Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra (2651 Views)

Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB / Kofar Mata Flyover. Northern Nigeria Biggest Construction Project. Pix / Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by raker300: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Here are pictures of Participatory Community Development Projects for some communities in Anambra Central Senatorial Zone.
Note:
The Communities chose the projects
The communities brought the building contractors
Anambra State Government under APGA leadership brought the funds for the projects (N20 million for each community)
181 projects are at different levels of completion in all communities in Anambra State
This is top class rural development strategy of Governor Willie Obiano, the leader of APGA.
APGA is the only grassroots and peoples oriented party in the history of Anambra State

Link to the vanguard report: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/130-communities-complete-n20m-govt-sponsored-projects-anambra/

1 Like

Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by HungerBAD: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
Good
Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by meezynetwork(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
U mean those building cost 20m each? Abeg fear God

1 Like

Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Okay.

Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by raker300: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by raker300: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Network is so slow..be patient with me

1 Like

Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Why are these projects always missing landscaping

The buildings don't even have to be huge, but why the disgusting surroundings? With bushy grass and scattered stones

A project isn't completed till those little things are taken care off.

We should have standards in this country for crying out loud angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by raker300: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
More

Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
How much is interlocking stone, that the government can't lay it all around in a neat fashion
Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by raker300: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
Forgive me if I repeat the pictures

Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by raker300: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Check and see what what your community is getting..anambrarians

Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by raker300: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
More

Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by raker300: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
I have seen my village project...have you seen yours?

Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by raker300: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
More

Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by raker300: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:
Why are these projects always missing landscaping

The buildings don't even have to be huge, but why the disgusting surroundings? With bushy grass and scattered stones

A project isn't completed till those little things are taken care off.

We should have standards in this country for crying out loud angry

landscaping will come later
Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by raker300: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by raker300: 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lalasticlala

Developmental news is here
Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by senatordave1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
What about ihembosi and other communities in ekwusigo lga
Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by senatordave1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
What about ihembosi and other communities in ekwusigo local government?
Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by Presidiotbuhari: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
raker300:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/130-communities-complete-n20m-govt-sponsored-projects-anambra/

Link to the vanguard report. There're 130 projects in number
nothing for ihiala LG....smh
Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by EmeeNaka: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
These projects, I don't understand
These communities requesting for town halls, them no get am before?
These pictures of Anambra state makes me feel like going back home,beautiful, green environment.
Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by raker300: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
nothing for ihiala LG....smh
there're 130 projects in total. If you don't see your community project it only means I did not post it
Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by EmeeNaka: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
raker300:
there're 130 projects in total. If you don't see your community project it only means I did not post it
Anambra state has 170 communities not 130.
Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by mightyokwy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Op there's no such project in my home town Mbosi or any other town in Ihiala LGA. When is it coming to our side. By the way, you mean to tell me that those bungalows were constructed with 20m.

1 Like

Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by Kingsley1000(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
20MILLION TO EACH COMMUNITY IS AN INSULT TO NDI ANAMBRA,OBIANO SHOULD STOP EMBARASSING US...IMAGINE GIVING NNEWI,AWKA,ENUGU UKWU OR IHIALA COMMON 20MILLION FOR WHAT! MONEY INDIVIDUALS CAN EASILY PROVIDE
Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by FKO81(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kingsley1000:
20MILLION TO EACH COMMUNITY IS AN INSULT TO NDI ANAMBRA,OBIANO SHOULD STOP EMBARASSING US...IMAGINE GIVING NNEWI,AWKA,ENUGU UKWU OR IHIALA COMMON 20MILLION FOR WHAT! MONEY INDIVIDUALS CAN EASILY PROVIDE
Conehaed mind your backward region
Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
The community that chose the boat as a project must be really secluded.
Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by Cuche: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Some communities chose Oil palm and Cassava processing plants. I also observed that some of the projects there should be worth or cost more than N20 million upon completion.
Good to know money was released for the projects.
That could account for the timely completion, one thing some governments are not doing right is embarking on projects they are not ready to bankroll. No matter how lofty a project is, it is a waste of resources in summary to embark on it if there hasn't been a worked out plan for its financing and timely completion.
Gov Obiano has not done badly in appreciating the time value of money. Most projects he started, he has shown willingness to complete. His little setback is that he has spent most of his first tenure completing projects started at the tail end of the previous administration rather than initiating his monster -projects, which is not bad because with that the culture of abandonment of work sites will be a thing of the past in the State.

1 Like

Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by mightyokwy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
Cuche:
Some communities chose Oil palm and Cassava processing plants. I also observed that some of the projects there should be worth or cost more than N20 million upon completion.
Good to know money was released for the projects.
That could account for the timely completion, one thing some governments are not doing right is embarking on projects they are not ready to bankroll. No matter how lofty a project is, it is a waste of resources in summary to embark on it if there hasn't been a worked out plan for its financing and timely completion.
Gov Obiano has not done badly in appreciating the time value of money. Most projects he started, he has shown willingness to complete. His little setback is that he has spent most of his first tenure completing projects started at the tail end of the previous administration rather than initiating his monster -projects, which is not bad because with that the culture of abandonment of work sites will be a thing of the past in the State.
The project is commendable if true but why is there no such project in any town in Ihiala LGA. Are we not part of Anambra anymore?
Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by junketer(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
I rep okpuno

1 Like

Re: Pick-your-project: Pix Of Some Of The #20m Project In Every Community In Anambra by raker300: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
@kingsley1000, if you're from anambra you'll know there is no such thing as awka, onitsha, nnewi community.

There are communities that make up for example onitsha Wch are onitsha south, onitsha north etc.

Stop claiming what you're not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback I Have Fulani Blood In Me My Grandfather Is A Sheik ... FFK / APC Sanwo Olu Free Wifi In Surulere. PICS. / Video: Kano Streets Shut Down As Buhari Campaign In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.