Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Observation From Todays Match Between Nigeria And Southafrica - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Observation From Todays Match Between Nigeria And Southafrica (622 Views)

See The NTA Camera Men Covering The Match Between Nigeria Vs Benin / AFCON 2019: Photos From The Match Between Nigeria and South Africa / Photos From The Match Between Senegal And Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Observation From Todays Match Between Nigeria And Southafrica by naturalman: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
While our super eagles where thinking about Biafra, secession, quite notice and other problem facing the country........The south Africa where busy scoring goals as if they were playing monkey post.......

Even the Uyo stadium is unhappy with what is happening in the country......All the players were just falling down in the name of slippery grasses.

Add your own observations
Re: My Observation From Todays Match Between Nigeria And Southafrica by olumidazz: 1:45am On Jun 11, 2017
The performace of a country's football team is always a true reflection of the state of that nation. I earlier said S.A. will will 3:0. Nigeria will not qualify for afcon and worldcup. We are currently in a mess.
Re: My Observation From Todays Match Between Nigeria And Southafrica by olumidazz: 1:46am On Jun 11, 2017
The performace of a country's football team is always a true reflection of the state of that nation. I earlier said S.A. will win 3:0. Nigeria will not qualify for afcon and worldcup. We are currently in a mess.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Legend, John Terry Poses In Aston Villa Jersey After Completing Signing / Nigerian Goal Keeper, Karl Ikeme Diagnosed Of Acute Leukaemia / Iheanacho Don Ready For Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.