Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" (37509 Views)

Bob-Manuel Udokwu, His Wife, Cassandra & Children, Elyon Chinaza, Garvey Chibugo / Bob-Manuel Udokwu Buries His Father, Geoffrey Nwafor Udokwu (Photos) / Geoffrey Nwafor Udokwu Is Dead (Bob-Manuel Udokwu's Father) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Adebowale89(m): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Saraki. ...Fayose. ...Dino. ..FFK.

All Ooduas who became their Lords and Kings because they lack leaders

you're just a nonentity. thought those west abandoned men are your political hero

1 Like

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
anyebedgreat:
I wonder why igbos are so obsessed with the hausas. Everytime hausa/fulani this hausa fulani that and the hausa man doesn't give a hoot if they even exist.

Same way we stand with our Igbo people too. Bring it on bro.

Internet Warrior Lizard.

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by franklingud(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lolz! I have always liked this Bob.

He get plenty plenty sense. And I heard that some stupid igbos are daring arewa youth on the quit notice, saying they won't leave.

Sorry for them. By the time it starts you people won't say you weren't warned.

Be warned again and again.

3 Likes

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Ladsfudelis: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Wise Igbos are thinking Eastward

Useless Igbos have forgotten their roots

1966 pogrom part 2 will remind you of your root

Think home

Home is home
na by force prank
Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Zed

Ikpu Nnei. One love bro. Otoro Gbagbuo ihe nile no na ulo gi. We are all brothers though. Ka ihe mberede okporo uzo zute gi mgbe obula ipuru ezi Amen. One Nigeria too. Kitikpa gbawa Nnagi uburu. Buhari till 2023. I love Yorubas too. Aga aju onye? Mmiri burukwa unu.
Ka chineke eluiwe chupukwa unu na alaeze ya dika osi tufuo oduduwa.

I love you all.

4 Likes

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by princeego: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
If they like dey should remain dere......
Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by LexngtonSteele: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
Adebowale89:

you're just a nonentity. thought those west abandoned men are your political hero

yawn..

1 Like

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Flamezreal(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Bob-manuel sounds like Bob-marley . like counterfeiting is synonymous to the Chinese of the black race.
Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by farouk0403(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
HammerEvery:

You dragged yourself here. No one invited you. grin

We know your ewedu skull is afraid of blaming your dullard master who insulted the SE/SS by calling them 5%ers before the upsurge of Radio Biafra.

When are relocating from the north? Hope your ewedu skull won't run from your dagger-weilding almajiri masters to go hide in Igbo shops in sabon gari while shouting 'O ti o .... O ti o' during the riot that you wish you for against Igbos? grin grin

Igbos naturally hate buhari whether he called them 5% or not it won't change anything. Afterall they are 5% he didn't lie.
Just like Trump he didn't hide his agenda.

4 Likes

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Splashme:
Buhari's tribalism has killed Nigeria
Nigeria is now history

Sad.......... but true

Nop u r wrong.
You caused this trouble yourselves by your biafran agitation,forgeting that when the north sneezes,the whole country catches cold.

Besides, let's come together and make Nigeria great again. No matter what, since we are in democracy, the west,north and east will surely be the leader of Nigeria at one time or the other.

4 Likes

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by TKDEE(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin
Masterclass32:

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/fellow-igbo-please-come-back-home-little-bob-manuel/
bros abeg no dey waste ur energy....some people want to b a burnt offering

1 Like

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by YungMillionaire: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
When Kanu was threatening Nigerians, Bob Manuel was silent, when he solicited for guns to fight Nigeria, he was deaf and dumb.

Now, the supposed third largest tribe in Nigeria was threatened by less than a dozen Northern youths and a whole population of millions are panicky.

He has turned to special adviser now that they have bought expensive market from the northern people. Kanu beat the drums of war and they must all dance to the rhythm since they failed to caution him.

I wish I can give you a trillion likes.

8 Likes

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by foura: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
pls go home we are tired of u,pls leave the north and my afonja land pls go with your piracy and all the prostitude pls go

2 Likes

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by princessayesha(f): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Now they are forcing us out of the North

I will truly miss Rufiatu, Aishatu and Mujinat who always allow me creep into their full hijab and tap current.

Ahahaha...which useless Northern girl allows an igbo guy to touch her? keep dreaming

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by ivolt: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Splashme:
[Buhari's tribalism has killed Nigeria
Nigeria is now history

Sad.......... but true

Keep dreaming!

1 Like

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Ddaji(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Zikaviirus:
BUHARI HAS NOT STEPPED FOOT IN SE SINCE HE WAS ELECTED INTO OFFICE. AFONJAS WILL COME FOR MY HEAD NOW AND SAY WE DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM BUT I TELL THEM NE AND NW DID'NT VOTE FOR GEJ EITHER; BUT HE VISITED ALL THOSE STATES BARELY A YEAR IN OFFICE. THIS MAN BUHARI, I THINK HE IS VERY VINDICTIVE EVIDENT IN THE MANNER HE IS TREATING DASUKI.
you are village clown has Buhari visit Kano that gave him highest vote talk less of your village

2 Likes

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Naijaarchive(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Now they are forcing us out of the North

I will truly miss Rufiatu, Aishatu and Mujinat who always allow me creep into their full hijab and tap current.

HAHAHA... Ehya no wonder u are asked to go back home... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by DexteryJoe(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
my pastor said, "remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy",but if am to chip in sumtin, I wld say, no point pretending all is well and we can fix all of this, let Buhari just grant d igbos their freedom and let them go, and then let us watch and c If its not them dah wld cry out for help once Nnamdi Kanu and his bunch of greedy, selfish and power hungry blockheads show their real intentions
Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by AHCB: 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
I'm sure Mr. Bob Manuel has a grand plan to accommodate the Igbos living in the north when they return home?

Shooting off his mouth is the easiest thing he can do when those he urged back home start crying about hungry if they return home.
Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by nagoma(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
HammerEvery:

You dragged yourself here. No one invited you. grin

We know your ewedu skull is afraid of blaming your dullard master who insulted the SE/SS by calling them 5%ers before the upsurge of Radio Biafra.

When are relocating from the north? Hope your ewedu skull won't run from your dagger-weilding almajiri masters to go hide in Igbo shops in sabon gari while shouting 'O ti o .... O ti o' during the riot that you wish you for against Igbos? grin grin

"He Insulted the SE by calling them 5%" ? shocked

I think the SE insulted him by giving him 5%!

Anyway the South Easterners in the north have 111days to go according to the Kaduna declaration of the youth coalition, and then is all sugar and honey in the new country you have been yearning for.

3 Likes

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Alll because of the actions of one ignorant & stupid yahoo boy called kanu, thousands of igbos will loose billions of naira worth of investments.

chai

3 Likes

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Mbediogu(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Real Igbos are the ones who learnt their lessons and refused to go back after the war. You find them in Nnewi, Onitsha, Aba, Owerri, Awka, Abakaliki, Umuahia, Enugu, Asaba, and all over southeast. From their home bases, they do business shuttles throughout Nigeria and beyond and are the real developers of their homeland.
There are a second group (I call them semi demi quasi igbos who cannot live in their fatherland primarily because it is not infested by scorpions and dangerous snakes such as 'gwobe de nisa', and secondarily because they must eat kwuli kwuli in the morning, masa in the afternoon and two at night. They sold their souls and respect for such dog food. Let us continue to pray for them and hope they learn their lessons with their heads still sorted on the beach and shoulders, but when the inevitable comes to become, let us remember not to mourn too much for them. I wish them RIP in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
SUPPORTED.

It appears it is only the IGBOS that love NIGERIA most and appears to be the most persecuted NIGERIANS...

PLEASE, come back HOME......
I am begging as well..

We have people in diaspora who can spin straw into GOLD now now....

Please, I am begging...
Leave your buildings and come back.
We can fix such here in few years.

After BIAFRA war, it took us only 30years to erect structures in the eastern part....
Please come back.

On my KNEES now....... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by caracas: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
ODVanguard:

Why are some of you allergic to the truth? Instead of you to place the blame where it belongs : with igbo jews like Kanu and his fellow Biafrats who are terrorizing, intimidating, brainwashing, and enslaving peace-loving igbo christains, you are trying to drag Yoruba people into this as usual. Kwantinue, you hear? Kwantinue.
What dis one saying?
Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by whitebeard(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Abeg 2day is Sunday............ No inter ethnic bashing abeg, remember the sabbath day to keep it holy grin grin grin grin
sister when I woke up this morning I started to play "lifestyle by birdman ft richgang" and as soon as the music started what u bolded was the first that came to my mind, may GOD have mercy..!
Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
ISKANDER17TH:
biafrans see u at

biafrasay.com

lets build our own home where u will not be hated

where u hav freedom to say the truth and not get banned

Have some shame dumbass, trying to make money from ur peoples suffering, you are a very useless human being

1 Like

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Bridget95(f): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
majorbravo:
I had expected by now the Eastern chiefs would have made declarations to those living in the East to open their homes and resources to accept the Eastern returnees from the North and help them integrate into the eastern society once more. What are they waiting for?

What Mr Bob here is doing is commendable, but they need to do more. Volunteers should be enlisted into an evacuation, relocation and integration service, to help eastern descendants stranded in the north make the big move back to the east. I am yet to see any tangible move made in light of the looming crisis.

This move is to ensure, returnees don't face exploitation from unscrupulous elements if/when they arrive at their homeland.

I think 99% of the people in Africa need to be taught how to deal with crisis.
there is no crisis. every returnee has his/her village home to stay .
Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by burkingx(f): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Splashme:
Buhari's tribalism has killed Nigeria
Nigeria is now history

Sad.......... but true
...... grin grin cheesy

Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by Daddybright1986(m): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
My girlfriend called me on phone and
she said:
Hello honey, you know I love you so
much, I have
been looking for to prove more of my
love for you, please Baby I want you to come
to my House for a launch with your
Friends, I asked her, WHEN?
She replied; any day
you will be chance, I said okay and
the date was fixed.
I started informing my friends about
it and they all
agreed to go with me, some
suspended what they
would have gone to just to follow me to her
house as demanded.
On the D.day, I and my friends were
set to leave and I called her baby we
are on our
way to your house, and she replied
"please babe i can't wait to see
you guys" and we were very happy
but
unfortunately when we got to her
house, I called her again to let
her know that we are close to her house,
she replied: "Baby are you
serious?
Hahahahahaha, I was only joking oo,
you know how we normally joke
naa" , i got
embarrassed but I pretended, I ended the
call.
I asked my friends to know if they
heard my conversation with her
but they didn't, so i told them
that she asked us to wait at the hotel
that she will soon join us, we left to the
hotel
and I ordered for their needs. Shortly
I picked up
my phone and shouted: WHAT? Guys
we need to
leave here now, I just received information
now that Boko Haram
are on their way to this place and
we all left the Hotel. None of my
Friends knew what
happened because it would have
been so shameful to me.
IT'S NOW MY TURN TO JOKE
I called her, baby I just received a
letter from my Village that I
should come back
home for my Chieftaincy title and they said I
should
not come without taking a wife, you
know you are
the only one I have so I want to
inform your
parents and they should fixe a date for our
introduction and it should be next
week because we need to leave
to the village before this month
runs out. She was so happy and she
informed her parents just as I ordered. They
started preparing
and everything was in order. On the
fixed date, I
was in the
Office when my phone rang, She was the
one calling,
Baby where are you? I replied: we
are
close to your house, she happily said
Okay. After a
while she called back to know where I was
again,
Baby where are you " she said"
I replied: Baby are you serious you
believed what I told you?
Hehehehe I was only
joking ooooooooo, You know how we use
to joke
na. She started calling me names and
said I am
wicked!
PLEASE AM I WICKED?
Re: Bob-Manuel Udokwu: "Igbos Please Come Back Home" by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Prince081:
We got it on a platter. The National Assembly should do the needful (referendum) and stop playing the ostrich. God bless the geographical contraption. We all know where we are from.
We can henceforth channel the energy we use in ethnic bickering into productive ventures.
u dont need a referendum anymore.
what u want has been handed to u on a plata

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Many Attempts,terry G Finally Allowed Into The USA (pics, Video) / Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos / Laide Bakare Bares Cleavage In New Year Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.