Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo (69109 Views)

Fake Soldiers And Military Officers Paraded After Their Arrests In Lagos.Photos / Corpse Of Obatosu, Don Wanny's Brother Paraded After His Death In Edo. Photos / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by ba7man(m): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
Wow check out the words "most brilliant kidnapper" white man will focus on the first two words while the black man will focus on the last one. This attitude makes the difference
Trash!!!

Does crime run in your blood you're looking for the flimsiest excuse to glorify it

Take your "brilliant" criminals back to the south east with you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Peppergroove(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2017
Hian..was hoping to see one fresh dude with beard and muscles!!..see F!uk up angry
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2017
See as d bastard fresh, hin don chop illegal money
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by EkoErrands: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2017
dainformant:
The Special Intelligence Response Team IRT arrested Evans who is said to be the most brilliant and notorious high profile kidnapper in the history of Nigeria who have collected billions of Naira ss ransom over the last 7yrs as the Kingpin of Kidnappers. The suspect was arrested by 1pm yesterday 10/6/17 in his Mansion at Magodo Estate Lagos.

His real names Chukwudidumeme Onuamadike aka Evans Native of Akanmili Umudim village Nnewi in Nnewi North LGA of Anambra state Age 36 yrs. He was the leader of a Notorious Advanced High Profile Person Kidnapping gang that Operation in Festac, Amuwo Udopin and OJO areas of Lagos.

He keep his victims for up to 6 to 7 months in Captivity until when the Family pays 300 to 400 Million Naira Ransom in Several Installments before victims are released. Several wealthy Nigerians living in Festac and Amuwo Odofin Arears of Lagos relocated to Ikoyi, Lekki and Victoria Island and left their mansions empty because of Evans. He also Have a Kidnapping gang that Operates in Portharcourt, Bayelsa and Warri Delta State.

He is also said to be the Mastermind and only Survivor in attempted Kidnapping Of Chief Vincent Obianudo the Owner of Young Shall grow Motors in Festac Lagos August 2013.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/notorious-and-brilliant-kidnapper-evans-arrested-in-magodo-lagos.html

Thank you Op...I heard a lot of gun shots yesterday up until 1 hour intermittently in that magodo estate so this is what was happening yesterday afternoon. Wow! Unbelievable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Jennifer89(f): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2017
The other time it was Vampire now this
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by kabaka1: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
This man can not be 36years old.

It's probably his football age. Everybody got one today
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by AkumahTalk(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2017
The business of Human Capital Development. The "See mycondition" face IPOBians make when they're caught is always the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Gotze1: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2017
crackhouse:
O boy! This guy have a lot of qualifications in his CV.
I dey tell you.
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2017
SmartyPants:

Kabiru never escaped from custody. That was proven to be a mischievous rumor!

But if you know better then provide a credible link.

Why did the spokesperson not offer a reason why they had to recapture him. Why did they announ ed he had been recaptured. I did not make the statement. DSS did
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by 76Naira(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2017
The guy peed on himself (second picture). The irony of life!
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by bewla(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2017
madridguy:
Had I know will be the only thought going through his mind now.
No I almost quite.
just d last one I will have quite
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by logica(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2017
He should start talking so we can know the "big" "Eze Egos" behind him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by riczy(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
This man can not be 36years old.
his real age isn't d issue, c beyond dt!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Enemyofpeace: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2017
No wonder northerners tolded them to leave the north
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by logica(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2017
76Naira:
The guy peed on himself (second picture). The irony of life!
Actually, he came. The whole matter turned him on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by thehedge(f): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Any criminal caught by our own Naija police is far from intelligent as far as I'm concerned............... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol...and he doesn't even look it
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Oblang(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
Wow check out the words "most brilliant kidnapper" white man will focus on the first two words while the black man will focus on the last one. This attitude makes the difference

Come out clean and let us know what u are driving at. Was it same way Osama bin laden was spared because he happen to be the "most brilliant kidnapper"? What is there to harness in kidnapping....yeye..
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by shilexholly(m): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2017
Aye e baje loni..... Iwo omo Igbo radarada yi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by eluquenson(m): 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Just look at his cool face, I hope they won't swept this case under the carpet.

Kudos to IRT
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by mildflame: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
BIAFRANS what they do to fellow BIAFRANS not to talk of other tribes...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
this guy is really a sick man, who keeps a person hostage for 6 to 7 months? how come police havent arrested him all these while? yet the idiot will still get a lawyer to defend him in court, they will now ask him if he's guilty or not, you already know his answer
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by SmartyPants(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Why did the spokesperson not offer a reason why they had to recapture him. Why did they announ ed he had been recaptured. I did not make the statement. DSS did

Dunno wat incident you are referring to you...can you provide a link to the statement you are talking about??
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by bmos(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
]Had I know will be the only thought going through his mind now.

Let Evans tell us what's going on in his mind right now. For sure, he will never sight that his so-called mansion in Magodo again. not to talk of sleeping in there. My advice: whoever is holding him in captivity should shoot one of his legs. No one will take that story that Evans escaped.
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Bsideboi(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
That's an old man
And I don't see anything 'intelligent ' about him
Intelligence is not a tangible thing u can see. kiss kiss
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
he is not brilliant it is the incompetence of the nigerian police that made him succeed for so long.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by brainreset: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Any criminal caught by our own Naija police is far from intelligent as far as I'm concerned............... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Best response so far..
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Championlaw200(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Oni bo nibe.......
Re: Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo by Uteghe(m): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Grant this people Biafra let's this crime shift to home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online / Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.