Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,953 members, 7,848,870 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Ok,edo People,please Tell Me About The Reasons For The Whole Italy,ummmm... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ok,edo People,please Tell Me About The Reasons For The Whole Italy,ummmm... (517 Views)

The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why / The Reasons Gbenga Daniel Dumped PDP - Sahara Reporters / Soft Drinks Not Served At Halima Babangida's Wedding. Reasons For That Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ok,edo People,please Tell Me About The Reasons For The Whole Italy,ummmm... by kikuyu1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
..'excursions' and the rampant witchcraft in Edo state. I've seen countless threads about this,recently the Esogban of Benin said witches ruled from the highest levels of Edo and imo,THIS MAKES SENSE. Here's what I think happened:messing around with demonic spirits led to the inevitable. These evil entities as often happens escaped their handlers (witches) control and are now fulfilling their own agenda-inflicting maximum emotional trauma on humans by possessing the innocent with evil.
That's the only explanation for the rampant human sacrifice and hoism. They intentionally travel to commit the cheapest,grimiest,most dangerous, lowest level hoism-when caught they give the lie to the Oyinbo of being trapped by voodoo;the sun has risen. I rarely comment on this section;I can't add to threads like:"why Yorubas/Abokis/Igbos have bigger/more kpekus/education/money and anyway even if I weren't a Kenyan such matters are beneath me.

A Catholic priest stands over the forlorn figure of a young Nigerian girl, murmuring prayers and sprinkling holy water as she sobs.

Favour*, a 19-year-old, is constantly scratching, her skin is red raw in places. She believes there is a nest of insects living inside her body- and that they will kill her.

The priest is attempting to break a powerful voodoo spell that binds her to her 'madam' in Trieste, near the border with Slovenia, for the next five to eight years.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3140330/I-nest-insects-inside-body-wanted-die-Revealed-Italian-priests-conducting-EXORCISMS-break-voodoo-spells-terrified-Nigerian-migrant-girls-traffickers-force-work-prostitutes.html#ixzz4jhRkZHvZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Such behaviour with its emotional and physical toll also has an unquantified spiritual toll-no human female can live such a life indefinitely untouched. Many of these Bini girls I fear have now permanently internalised dark entities.

I don't think its just money;but truly SATANIC forces at work due to a cultural or historical factor at play. Who on NL can expound?

(1) (Reply)

The Unity Of Nigeria Should Not Be Question – Kalu / Fashola: Federal Government To Supply 3 Million Prepaid Meters To Nigerians / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's The Daily Sun Newspaper Headlines [21 June, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.