Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Female Cameroonian Biafran Fanatic (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Cameroonian Biafran Fanatic (video) (612 Views)

Fact-check: Atiku Was Born A Cameroonian - Premium Times / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrive Gwoza, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Cameroonian Biafran Fanatic (video) by hornyofife: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7KgtEi035A

its funny how other Nigerians excuse their lack of adventure for unfriendly nature of the igbos, but this is a Cameroonian speaking igbo fluently, and have lived in igboland for years..

These are Nigerians who will score A1 in geography of other countries but will fail on geography of their own country. You wonder why they spend more time on biafran threads, arguing on what doesn't concern them instead of discussing issues that bother them..
Re: Female Cameroonian Biafran Fanatic (video) by vengertime: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Afonjas right now,. Which kin wahala be dis

2 Likes

Re: Female Cameroonian Biafran Fanatic (video) by Nonaira1: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Uhhh so OP you weren't around when southern cameroon freedom fighter leader said south cameroon would join biafra. The video is on youtube.

In her car though, she's a biafran cause she's married to a biafra

1 Like

Re: Female Cameroonian Biafran Fanatic (video) by Zikaviirus: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
What Afonjas don't know is English speaking part of Cameroon used to be under Eastern Region before the fraudulent plebiscite that joined them with the French Speaking part. Same goes with the Bakassai. I know a guy from Cameroon I met abroad that speaks fluent Igbo. Only if Afonjas will realize all these and LEAVE US ALONE.

2 Likes

Re: Female Cameroonian Biafran Fanatic (video) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:36am On Jun 15, 2017
Zikaviirus:
What Afonjas don't know is English speaking part of Cameroon used to be under Eastern Region before the fraudulent plebiscite that joined them with the French Speaking part. Same goes with the Bakassai. I know a guy from Cameroon I met abroad that speaks fluent Igbo. Only if Afonjas will realize all these and LEAVE US ALONE.

Cure your ignorance ...it is toxic

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ogembe Beat Dino Melaye To Win Kogi Senator Award / Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR / 2017 BUDGET: Osinbajo Consults Sans, May Drag NASS To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.