Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) (70730 Views)

Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) / Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho Are Dating (Photos) / Toke Makinwa And Joe Ciroc Rumored To Be Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by Nnamdisblog(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
It’s official! Starboy Records artist Mr Eazi and Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Otedola are dating.

Early this year the pair sparked dating rumors when people noticed they often featured on each other’s Snapchat and were always around one another, but the pair neither confirmed nor denied.

Again, Just few weeks ago Mr Eazi and Temi were in Barcelona together, as they visited Barcelona FC for the Camp Nou experience tour and shared photos of their visit on Instagram.

Now, it seems they are ready to go public, as the ‘Leg Over‘ crooner shared the beautiful photo of them moments ago on his Instagram page at a wedding in the United Kingdom looking all loved up and cute.

He captioned the photo: 'I just Met a Fan! She sabi my entire Mixtape'

See more photos below.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/it-official-mr-eazi-and-femi-otedola.html?m=1

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by Nnamdisblog(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2017

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by HungerBAD: 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Interesting.

I am HungerBAD and i don't approve these pictures.

An African man has to get married to somebody with at least some flesh. When HungerBAD come across ladies like this, the first thing that comes to my mind is that they will starve me of food in my house, since they are watching their weight.

Not happening.

Team Small Orobo/Medium Orobo/Plenty Orobo.

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
This one want to do eim own comot like our bloda dah ran to the sky because of a dead python

grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
It is a shame how young girls hop from one man to another with no dignity and flaunt their flagrant disregard for sexual chastity.

Victor Anichebe has not gotten over the heartbreak of relegation neither has he successfully cured the Candidiasis her sister gave him (that's why he visited the village for herbs by the way)

Now this one is unto this Sakawa boy Mr Eazi...

At this young age, her bodycount is more than the number of tracks on DBanj's new album.
And her boobies flatter than a tray pan.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by ModusOperandi(f): 11:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
It is a shame how girls hop from one man to another with no dignity.

Victor Anichebe has not gotten over the heartbreak of relegation neither has he successfully cured the Candidiasis she gave him (that's why he visited the village for herbs by the way)

Now she's unto this Sakawa boy Mr Eazi...

At this young age, her bodycount is more than the number of tracks on DBanj's new album.
Have you been smoking weed soaked in kerosene and engine oil. Temi is not dj cuppy

209 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ok let something good come out of their dating at the end.

7 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by greymiles: 12:17am On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
It is a shame how young girls hop from one man to another with no dignity and flaunt their flagrant disregard for sexual chastity.

Victor Anichebe has not gotten over the heartbreak of relegation neither has he successfully cured the Candidiasis her sister gave him (that's why he visited the village for herbs by the way)

Sorry. U need 10 full spoonful of sniper to cleanse u from dz spirit of ipobism

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by zenithvlog: 12:34am On Jun 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBHhQ-wciBY see what this lady is doing
Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by chumakk: 2:05am On Jun 11, 2017
That's my guy. Say no to poor girls

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by phlamesG: 2:52am On Jun 11, 2017
Mehn this eazi guy looks so unkempt undecided

18 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 2:57am On Jun 11, 2017
ModusOperandi:
Have you been smoking weed soaked in kerosene and engine oil. Temi is not dj cuppy
that's mah girl go ahead and tell him baby kiss the guy needs care like we should just open a thread for him and donate grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by Nymbols1(m): 3:06am On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by Amberon11: 5:09am On Jun 11, 2017
And you men are saints who don't hop from one young girl to another right? Most of your fellow hypocrites have patronised prostitues at some point in their lives but a girl posts a pic of her "supposed boyfriend" and it translates to "hopping from one man to another".

If this girl professes her love for you today, you will be ready to.disown your gf, wife, mama and papa for her.

Thunder and a little bit of lightning go fire all of una wey be hypocrites.
NwaAmaikpe:

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 5:48am On Jun 11, 2017
Amberon11:
And you men are saints who don't hop from one young girl to another right? Most of your fellow hypocrites have patronised prostitues at some point in their lives but a girl posts a pic of her "supposed boyfriend" and it translates to "hopping from one man to another".

If this girl professes her love for you today, you will be ready to.disown your gf, wife, mama and papa for her.

Thunder and a little bit of lightning go fire all of una wey be hypocrites.
shai and you have to dignify him with a reply?
That guy and mamagee3 need to marry abeg.
They fit each other

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by Mrop(m): 6:27am On Jun 11, 2017
hmmm... up-to something
Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 11, 2017
Eazi my man grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by lankylucky(m): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2017
Him goat don born nahma grin grin angry grin
Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2017
Bunch of sick minds and fake lifers angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by MrKong: 9:49am On Jun 11, 2017
pls I need unilorin entrance exams past questions for masters student(Agric Economics)...would really appreciate if anyone can help me out.

Send to: donmorris666@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2017
I will wait for the breakup post here...

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2017
iz ur boy Eazi.... zagadat grin

ua carried jare!
Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by peter1994(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2017
UK
Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by tydi(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2017
Am happy for this news.
Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2017
Dont get it twisted, love is a beautiful thing.. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
I will wait for the breakup post here...

Haba, fear God naa

18 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by kullozone(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

See what over sabi has caused now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by delishpot: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

I am HungerBAD and i don't approve these pictures.

An African man has to get married to somebody with at least some flesh. When HungerBAD come across ladies like this, the first thing that comes to my mind is that they will starve me of food in my house, since they are watching their weight.

Not happening.

Team Small Orobo/Medium Orobo/Plenty Orobo.

grin grin your name sef don show say you nor dey play with your bele.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2017
Hmmm finally he don dig gold well ooooo

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) by beatrice58: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2017
plz help me qualify to participate in a competition by clicking d link below and liking my video. u dnt need to watch it jex like it. God bless u as u do so.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother / Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel / Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.