Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Dear Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Igbos (562 Views)

Dear Nairalander, See Your Life? What Nairaland Is Known For / My Dear President Muhammadu Buhari / Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Igbos by Antoeni(m): 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Dear Igbos
An average Northerner is not happy with the way things are going in Nigeria and most of us are also marginalised.
Moreover, it is important for you to note that only few among us (1%), the ruling class are enjoying this country. Majority of us are suffering and we are not in anyway supporting the corrupt leaders from the two sides of river Niger.
However, we have nothing to loose if you decide to exit. I wish Nigerian constitution recognise referendum, you will be shock to receive massive exit votes from northerners in your favour.
I have no iota of doubt that the so called IPOB and MASSOB are sponsored by people that felt isolated in the corridors of power. The more you support Biafrexit, the more you are making it easy for your corrupt leaders to continue to enslave you.
How I wish you will one day visit America, Europe or Dubai! You will be amazed with the expensive and extravagant life style of our corrupt leaders and their children. The kids are just 'chilling' with our national cake abroad and you are here wasting your energy on their corrupt parents.
What is the way out?
Is time for Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa and the minorities to unite against corrupt leaders that are enriching their grandchildren by way of looting and siphoning our public treasury. The wedding of Babangida's daughter is enough to tell you that our corrupt leaders are united.
Re: Dear Igbos by EzeUche(m): 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
This was heartfelt.

But we Igbos need some time alone. We want a nation so that we can develop at our own pace, save our language and culture, and to be governed by our own people.

It would be much easier for us to deal with our corrupt leaders once we have smaller nations.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos by Afam4eva(m): 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
This scam have to stop...Firstly we have to unite against those that are against restructuring. I think i like where things are going at the moment. I'm not pro Biafra but i think the agitations and counter agitations will force the hands of the power that be to at least consider restructuring.

Btw, Igbos have nothing against the average Hausa man in the streets of Kano, Kaduna or Zamfara. It's that 1% which think that they're born to rule that we have a problem with.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos by pythonkid(m): 11:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
ss
Re: Dear Igbos by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:05am On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:
This was heartfelt.

But we Igbos need some time alone. We want a nation so that we can develop at our own pace, save our language and culture, and to be governed by our own people.

It would be much easier for us to deal with our corrupt leaders once we have smaller nations.

Gbam
Re: Dear Igbos by blazingstar: 1:25am On Jun 11, 2017
Antoeni:
Dear Igbos
An average Northerner is not happy with the way things are going in Nigeria and most of us are also marginalised.
Moreover, it is important for you to note that only few among us (1%), the ruling class are enjoying this country. Majority of us are suffering and we are not in anyway supporting the corrupt leaders from the two sides of river Niger.
However, we have nothing to loose if you decide to exit. I wish Nigerian constitution recognise referendum, you will be shock to receive massive exit votes from northerners in your favour.
I have no iota of doubt that the so called IPOB and MASSOB are sponsored by people that felt isolated in the corridors of power. The more you support Biafrexit, the more you are making it easy for your corrupt leaders to continue to enslave you.
How I wish you will one day visit America, Europe or Dubai! You will be amazed with the expensive and extravagant life style of our corrupt leaders and their children. The kids are just 'chilling' with our national cake abroad and you are here wasting your energy on their corrupt parents.
What is the way out?
Is time for Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa and the minorities to unite against corrupt leaders that are enriching their grandchildren by way of looting and siphoning our public treasury. The wedding of Babangida's daughter is enough to tell you that our corrupt leaders are united.

It's only the gullible jobless youth that aren't seeing the grand picture..

Pure manipulation... Igbo man like nnmadi kanu.. leave London bia e neme biafra??

Without anything to gain?? He has never criticised the SE and SS present and past leaders who looted all our money that should have been used for development

He knows how barbaric our men on uniform are but he sends gullible youths to the slaughter by provocative and senseless messages.. MLK achieved his aim without once promoting violence. Mandela too.. very selfless people..

but see how gullible youths that's should be thinking of how to put bread on their family tables come and kneel before him as per god of igbos. Prophet my ass..

Con man..
Re: Dear Igbos by dechar(m): 2:19am On Jun 11, 2017
Tell them e that has ears let him ear,monkey wey go lost you no the remaining
Re: Dear Igbos by felicitywe(m): 2:53am On Jun 11, 2017
The people r saying they want Biafra and you people r busy accessing their leaders.Do you know d millions of Igbo people who v traveled out of frustration due to d ethnic,religious&corrupt style in Nigeria?Do u know that long ago,some Igbo prefer giving their services to other countries than Nigeria? Pls no quarrel on Biafra issue we just v to leave so dat we can be issued visa by Nigeria&render our services as expatriates.We r not good at d Nigerian politics of greed,lie,corruption&deception because they affect our integrity and who we r.Long live Biafra! Long live land if d rising Sun.

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos by knowledgeable: 3:13am On Jun 11, 2017
Antoeni:
Dear Igbos
What is the way out?

My friend, first thing first. SE SEAPORT, INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, NO QUOTA SYSTEMS , STOP FULANI HERDSMEM, BOkOHARAM, IGBO PRESIDENCY, OCCUPATION OF SECURITY FORCES IN SE....The lists goes on and on before you can even say let's unite in brotherhood.

(1) (Reply)

IBB And Nigeria's Gloomy Present. By Barr. Fidel Albert / Freedom At Last For Biarans, Thank God. / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [25 June, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.