Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo (47724 Views)

Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him / The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by TheUmbra: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

My sister you are right o..no scientific basis but it has happened big time....

That a child resembles the dad is no guaranty that the child is his...it's a myth that has been proved to be trur several times

Some life mysteries need no science to prove jack...I have heard of old people saying that the child in the womb can take the face of the person the pregnant woman is close to during pregnancy...and these old people are no fools.

Please toks, I like most your topics on nairaland but what you stated up there shouldn't even be repeated by an educated mind.

There are superstitions that are untrue but inoffensive to the ears, but that crap you wrote up there is an old fool's tale.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Debbiepaul(f): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
na en papa vomit am
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by adellam16(f): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
marvelck:
In Tonto Dikeh's Case, No Need To Do Any DNA On Her Son(photos)

In Tonto Dikeh's case, there is no need to conduct any DNA on her child King Andre. Cos Churchill is the papa of the boy, considering their 100% resemblance...just check out the father and the son.

Tonto, you do well.

Guy we know please look for other news that makes sense.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by BiggyBamBam: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Who should the child resemble. YOU?
Sometimes, the titles given to some thread here are so meaningless.
Is he hot the father of the child?
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by xtervaganza(m): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:
Resemblance proves nothing.
this one is too much na
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Toks2008(m): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
TheUmbra:

There are superstitions that are untrue but inoffensive to the ears, but that crap you wrote up there is an old fool's tale.

Yeah I totally agree but what if I tell you I have seen two instances where a child looks do much like the dad but DNA proved otherwise?

Sometimes we allow education to cloud our minds from deep mysteries of the world.

Ghosts and reincarnation are old fools tales and we can choose to ignore cos we are educated but it does not change the fact that these exists.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Daddybright1986(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
My girlfriend called me on phone and
she said:
Hello honey, you know I love you so
much, I have
been looking for to prove more of my
love for you, please Baby I want you to come
to my House for a launch with your
Friends, I asked her, WHEN?
She replied; any day
you will be chance, I said okay and
the date was fixed.
I started informing my friends about
it and they all
agreed to go with me, some
suspended what they
would have gone to just to follow me to her
house as demanded.
On the D.day, I and my friends were
set to leave and I called her baby we
are on our
way to your house, and she replied
"please babe i can't wait to see
you guys" and we were very happy
but
unfortunately when we got to her
house, I called her again to let
her know that we are close to her house,
she replied: "Baby are you
serious?
Hahahahahaha, I was only joking oo,
you know how we normally joke
naa" , i got
embarrassed but I pretended, I ended the
call.
I asked my friends to know if they
heard my conversation with her
but they didn't, so i told them
that she asked us to wait at the hotel
that she will soon join us, we left to the
hotel
and I ordered for their needs. Shortly
I picked up
my phone and shouted: WHAT? Guys
we need to
leave here now, I just received information
now that Boko Haram
are on their way to this place and
we all left the Hotel. None of my
Friends knew what
happened because it would have
been so shameful to me.
IT'S NOW MY TURN TO JOKE
I called her, baby I just received a
letter from my Village that I
should come back
home for my Chieftaincy title and they said I
should
not come without taking a wife, you
know you are
the only one I have so I want to
inform your
parents and they should fixe a date for our
introduction and it should be next
week because we need to leave
to the village before this month
runs out. She was so happy and she
informed her parents just as I ordered. They
started preparing
and everything was in order. On the
fixed date, I
was in the
Office when my phone rang, She was the
one calling,
Baby where are you? I replied: we
are
close to your house, she happily said
Okay. After a
while she called back to know where I was
again,
Baby where are you " she said"
I replied: Baby are you serious you
believed what I told you?
Hehehehe I was only
joking ooooooooo, You know how we use
to joke
na. She started calling me names and
said I am
wicked!
PLEASE AM I WICKED?
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by QueenV(f): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
smellingmenses:
In Nigeria children belongs to the father. ...
what u meant to say is, first child of this generation looks like their dad as if the man will run away or deny them
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by TheUmbra: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

Yeah I totally agree but what if I tell you I have seen two instances where a child looks do much like the dad but DNA proved otherwise?

Sometimes we allow education to cloud our minds from deep mysteries of the world.

Ghosts and reincarnation are old fools tales and we can choose to ignore cos we are educated but it does not change the fact that these exists.

You have a point there.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by holluphemydavid(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Looking forward for their reconciliation
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by luminouz(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

The scary part is that a child can look like the dad yet may not be his biological child.

As I learned(don't know if it is true) they say a child in the womb will usually resemble the person the pregnant lady stays with during the 9 months....

Abeg no lady should quote me o. ..I'm just writing wettin I hear.

Very wrong assumption!!!
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by spartan117(m): 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
smellingmenses:
smellymouth, smellyyansh, now smellymenses
are all of u related grin
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 12, 2017
smellingmenses:
When the child behaves well but we the child exhibit bad attitude he or she belongs to the mother. Na so naija be
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 12, 2017
smellingmenses:

If the child likes let it look like the maternal grandmother
My friend's son looks alot like the landlord ...
Just saying
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by smellingmenses: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2017
spartan117:

smellymouth, smellyyansh, now smellymenses
are all of u related grin
The smelly family
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by spartan117(m): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2017
smellingmenses:

The smelly family
lol
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Blessed16(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2017
keypad1:
I would love to fvck tonto dike and suck her bweasts
nothing good can come out of her breast
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by soulfood(m): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by cypreseyecentre: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2017
The resemblance have saved any money budgeted for DNA test grin
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Ifymma(f): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Toks2008:

The scary part is that a child can look like the dad yet may not be his biological child.

As I learned(don't know if it is true) they say a child in the womb will usually resemble the person the pregnant lady stays with during the 9 months....

Abeg no lady should quote me o. ..I'm just writing wettin I hear.
U are lying big time, such thing can never happen
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Toks2008(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ifymma:

U are lying big time, such thing can never happen

At least it happened twice with people I know so don't rule it out...strange things happen.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Dessydemmy: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
I'm here to watch. NEXT!!!!!1
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Saintmary(f): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Toks2008:

My sister you are right o..no scientific basis but it has happened big time....

That a child resembles the dad is no guaranty that the child is his...it's a myth that has been proved to be trur several times

Some life mysteries need no science to prove jack...I have heard of old people saying that the child in the womb can take the face of the person the pregnant woman is close to during pregnancy...and these old people are no fools.
have you seen it happen?
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Anextin:

Aren't you too old to write what u heard without verifying if it's worth any salt. Don't teach ur kids like that.

well as they say "A fool @40 is a fool 4ever"
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo by icequeen0424: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
tydi:
His sperm don't lie.

like 2baba gene like church hill sperm
What a m.o.r.o.n

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy / Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday / 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.