Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Making Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Making Heaven (379 Views)

Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? / Man Of God Who Is So Concern About His Members Making Heaven / Who Is Not Doubtful Of Making Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Heaven by djoguns: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
This idea of trying to make heaven as a believer is satanic. It's a strategic deception to hinder spiritual growth and development. It makes you concentrate your effort in the very wrong direction. So rather than spending time growing and doing the works of Christ, you are busy trying to 'make heaven'. How can you, a believer born of God, filled with the Holy Ghost, joint-heir with Christ, anointed with eternal life which is the very essence of God, be struggling to be in heaven? Can't you see you already have heaven brought to you? You're seated with Christ in the heavenly places! Eph 2:6. This is not some high sounding words but the truth of the word. I can't imagine my children struggling to be in their house. How does that sound? Mind blowing illiteracy...
Re: Making Heaven by OBAJESU: 2:49am On Jun 11, 2017
Making Heaven our eternal Home is the ultimate goal of every serious Christian. The multitude others are just seeking their 'heaven' on earth where their is no heaven. Except they repent they will perish with this doomed world! For it is written:There is a way that seemeth right in the sight of men, but the same is the way of death: Prv16:25

[center]*****************************************[/center]

[b]PLS READ & WATCH THIS AND SIT-UP PEOPLE:::::::

WARNING TO NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS THROUGH BRO K.UBANI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfwTWQZ02zk (Jesus Christ's Warning to Christians in Nigeria)

**lOOK AT THAT last dream by the LORD JESUS, that they intend to use (are even now using) armed muslim military men to kill!!!
WHY GIVE 'QUIT NOTICE' TO NIGERIANS WITHIN NIGERIA:THEIR LEADERS SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR TREASON AND/OR CAUSING DISUNITY WHICH MAY RESULT IN WARFARE AND UNTOLD CARNAGE!!!
I am with my southern brothers (Igbos) all the way. I know many northerners are not in this too, but many others are supporting those youth (Indeed it's the bigger, older ones that told them to say what to said!).

Also if you are a Christian, you must see this video Pastor Bosun Emmanuel preached it too @:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjEGfcZC74

THEY ARE KEEPING US ALL DISTRACTED WITH EFCC,RECESSION,ANTICORRUPTION,even SPORTS, WHILE THEIR REAL AGENDA IS DOMINATION AND DEATH!!!!=WAKE UP PEOPLE=
Where is C.A.N?Where are the elders of the Churches in Nigeria??Where are the faithful Christians??[/b]

[DON't JUST FOLD YOUR HANDS. LET'S PRAY. Also check out >>>> www.Jihadwatch.org]

1st-pic-pastor Emmanuel

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(wed. 14/06/2017) / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 16/06/2017) / Pro Iginla Advises FG Over Biafra “dialogue With Him Now For Peace To Reign''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.