Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,257 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Come Chop Meat, You Say Na Bone, Okay Throway Am, You Say Small Meat Dey - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come Chop Meat, You Say Na Bone, Okay Throway Am, You Say Small Meat Dey (508 Views)

‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day / Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) / Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Chop Meat, You Say Na Bone, Okay Throway Am, You Say Small Meat Dey by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2017
In my view, the above caption is the similitude of the Igbos who insisted leaving Nigeria & when a mere youth forum added a deadline for them, then there start the shaky shaky panic panic everywhere. Even the UN is now concerned.

My suggestion on the way forward include:

Immediate re-arrest of the notorious jingoistic Nnamdi KANU.

The Ipobiaframassobic Igbos rescinding their plan to leave Nigeria.

The Arewa youths makes a Uturn on their threat.

The South East governors all come out to condemn the Biafran agitation.

The northern governors all continue to condemn the Arewa youths.

Get the Arewa youths leaders Arrested.

Security agencies be on serious alert.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Come Chop Meat, You Say Na Bone, Okay Throway Am, You Say Small Meat Dey by Ogalanyachieze: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
In my view, the above caption is the similitude of the Igbos who insisted leaving Nigeria & when a mere youth forum added a deadline for them, then there start the shaky shaky panic panic everywhere. Even the UN is now concerned.

thanks.
why does ur state govt not give igbos c of o documents
Re: Come Chop Meat, You Say Na Bone, Okay Throway Am, You Say Small Meat Dey by SalamRushdie: 8:41am On Jun 11, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

thanks.

I hope you know you just a hopeless bigot who will soon meet his disgrace

(1) (Reply)

Despite The Economy Crisis, See What A Sick Man Is Using:mercede-maybach S550: A / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. / No Retreat No Surrender , Truth Is My Only Defence. - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.