Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

First Bank Insurance Educational Plan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / First Bank Insurance Educational Plan (6168 Views)

First Bank Insurance Anyone??? / What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? / How Much Is First Bank Shares Worth?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Insurance Educational Plan by DonMilano(m): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
I want to tell you all about First bank insurance educational plan ..this package is called FLEXIBLE EDUCATIONAL PLAN. This is really different,interesting and profitable. This is how it works
FIRSTLY- you will tell us the amount of money you want to save for your child and you can pay monthly or you can pay the amount at once.
SECONDLY- when your son gets to 17 years or when he or she wants to enter the University, the company will pay you 4 equal installments to you of the money you have saved, that is when your son is 17,18,19 and 20 or they will pay all the money at once when your child wants to enter university.
THIRDLY- when the parent who is saving dies, the company will pay 10% of the money he or she wants to save to the family every year and when the child is up to 17 ,the company will also pay the child the money the parent want to save for his university education.
so this is very good because your child will get the quality education you want for him or her whether you are alive or not
Read this properly,this is really cool

you can call me or whatsapp me for a clearer explanation on 07033945539- I am a First Bank Insurance Staff and I can guide you on what to do
please Admins I need this on FP

(1) (Reply)

Raise Money Here / Frc Pays / Clean Apple Macbook Pro Core I5, 8GB Ram 500gb Hdd 7hours Backup At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.