautiful my dear
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by Owojuyi(f): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Haters will say NIGERIA AND GHANA JOLLOF
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by Mimienudles(f): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
cutieberie1:

Her nails are cool like that Juliet's nail is like that of a karashika forming slay queen
Hahaha black is beautiful my dear
I tell you
She's so responsible
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by olawonder(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by emerazz(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
LOL.... WHO NOTICED.. AFTER MERCY J. SLAYED HER OUT IN THE PREVIOUS POSE SHE CAME FOR REMATCH she has dis one tho MJ we are waiting for ur returning leg.. gringrin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by emerazz(m): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
LOL.... WHO NOTICED.. AFTER MERCY J. SLAYED HER OUT IN THE PREVIOUS POSE SHE CAME FOR REMATCH. gringrin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by nikkypearl(f): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
emynicedgreat:
always out to criticize.
oloshe like you.
who make up help
u need help,and i can actually help you..just let me know how ok?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by darlenese(f): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
She Mercy's unkempt nails...

And to think she is a special adviser and a supposed celebrity.

It beats my rationality whenever I question what Prince Okojie saw in this local girl and why it's taking him so long to kick her out of his house.

jealousy kills faster than AIDS
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by chrisbrown20(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
i wan suck dos boobs,damn
Re: Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Coordinated Outfits by Ifymma(f): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
She Mercy's unkempt nails...

And to think she is a special adviser and a supposed celebrity.

It beats my rationality whenever I question what Prince Okojie saw in this local girl and why it's taking him so long to kick her out of his house.
Why dont you go and help him kick her out nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Chiwetalu Agu Warns Hausas, Fulani, "Fire Of God Will Roast All Of You" / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) / Anita Joseph Pole Dance With Dbanj At His 39th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.