Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

SECESSION: Just Scribbling My Thought - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SECESSION: Just Scribbling My Thought (289 Views)

I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari / Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? / Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SECESSION: Just Scribbling My Thought by dinana(m): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
IPOB and MASSOB leaders are asking for the 5 States in SouthEast geopolitical and other Igbo speaking parts in SouthSouth geopolitical zone to be removed from Nigeria through a referendum

Okay,its the right of everyone to determine where he/she wants to be but one or two critical questions comes to my mind

The proponents of secession needs to answer truthfully if there was a time the federal allocation were not remitted to respective states in SouthEast and how was the allocation utilized for human capital development in that area,how accountable are the elected leaders like Governors, Senators and Members of House of Reps from the zone with the federal allocation allocated for development

One other thing which comes to mind was the recent referendum in Sudan where the people of South Sudan made a demand for secession with so much pride,hope and optimism

Few years down the line,South Sudan with all the potentials and huge natural resources like crude oil happens to be the worst place to live on earth today

You all need to know what you are really asking for and never allow politicians,charlatans and renegades to misinform you on the road to perdition
Re: SECESSION: Just Scribbling My Thought by obialfa: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Referendum now.
Re: SECESSION: Just Scribbling My Thought by politeboy: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
NNAMDI KANU, IPOB,MASSOB,ODUA, AREWA YOUTH,NIGER DELTA MILITANTS and other paid and sponsored ethnoreligious groups are all wasting their time and wasting stolen resources of their pay treasury looters. we know those sponsoring them, they are the people that lost the last general election and do not want to go to jail for the sins of looting the nigerian treasury dry. we know they can hide but federal government will get and jail them. How i wish the disentigration of nigerian kite was flown during the presidency of yar ardua or goodluck jonathan, i assure you it would have been successfull because this guys were mere graduates and does not know or experience war but unfortunately for NNAMDI KANU, IPOD, MASSOB, AREWA, NIGER DELTA MILITANTS and other sponsored groups, Buhari was a war veteran. Nigeria will never disintegrate under buharis watch i can bet any one. when MKO ABIOLA died, many thought nigeria will disentigrate but it never happened. Any one that allowed himself to be used as nigerian sacrifice will just die for nothing and nigeria will stil l remain a nation. USE YOUR BRAIN NIGERIANS. Those pushing for nigerian disentigration have moved their children and family abroad and only needs the blood of innocent mases s for occultic rituals.

(1) (Reply)

DHQ To Sanction Erring Officers In Navy, Police Clash / Nigeria Would’ve Been In Danger If Jonathan Had Continued –oshiomhole / Osinbajo Gets In Touch With Buhari Daily - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.