Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US (57514 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Hammed Ali's Handshake With A Female Customs Officer (Pictured) / "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by fergie001: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2017
VickyRotex:

Love the series too!

Hahahahaha. cheesy You seem to really remember season 7 so well. Interesting! cool

Yep
That's my best
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by piagetskinner(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2017
VickyRotex:

Do you have a NETFLIX Account?
The series is called: 24 hours!
I do not have one ma'am... how does one get it?
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by kingmolah: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
CTU, this is jack Bauer...patch me through tony Almeda

My best line in the series cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by izicooo(f): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
He is supposed to have no business with the southern part of nigeria. Since he is that good he should be posted to Borno state. We need sheakau apprehended and caged.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by VickyRotex(f): 1:33am On Jun 14, 2017
piagetskinner:

I do not have one ma'am... how does one get it?

Sorry for the late response. Just realized I havent replied you.

I believe if you Google Netflix Nigeria, or if you use the link: https://www.netflix.com/ng You should be able to view it.
Note, I dont have access to Netflix Nigeria, because of my Location. But the Netflix I use, sure has 24hours on it, so I believe Netflix Nigeria should have it aswel.

A second option will be to get the CDs.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by piagetskinner(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2017
VickyRotex:

Sorry for the late response. Just realized I havent replied you.

I believe if you Google Netflix Nigeria, or if you use the link: https://www.netflix.com/ng You should be able to view it.
Note, I dont have access to Netflix Nigeria, because of my Location. But the Netflix I use, sure has 24hours on it, so I believe Netflix Nigeria should have it aswel.

A second option will be to get the CDs.

God bless ur soul....I see ure a #castingcrowns fan

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by VickyRotex(f): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2017
piagetskinner:

God bless ur soul....I see ure a #castingcrowns fan

Amen! Yes, I am. God Bless yours too!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / 2019: Meet The New Powerful ‘godfathers’ Who May Shape Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.