Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals (66965 Views)

“what Naira Marley Is Reportedly Doing In Ikoyi Prison” – Kemi Olunloyo Reveals / Iyabo Ojo, You're Going Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
undecided
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
egbami ooo, aunty kemi of all people
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by orukuruku(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
This woman can be cute sometimes ehn. grin
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by aioluwa: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Some of us get Wahala pass Kemi Oluloyo. If she had said otherwise we will criticize her but I think we should be happy and pray for her.
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by crypta007(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless

3 Likes

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by sleeknick: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Witch don go marry theif. Na wetin dem go born?
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by bellotaofeek: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hope you received some senses there ? I strongly believe your ailment is cure now .

I meant the chronic loghorrea. grin
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Beginning to like this woman grin
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by WebSurfer(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked nice one.
This is just a metaphor... Jesus is probably one of the prison wardens

If old woman like this could not stay celibate in prison...

You wonder why cases of married women infidelity are so common where she's from.
You are always talking nonsense on this forum

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by RaeMystix: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
She don lost it...Fix it Jeysus. cry
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by DarkHenrie(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sigh. This woman still dey mad sha..
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by malakus(m): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
okay
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by chronique(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
seguno2:

Na so Obasanjo humble until we made him our president.
His lootocracy is yet to be matched by any president after him.

Lolz.

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Merceline(f): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
most people didn't read the tweet. those who read probably didn't understand.

in summary, she got married to Jesus Christ. meaning she has given her life to God.
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by 1Dray(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked nice one.

You wonder why cases of married women infidelity are so common where she's from.

Shut it.
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by 9jatatafo(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Maybe one of those inmates who has konji for almost 15 years gave this woman real action and she was overwhelmed by his energy so she don't want to miss this raw cassava and subsequently get married to him.
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by chinybelle(f): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Waiting for the day Seun will write his own....
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Pearly255(f): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Happy prison break life Mrs talkative
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Laple0541(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
ds
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Promise1991: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Make satan live you alone abi
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
this foolish woman has started again. she will soon start spewing trash all over the Internet
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by do4luv14(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked nice one.

lolzzzz guy you bad ooo, sorry for her small nah grin
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Davoski222: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
noetic5:
Read more and watch video clip http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/06/i-got-married-to-someone-in-prison-kemi.html

Could he be the one??
For a moment I thought she meant she was raped in prison
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by wadetaw202: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked nice one.

She was talking about becoming a Christian and not the physical marriage you are thinking. Stop being unreasonable. It makes you sound stupid.

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by 2016v2017: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Adversity brings people closer to God
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Dking99(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Fela remix - when I dey inside prison, I call am inside world:when I dey outside prison, I call am outside world- na craze world! outside world - na craze world!
no be there dey jail me 87 days? - na craze world! no be there Bubu dey? na craze world? no be there OAP Freeeze dey? - na craze world! no be there dem give Igbo quit notice? - na craze world! na craze world be that o....craze world!!
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by potent5(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Rakitic4:
1. Nations like USA and North Korea are testing ballistic missiles and Nuclear weapons. Our dear country is dragging Jollof rice supremacy with Ghana and Senegal. Bikonu who did this to us? .

2. Have been having chest pain since one slay queen told me "Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The *Decoder*" Abeg Sis, which decoder DSTV abi GOTV Hold me abeg I no wan faint .

3.That awkward moment When you are too single that even when you type "kissing" auto correct changes it to "kidding."...... May your story change in this 2017 .

4.People on WhatsApp that their status has been "At the gym" for the past 3 yrs..Please are you preparing to destroy the world? .

5.You will tell a guy you're single and he will be like "That can't be TRUE" Uncle, if you want toast, toast, don't be dragging my singleness with me, is it your singleness?? .

6.Some boys will wake up 2am to pee and they will post "Real Hustlers Don't Sleep" Idiot Who are You Deceiving Don't touch me ooo, Am not feeling fine. .

7.Some guys and their indirect insults sha. Please what is the meaning of "As I see that trouser, I just know say na you" Wicked pple... .

8. The reason why Nigerian women did not go to the Olympics in Brazil because they were afraid of meeting the owners of their hair! BRAZILIAN HAIR .

9. Disaster is when you steal meat from the pot, and you can't recall whether the spoon was on top or inside the pot. .

10. The way some people are black in NIGERIA ehhhh ,if you shoot dem in the night...the bullet will come back to you and ask for torchlight. .

11.When You Want to Charge your phone In a Football Viewing centre and You Mistakenly Off The DSTV during penalty shoot out.. shey you remember when your mum always tell you that your phone will kill you one day ?.. The moment has finally come.. Just get ready to die .

12. People will be doing "is that one this,is that one that" thats how they will do when trumpet blow,they will say "trumpet that blow and left me behind,is that one trumpet?? .

13. In Hollywood Merlin will just say two words and a fire breathing dragon will appear. In Nollywood ike mbe of amadioha shrine will recite a whole book of incantations (280 pages) just to off candle Then he will tell you to bring the following - 8 virgin rats - 10 married ants - 3 pregnant mosquitoes - 2 lesbian hens To appease the Gods naija i respect una hustle...

14. That awkward moment when a 5'star Hotel attendant tells you Bottle of Coke is N1500 You will be Like ! "I mean Coke, Asin the Mineral type.. Not Alcoholic one " i mean the normal coke dat looks like Pepsi.

15. That moment wen your phone battery is 3%, seeing your landlord upload a pic with His family on Facebook and you quickly try to comment "Kul People" but auto correct changed it to "Cult People" just before your battery went off See!!! Don't bother trying to explain, just find another house...
Bros, you gat sompen there. Lol. Lol.
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by guiddoti: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
It is about time these NL warriors went prison for just 3months, all their e-flattinos and e-afojas will get sense small like this mama, I swear!
Re: I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by excellent2013(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
hmmm iyawo elewon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion / Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.