Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ex-housemate, Gifty reconciles with Soma, fans react (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-housemate, Gifty reconciles with Soma, fans react (Photos) (881 Views)

Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) / Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo / Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-housemate, Gifty reconciles with Soma, fans react (Photos) by Kimcutie: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Coming after she said that she has nothing to do with fellow housemate Soma anymore and that he calls her and she no longer picks his calls, Ex-housemate Gifty seems to have reconciled with him.

Here’s what happened – Soma posted his photo with Bisola and captioned it..

‘All these Chelsea supporters with their big heads…. for example this girl in my picture go and see more big head pictures @iambisola #bighead’

Gifty commented;

‘Bia nwokem mind yasef oo no let me unleash d thunder wey still dey carry dumbbells fr my kitchen cm meet u as u dey shit fr toilet o. oya join chelsea osiso’

Source: http://www.thearticle.com.ng/entertainment/ex-housemate-gifty-reconciles-soma-fans-react-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Ex-housemate, Gifty reconciles with Soma, fans react (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
She is even the one dying for soma,kai this gal can lie eeh
Re: Ex-housemate, Gifty reconciles with Soma, fans react (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Ex-housemate, Gifty reconciles with Soma, fans react (Photos) by vengertime: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
If to sey, Bisola head big and fine, that would have been dope. But big and ugly face at the same time is a turnoff for me
Re: Ex-housemate, Gifty reconciles with Soma, fans react (Photos) by Mrop(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
see them

(1) (Reply)

Must See: Kanye West Acting Like A Possessed Man On Ellen Show (video) / Rihanna Laughs At Being Called Fat / Eunice Morgan-my Endless Song Drops 3rd August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.