Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo (47721 Views)

Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him / The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Toniapsalm121(f): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
See the kinda of lion tantu tonto is get. Is it a mamiwota
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Toks2008(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
No need for DNA test
I hope so.

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by medolab90(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
smh
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by bellotaofeek: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
smellingmenses:
In Nigeria children belongs to the father. ...

Until DNA proves otherwise . grin
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by pythonkid(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
her tatoo says dog family lol
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Anextin(f): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

The scary part is that a child can look like the dad yet may not be his biological child.

As I learned(don't know if it is true) they say a child in the womb will usually resemble the person the pregnant lady stays with during the 9 months....

Abeg no lady should quote me o. ..I'm just writing wettin I hear.
Aren't you too old to write what u heard without verifying if it's worth any salt. Don't teach ur kids like that.

6 Likes

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
I hope the guy conducted DNA sha, cos majority of these tattooed ladies are live questionable lives
DNA untop this resemblance? Tosyne!
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by doyinbaby(f): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Churchhill carry everything.....tonto gene no strong
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by enigmaticlion: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
marvelck:
In Tonto Dikeh's Case, No Need To Do Any DNA On Her Son(photos)

In Tonto Dikeh's case, there is no need to conduct any DNA on her child King Andre. Cos Churchill is the papa of the boy, considering their 100% resemblance...just check out the father and the son.

Tonto, you do well.

we will do DNA test regardless of this picture angry
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by doyinbaby(f): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Tonto go beg your husband,....leave story
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Toks2008(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Anextin:

Aren't you too old to write what u heard without verifying if it's worth any salt. Don't teach ur kids like that.

Sis honestly with the way the world is wired...crazy things do happen..

Me I don't believe in ghost but some stories I read just makes me wonder so don't rule out crazy things...cos we live in a crazy world.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Saintmary(f): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

The scary part is that a child can look like the dad yet may not be his biological child.

As I learned(don't know if it is true) they say a child in the womb will usually resemble the person the pregnant lady stays with during the 9 months....

what about the person that laid on her before the pregnancy started. Btw, your point has no scientific basis.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by francotunsco: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
OP, why u NP put their pictures side by side so that we compare?
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by queenitee(f): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
I hope the guy conducted DNA sha, cos majority of these tattooed ladies are live questionable lives
What DNA is needed again? What other DNA is accurate more than the one here?
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Aburi001: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
smellingmenses:
In Nigeria children belongs to the father. ...
Most expecially, male child.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by tosyne2much(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
queenitee:

What DNA is needed again? What other DNA is accurate more than the one here?
Shey you know things sometimes do not happen the way we think? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Toks2008(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Saintmary:

what about the person that laid on her before the pregnancy started. Btw, your point has no scientific basis.

My sister you are right o..no scientific basis but it has happened big time....

That a child resembles the dad is no guaranty that the child is his...it's a myth that has been proved to be trur several times

Some life mysteries need no science to prove jack...I have heard of old people saying that the child in the womb can take the face of the person the pregnant woman is close to during pregnancy...and these old people are no fools.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by tosyne2much(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
Cesc001:
DNA untop this resemblance? Tosyne!
You know say things don change now baba.. Make the guy no go dey father another person pikin cheesy

Abi how you think am?
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Burgerlomo: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:
Resemblance proves nothing.

Not in this case the little Andre na him papa pikin.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Franchise21(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
I hope the guy conducted DNA sha, cos majority of these tattooed ladies live questionable lives
Resemblance proves everything
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
E be like sey e vomit am grin
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Daniel2289(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chuvin22:
Am pretty sure you don't understand that sentence.
I think it's u who doesn't understand the sentence.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
undecided
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
You know say things don change now baba.. Make the guy no go dey father another person pikin cheesy

Abi how you think am?
an true sha but the resemblance too much to think otherwise
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Daniel2289:

I think it's u who doesn't understand the sentence.
LOL.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by cosade(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
I hope the guy conducted DNA sha, cos majority of these tattooed ladies live questionable lives

So many Nigerians used to think like you until this Danish lady erased the stereotype.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3519230/I-thinking-son-saw-Hope-Care-worker-rescued-starving-Nigerian-witch-boy-two-bundled-emaciated-body-street-fed-miraculous-recovery-breaks-silence.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q24BCPdHr20
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by tosyne2much(m): 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by tosyne2much(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Franchise21:
Resemblance proves everything
Yes I know cheesy
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by nellyelitz(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
So are you now saying no need for DNA test?
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by IamOpemipo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
oshe11:
Strike ko Thunder ni

NwaAmaikpe wat do U av to say abt dis...

pls mk it foolish as usual grin

U sef don observe the guy foolishness
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
nellyelitz:
So are you now saying no need for DNA test?

Yup , I agree no need. At least Tonto was not like this olosho girl .. al'a mercy aigbe .. sharing the kpekus to all and sundry.

But the stickers(tatoo's) on her body.. she looks a like scrapbook. grin
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Otapipia: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

so the man whom you've known to be your father all these while, is not your father? Pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones / E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley / Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.