Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Killed This Python This Early Morning. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed This Python This Early Morning. (39770 Views)

This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by dinggle: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thou shall not kill, why killing a living thing? Pls desist from killing living things.
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
adoniskrunch:
Saw the pyton this early morning, when i was seeing my parents off to the park

At first i though it was a rope but a closer look made me realised it was a pyton, but i had to kill it cos of the kids around to avoid stories that touches

Here are few pictures i took
You know pythons don't bite so your reason for killing it is just Whack! Abi that Python wan fold and swallow d kids?
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mekenz:
wow job well done, but the way and manner people are killing these particular specie of snake is alarming, very soon it might become endangered,that species of snake doesn't harm ooo.

My dear what should be alarming is the high rate of pythons appearing in urban areas ...ministry of environment needs to look into this as minute as it might seem, am scared that we ate having a snake epidemic..were are the coming from? What is moving them from their natural habitat ... This is really alarming
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by wunmi590(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
MostBanned:
After so many snakeless threads for the past few days

Lala be like

Lmaoo

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by olarwhumy6(f): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Food Don ready..

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
DjAndroid:
You killed a python in romance section?
that kind python ehn
grin
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by Makapedia: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
That's Quite amazing .. Guess what ... Am .... "ObaShip"
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by Baroba(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Na wah oo..bros this snake no dey harm now..
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by belindar: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
The same snake Victor Anichebe saw and ran away from his village couple of days ago claiming village witch. Mcheewwww. People making something out of nothing.
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
I'm tired of Snakes, I want Octopus...
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by Awoleesu(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
INVASION: THE RISE OF PLANET SQUAMATA. Season 112
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by lavenjcrown(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
And the snake did not see u before u killed it? Snake and NL sha. One day one day the secret will be revealed.
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by olaoye15(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
you killed it, or they killed it? I wonder why you can't afford a closer shot
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by Ewedegubbler: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Clap for yourself for killing a tiny helpless python,,
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by ylaa(f): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Clap for yourself

quote author=adoniskrunch post=57404559]Saw the pyton this early morning, when i was seeing my parents off to the park

At first i though it was a rope but a closer look made me realised it was a pyton, but i had to kill it cos of the kids around to avoid stories that touches

Here are few pictures i took[/quote]
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by Knetpro(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Wonderful!
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by ekensi01: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Because snake the enter Fp some people the pray hard to see snake. mtcheww

This snake die for road me too i see am. shocked
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by ekensi01: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
isalie:
I'm tired of Snakes, I want Octopus...
Ok on my way to the see.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by ignis: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
I need to kill a snake, so I can make front page.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mekenz:
wow job well done, but the way and manner people are killing these particular specie of snake is alarming, very soon it might become endangered,that species of snake doesn't harm ooo.

Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by gidimafia: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Snake that is just sleeping jejely in the bush..nairalanders will just go and kill it as a means to automatic FP tickets..by this rate they might become endangered.
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by gidimafia: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
adoniskrunch:
Saw the pyton this early morning, when i was seeing my parents off to the park

Here are few pictures i took
hmm so Python can now be confused with rope.hmmmmmm
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by Dashmann: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
anytime I'm here there must be someone that kills python,is thata trademark or trends ?, lol
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by BLACKPANTHER(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Instead of you to cage it and sell you are killing money...kai
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
ekensi01:
Ok on my way to the see.

Drop the hook, you'll need the net trap in the backyard. Make sure you don't kill the octopus o, just catch it alive tongue grin
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by Jonwesley(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
So every snake now is python. That's not a python but a Puff adder. It's a viper family. You are lucky not to have stepped on it. It's venom don't allow the bitten to see the roof of his house.
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by ekensi01: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
isalie:

Drop the hook, you'll need the net trap in the backyard. Make sure you don't kill the octopus o, just catch it alive tongue grin
ok alive right no wahala.
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by whizcartel(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by segzyogondus(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
And some days ago our Nigerian footballer came to Jog in his hometown and saw same Python but returned to London immediately saying he was advised to return to London immediately cos of World people trying to destroy him cos of a Python
Re: I Killed This Python This Early Morning. by dokdave(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mekenz:

shocked shocked shocked

You don play with am before abi how u take sabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Hits Man Pressing His Phone In Abia, While Crossing Express Road / Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) / Touching Stories With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.