Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! (4953 Views)

Riddles That Can Crack Your Brain / Brain Teaser: Can You Crack The Code? (Photo) / Brain Teaser: Can You Solve These Riddles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by Justiceleague1: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
wailersarefools:

the last five letters of ur moniker describes u so well..and u are a very big one @ that...u neither attempted to solve the puzzle nor proffered any solution buh only hiding under shadows and barking out the loudest noice like an empty barrel grin grin
what a model username u gat,i envy am o,wailersareFOOLs..indeed grin grin grin tongue tongue grin
Nepabill mental grin grin
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by wailersarefools: 6:51am On Jun 20, 2017
[s]
Justiceleague1:

the last five letters of ur moniker describes u so well..and u are a very big one @ that...u neither attempted to solve the puzzle nor proffered any solution buh only hiding under shadows and barking out the loudest noice like an empty barrel grin grin
what a model username u gat,i envy am o,wailersareFOOLs..indeed grin grin grin tongue tongue grin
Nepabill mental grin grin
[/s]

See this shameless thing still talking. I swear if I were you, I will just deactivate this account. So you mean with your working brain and laptop you could not solve this simple problem and you still get mouth to talk. Hmmm. Guy, just deactivate this account because shame dey catch me for you. I doubt if you even get used menstrual pad sef. Gerrarahere.
LionDeLeo, abeg show for this thread, the man with working brain and laptop still dey throway dust even after we don see im fvck up. I swear some people no get shame.
You dey talk say I no attempt the puzzle, hahahahaha. E be like somebody dey suffer from short memory here.

Check this thing wey mods delete. I have to edit it to avoid ban but you can check the original version on the thread as quoted by LionDeLeo.
Gerrarahere.
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
With your laptop and working brain you can't solve this simple arithmetic. The 800 he gave the buyer is it from his pocket? Is it not from the change of the fake 1000? You are talking about 200 naira goods he gave the buyer, where did you keep the 200 he pocketed? Olodo just plenty for nairaland.

Nepa bill, Mental, Emeritus pythagoras, olodi apapa, working brain, laptop. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by Justiceleague1: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

See this shameless thing still talking. I swear if I were you, I will just deactivate this account. So you mean with your working brain and laptop you could not solve this simple problem and you still get mouth to talk. Hmmm. Guy, just deactivate this account because shame dey catch me for you. I doubt if you even get used menstrual pad sef. Gerrarahere.
LionDeLeo, abeg show for this thread, the man with working brain and laptop still dey throway dust even after we don see im fvck up. I swear some people no get shame.
You dey talk say I no attempt the puzzle, hahahahaha. E be like somebody dey suffer from short memory here.

Check this thing wey mods delete. I have to edit it to avoid ban but you can check the original version on the thread as quoted by LionDeLeo.
Gerrarahere.
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
With your laptop and working brain you can't solve this simple arithmetic. The 800 he gave the buyer is it from his pocket? Is it not from the change of the fake 1000? You are talking about 200 naira goods he gave the buyer, where did you keep the 200 he pocketed? Olodo just plenty for nairaland.

Nepa bill, Mental, Emeritus pythagoras, olodi apapa, working brain, laptop. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
mental baaaahahahahahahahaha....typical a4onja using style to call ologbodeleo abi na liondeleo to come help u,abi? Or maybe he shud come help u change ur menstral diapers lolssssss..baba abobaku,u don jam haaahahahahahahahahaha grin grin
wailersareFOOLs,stop crying nah....
grin

Re: Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! by bewla(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
wailersarefools:

I swear dis must be akin. Intelligent and very straightforward. The day u solved one question involving birds and 4-legged animals is when I registered ur username in my memory.
One dude is here forming working brain and laptop but cannot solve dis problem. Annoyingly he is busy insulting everyone calling people nepa bill.
Well done bro.
u wellcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Dem Give U Chance. . Game / "if" Game / So-what-if-i-have-not? (interactive Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.