Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Is The Earth Completly Explored By Humans? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is The Earth Completly Explored By Humans? (541 Views)

Most Feared Things By Humans / The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs / The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Earth Completly Explored By Humans? by Davidhero(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Guys,

I might not know the right topic to use for this, pardon me.

Since the huge advancement in technology, i can say it's now possible for humans to find answers to almost every question.

Now we spend more time in space exploration, etc. And it got me thinking, is/are there any place or area(s) on Earth which have not yet been explored or discovered by Humans?

Cc: Explorers
Re: Is The Earth Completly Explored By Humans? by Explorers(m): 5:34am On Jun 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Is The Earth Completly Explored By Humans? by jmichlins(m): 5:45am On Jun 11, 2017
I think I have read something from explorer about us having more map of Mars than the ocean floor. We haven't even gotten to the Earth mantle or the core which is as hot as the sun
Re: Is The Earth Completly Explored By Humans? by Davidhero(m): 6:17am On Jun 11, 2017
jmichlins:
I think I have read something from explorer about us having more map of Mars than the ocean floor. We haven't even gotten to the Earth mantle or the core which is as hot as the sun

Yea, i think i can still recall that. A thread about drilling to the earth's core by some japanese scientist.
Re: Is The Earth Completly Explored By Humans? by Davidhero(m): 6:22am On Jun 11, 2017
Explorers:
There are places on earth which are yet to be discovered or explored.

https://www.quora.com/Have-we-explored-our-world-completely?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7814616737

https://www.quora.com/How-much-have-we-discovered-the-Earth-are-there-still-places-left-yet-to-be-discovered?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6662278901

Thank you,

I'll go through the links asap.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Goodbye To Frank Edohoh ,who Want To Be A Millionaire. / Help! Am Having Issues With My Academics. / 300L Female Student Of LAUTECH Crushed To Death By A Motorcycle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.