Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) (45062 Views)

Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) / Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by olarwhumy6(f): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Alennsar:

na your teeth be dis? LOL
No... It's urs nw, sinc u refuse to show d world how lovely ur teeth is... So I helped u, isn't dat nice of mi? Yea I I knw... U need to thk mi.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by wadetaw202: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
chesterlee:
Only an Afonja!

Actually the driver looks like a Igbo
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=dessz post=57411993][/quote]lmao ayaf die grin grin grin
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Where we dey go self, for real? Are you kidding me? grin
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
decatalyst:
Werey re ooo grin grin

Nah to dey piss for body if you dey inside the bus. Thank God he didn't head for the lagoon grin
they rily should be gratefull...lmao
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by Rhea(f): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Driftingking:
An Instagram user shared a hilarious story of how a confused driver took him and other passengers on an early morning road trip around Lagos.

Here’s what he wrote;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/lol-confused-driver-takes-passengers-road-trip-around-lagos-photos.html

Too much oshogbo weed grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by joinnow: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Don't blame only the driver
Mate and passenger to be blame too
Does it implies none of the passenger knows the route
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
My girlfriend called me on phone and
she said:
Hello honey, you know I love you so
much, I have
been looking for to prove more of my
love for you, please Baby I want you to come
to my House for a launch with your
Friends, I asked her, WHEN?
She replied; any day
you will be chance, I said okay and
the date was fixed.
I started informing my friends about
it and they all
agreed to go with me, some
suspended what they
would have gone to just to follow me to her
house as demanded.
On the D.day, I and my friends were
set to leave and I called her baby we
are on our
way to your house, and she replied
"please babe i can't wait to see
you guys" and we were very happy
but
unfortunately when we got to her
house, I called her again to let
her know that we are close to her house,
she replied: "Baby are you
serious?
Hahahahahaha, I was only joking oo,
you know how we normally joke
naa" , i got
embarrassed but I pretended, I ended the
call.
I asked my friends to know if they
heard my conversation with her
but they didn't, so i told them
that she asked us to wait at the hotel
that she will soon join us, we left to the
hotel
and I ordered for their needs. Shortly
I picked up
my phone and shouted: WHAT? Guys
we need to
leave here now, I just received information
now that Boko Haram
are on their way to this place and
we all left the Hotel. None of my
Friends knew what
happened because it would have
been so shameful to me.
IT'S NOW MY TURN TO JOKE
I called her, baby I just received a
letter from my Village that I
should come back
home for my Chieftaincy title and they said I
should
not come without taking a wife, you
know you are
the only one I have so I want to
inform your
parents and they should fixe a date for our
introduction and it should be next
week because we need to leave
to the village before this month
runs out. She was so happy and she
informed her parents just as I ordered. They
started preparing
and everything was in order. On the
fixed date, I
was in the
Office when my phone rang, She was the
one calling,
Baby where are you? I replied: we
are
close to your house, she happily said
Okay. After a
while she called back to know where I was
again,
Baby where are you " she said"
I replied: Baby are you serious you
believed what I told you?
Hehehehe I was only
joking ooooooooo, You know how we use
to joke
na. She started calling me names and
said I am
wicked!
PLEASE AM I WICKED?
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
this is what get when u fry weed and garlic

1 Like

Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by kennykg(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin so hilarious grin
True the driver was high on cheap drugs, but I know the passangers where higher. So they all sat down comfortable enjoyed the trip so as to report fully on online. shocked
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by Joysmith2: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
D pple he carried self get dere own problem,,, u guys were enjoying d ride,Na so he for carry una go drop for native doctor house,,,,,and 2morro Na to dy read 4 for news,10pple missing.... cool cool cool
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
afonja driver
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by chigo003(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ukwu-ani grade I weed from kwale could be at work
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by mecussey(m): 12:51am On Jun 12, 2017
HauteReel:
What if he had crashed the bus into an electric poll or made for the lagoon?

its alcohol and other hard drugs does that, weed keeps you conscious and confused. U never ask urself why mad men go see motor coming, dem go commot for road but someone who is sttupidly drunk will stay on the road until he is smashed. Weed is a psychoactive drug...him work na to destroy the brain cells if taken abnormally.
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 12, 2017
MistadeRegal:
Mmmm.... The world....
You guys are lucky he didn't drive you guys into lagoon.
What happened to that driver is not reaction of weed.
It's spiritual attack known as 'SU DANU' in Yoruba language.

Whoever is struck with such will end up roaming without destination till the victim dies or end up in river, lake, lagoon or sea.

He's lucky GOD is with him that 'it' didn't push him out of the vehicle if not, noone will ever find him again if swift action is not taken before he's moved into the waters.

Most of you commenting don't have any life experience to know the capability of the powers of darkness. All you know best and understand weed if not, mere reading this post and the driver's statement, "Where are we going self?" you'd know something is wrong.

I believe that isn't his first time of plying that route so he didn't lost his way.

I know this.... Not just because I've once been told that such attacks do come.... Because I am a living testimony to the Mighty saving power of GOD.
Really Now this has my attention cause I want to hear all about it. You might even create a thread about it[if U WANT]
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by anneboleyn(f): 6:06am On Jun 12, 2017
One of the funniest threads I've ever seen on nairaland
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Really Now this has my attention cause I want to hear all about it. You might even create a thread about it[if U WANT]

Not on nairaland.com because everyone here are much into comedy. They don't quickly make senses out of anything than laugh and mock. They find it difficult to understand.
Even when you tell the truth, they'll find way of derailing it. So I believe some words are best kept secret.
It's not good for one to be without deep(spiritual) life experiences.

I only do share spiritual experiences with those who are able to understand.
I thank GOD for JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by HMDplease: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2017
LMAO. Been laughing since, even his looks betrayed his confussion. He look so funnygringringrin
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 10:28am On Jun 12, 2017
Correct bro over to you grin grin grin
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by ahmedbanj(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2017
Hahahaha I don laff tire...
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Not on nairaland.com because everyone here are much into comedy. They don't quickly make senses out of anything than laugh and mock. They find it difficult to understand.
Even when you tell the truth, they'll find way of derailing it. So I believe some words are best kept secret.
It's not good for one to be without deep(spiritual) life experiences.

I only do share spiritual experiences with those who are able to understand.
I thank GOD for JESUS CHRIST.
Did I look like someone that would make a joke out of what u want to say Ok that's a joke. Yes I don't deserve to hear ur story cause I might end up making a joke about it
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Did I look like someone that would make a joke out of what u want to say Ok that's a joke. Yes I don't deserve to hear ur story cause I might end up making a joke about it

Affirmative.

That's a typical nairalander.
Re: Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 13, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Affirmative.
That's a typical nairalander.
Hmm!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Villagers Carve Road On The Side Of A Mountain In China (Photos) / Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) / Police Officer Fell Down From Speeding Nigeria Police Van (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.