Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos (37365 Views)

Andre Omodayo Churchill Sits On Tonto Dikeh's Back / Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by Nnamdisblog(m): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Adorable photo of actress Tonto Dikeh and her cute son, King Andre.

King Andre looks so much like his dad, Olakunle Churchill.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/beautiful-photo-of-tonto-dikeh-and-her.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by HungerBAD: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Seun Oya your crush is here.

Do the right thing.

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
I love the fact that Tonto dikeh is trying to move on with her life. And I believe she loved her late dog so such that she had his face tattooed on her arm. cheesy

Pls someone should extend my greetings to this my celeb crush undecided

27 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by vivypretty(f): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
beautiful mama live ur life joor
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by noetic5: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-EFAZYLPHkRs/WTzvdNyDYrI/AAAAAAADq6E/9dQK54vWjjQ1ie-zVdkYfVRDOntNKbFowCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

in other news, #Amberrosechallenge-Fans recreate Amber Rose's unshaven crotch pic. see sexy funny photos

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by noetic5: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kool
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by Mrop(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by MrKong: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pls I need unilorin entrance exams past questions for masters student(Agric Economics)...would really appreciate if anyone can help me out.

Send to: donmorris666@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless you!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
shocked

Her dress looks like a curtain.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by Akshow: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
lipsrsealed na dog be her family? Abi what's the meaning of the dog tattoo with family on it?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
thank God aunty Toto kno go cos bro Churchill money to do DnA cos d son is obviously his
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by Evablizin(f): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Cute,happy sunday to you and your cute son
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by seunny4lif(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Seun dick right now grin grin
Seun body don rise grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by sathel(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
fine boi
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by Ezedon(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
That's good,
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by LaRochelle(f): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Her son looks so much like his dad. If she still has an atom of love left for her estranged husband, I wonder how she feels anytime she looks at her son.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by sukkot: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
the boy resembu afonja. nwanne afonja get strong genes

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by onpointme: 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lovely.
Kharkharkiddies.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by PapaNnamdi: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Queen of the coast
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by adontcare(f): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pretty Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by holmes13: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Gotta admit, they both look cute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by Kowor(f): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
The boy is cute.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by Mistadora01(m): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
How i wish d could fix things up! i like them individually, both philanthropist. tattoo e go never wash off.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by cathodekazim: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
her tattoo says that her family is a dog.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by Flexherbal(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lovely!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by emmayayodeji(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Shey tonto dey give seun and ein mods toto ni??
Wetin consign us with this one bayi?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
elmagnifo:
I love the fact that Tonto dikeh is trying to move on with her life. And I believe she loved her late dog so such that she had his face tattooed on her arm. cheesy

Pls someone should extend my greetings to this my celeb crush undecided

Nonsense! she should love her husband like the dog then.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son, Stun In New Photos by emmabest2000(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
emmayayodeji:
Shey tonto dey give seun and ein mods toto ni??
Wetin consign us with this one bayi?
You wan collect life ban ni

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Did This To Davido? / 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election / Beautiful New Photo Of Davido's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.