Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

The 20 Target (+18) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 20 Target (+18) (57901 Views)

How To Hit Your Target / The 20 Greatest Romance Novels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
davidica:
Op please permit me to post your stories on my blog
Email me oo let's talk on T&C's
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by snaketail22(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
What happen na op
Why don't you update all this while

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
snaketail22:
What happen na op
Why don't you update all this while
Sorry, pardon me guys,bn busy with something and the stars competition, but I'll start updating soon
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by aprilwise(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
young talented nd brain. u are good.
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2017
aprilwise:
young talented nd brain. u are good.
Thanks Sir. I'll start this up again
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hy guys. Its bn a while and d good news is I'm resuming this story. We kicking off in a count, forgive me for the rancorous delay, work and similar elements held me. Love u all
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Episode 26... SEX IN THE TOILET

The days went normal likewise the weeks that followed. I had distracted myself from Sandra's incident, though it was very difficult to do considering I fell in love with her. I felt a bit indifferent with Nedu but I never allowed my slight hate towards him rummage me completely. I stopped visiting Nedu frequently and also avoided seeing him each time he came to my house. Goodness gracious I had to prepare for my jamb exams so I used that as a medium to wave my thought off what happened recently. My sexcapades declined slightly, I couldn't say why it had to be that way but I never bothered myself to snoop on any girl to came across me, I had to maintain that distance so mum wouldn't get knowledge of my promiscuous life; she's already got a GPS on me.

The jamb lesson was fun and serious. It seemed jambites seized that opportunity to show off their fashion sense. You see girls with 'a show me your back top', a mini skirt that revealed a sumptuous deal of their juicy laps, tight trousers that clung on their nyansh seeking for attention, a top that revealed their cleavages, lots of silly temptations hovering around, but me, I resolved not to get myself involved with any raunchy girl in that lesson, but my resolution never lasted long.

Mimi, a particular girl that always dressed so tempting barring the numerous lecture she received from both teachers and some 'pastorified' students in the lesson made me betray my resolution. This girl will always come late to class, I think she always did it intentionally cos the way she sways her watermelon ass to and fro in that particular denim pink skirt in front of the class made a great deal of noise. Even if you're sleeping with tour head bent on your desk, you'll still hear the clapping of her ass each time she pounces in inside the classroom. This girl was rakishly endowed, her ass plummeted divine proportion, even Sir Akim once lost concentration on seeing her walk into the classroom in same usual manner. Sometimes I imagined God gave an ass of four girls, I could imagine such scenario.
"Let's create Mimi in our own image..." then carried an ass of Chioma, Ebe, Yemi and Somchi and pasted it on Mimi's ass.
Damn so good an ass, but I did everything within and beyond my power to elude getting trapped in her wobby ass. With the lesson days rolling over, I noticed this girl started picking on gradually, she deliberately walked on me on several occasions. I initially thought she hated me but when she started giving my green lights like eyeing me severally, I knew I was in for a long thing. I pretended I didn't notice her green lights unlimited times but I was caught beyond escape one fateful day. It was on an afternoon, when the class was getting tired of the consecutive series of lectures, I decides to excuse myself to go pee. I had gone done the hallway to the males toilet and on coming out, I bumped into Mimi who was standing hands akimbo looking ravishly sexy in her sleeveless crop top which hung menacingly on her juicy body. I swallowed my saliva and tried to avoid her prodding eyes. I got myself together and managed to ask her.
"What are you doing here, Mimi?"
"Same thing you're doing here" She rolled her eyes.
"This is a males toilet, remember?"
"I want to use the males toilet, am tired of the females"
"What? that's improper" I said calmly.
Her eyes rolled on from my head to my JT which was started to betray me now, she licked her lips and bit it softly as I watches bewildered. She held my hand but I tried to force it from her, her grip was stronger so I gave up. She held reached out for my neck now and devoured my lips. Her lips tasted great, juicy. Her strength overpowered me and I inadvertently gave in to her quest. She turned suddenly and pushed her 'Nicki minaj' ass to my throbbing JT and I went hard. She rubbed it so hard on me and I gave a quick moan. When she realises we were in an open area, she pushed me into the males toilet and banged the door, locking it in the process. This girl is a devil, I thought. She suddenly grabbed my trouser, hobbling it down and my bursar followed. She grabbed my JT and sucked it like her life depended on it, she squeezes my ass so hard and swallowed my JT. She was so damn good mehn. I stood her up and grabbed her boobs and devoured it. I squeezed so hard that she nearly screamed atop her voice. Taking my finger beneath her, I slid two in her W-spot making her moan in rhythm, I continued without stopping and In a minute, she begged me to phuck her. She put her hands on the wall and bent slightly over, with her ass pushed before me. No condom? No problem? I hurriedly held my JT and slid it in her W-spot, the toilet was a bit small for a quick sex so I managed the lil space nature offered us. I felt uncomfortable but it was good. Her water water ass pounded in rhythm as I phucked her to and fro. I reached out to her boobs to compliment the pleasure and squeezed them so hard. She started moaning loudly. She wanted this, she was getting it. We got on for about 10 minutes when she tightened her W-spot and her ass started reverberating rhythmically.
"argghh, I'm com... " She was about to complete it when we heard a loud knock at the door.
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cc: aprilwise,snaketail22,herded,zpetstunner,emmysky,stephengee12,mhizdherbee,cyber5,tinaflux,triplem101,chizzymaris,eazykobolo,brunxy,priest church,rukidiv,stevedison,chipappii.. My people

Divepen

I don resume work oo grin
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by aprilwise(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
welcome back. it good to have u back to ur story.

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
aprilwise:
welcome back. it good to have u back to ur story.
Thanks. Enjoy the story
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by Lildiamond: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lovely story

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lildiamond:
Lovely story
thanks boss
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by cyber5(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
krissconnect:
Cc: aprilwise,snaketail22,herded,zpetstunner,emmysky,stephengee12,mhizdherbee,cyber5,tinaflux,triplem101,chizzymaris,eazykobolo,brunxy,priest church,rukidiv,stevedison,chipappii.. My people

Divepen

ok na
we dey
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by Emmysky(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Weicome back....It's been more than a month since you left us..

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Emmysky:
Weicome back....It's been more than a month since you left us..
Sorry sir. Circumstances. But am back for good now, enjoy the new updates
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2017
Episode 27... NARROW ESCAPE

I was forced to stop by the loud knock. It wasn't strange that someone was knocking, someone was pressed and had to use the toilet but with Mimi being with me in the males toilet was definitely awkward and a diplomatic response was needed urgently. I looked at Mimi who seemed unperturbed by the knock. I expected her to think up a tactics to manoeuvre the situation at hand given her promiscuous lifestyle, instead she pushed her ass backwards and quickly rummaged it on my flaccid JT. I was amazed by her unconcerned attitude on the situation at hand. The knock went again, now louder, my heart started racing against time.
"What are you going to do?" I whispered to Mimi who now dragged her skirt up her waist.
"What am I going to do?" She said and rolled her eyes at me.
"Mmmm, okay, squeeze yourself at that corner, let me try something"
I reached out for the door bolt and slowly drew it open, turned on the door knob and opened the door popping out my head with a blemish look on my face. The student who was waiting for a turn took a quick snap at me and apologised. I watched him walk sluggishly down the hallway to the classroom. Then I heaved a sigh of relief. I escaped this one. This devil wanted to land me in trouble, not going to happen, I thought to myself. I bolted the door and hurried her to leave the toilet before another person tries to use the toilet. Instead, she tucked on my short and tried pulling it down. I gave her a quick smirk and unbolted the door.
"Get out, its too risky" I yelled quietly.
She narrowed her eyes at me, hissed and mumbled a few words as she walked out from the toilet.
Eish, I would have scored a zero on myself in this lesson eh, see this devil incarnate. She wasn't even bothered we were nearly caught, she wasn't even bothered it was inside the males toilet, a schools toilet. I quickly dressed myself properly and walked down the hallway to the classroom. When I got to the door of the classroom, I mumbled a silent prayer(pesin wey just nyansh few minutes ago) and walked into the classroom trying to appear unsuspicious. Though I noticed all eyes were on me as I walked in, I was sure they suspected something unusual because Mimi walked in some seconds earlier with her skirt slightly below her waist and her top roughly handled. Emma had told me after that day's lesson.
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by cyber5(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Weldone bro
throw us one more this night abeg

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2017
Episode 28... SCARED

The few days that accompanied my accosted experience with Mimi went normal. I had so much dedicated my interest and attention to my jamb lesson and I tried as much as I could to avoid getting involved with Mimi again. I thought, I might not be so lucky to escape another incident with her.

Life at home grounded with its normalities. Waking up by 7am, cleaning the rooms, bathing, eating and going to lesson was always the routine in the mornings, in that order. My full concentration on the jamb lesson prior to Dads terrific warning that if I score below 200 in my jamb, he was going to send me to learn shoe making in Ariaria got me hands on desk. I feared failing but I knew I was too intelligent to fail, despite the fact that I was a raunchy sex addict, I still got a brain academically active. I was not a dunce. With time, I was gradually absconding from sex. I couldn't believe that I could live a day without phucking a girl, and given the presence of Nkechi at home made it very difficult. But for some days, I didn't see a girls panties, except Amakas own which she always hung on the line to dry(but you know the kind panties I dey talk). My refrain from sex started pushing me closer to God, I discovered I found myself in church often than I did see myself pummeling Nkechi's ass then. I didn't know why my attitude changed so suddenly, probably because I needed God to grant me success in my jamb, whatever was the reason, all I know was that I avoided seeing Nkechi to be in the presence of God.

The serenity and peace my new life offered me was totally inexplicable. I loved it so much that I had nothing to worry about, but to be frank with you, most mornings I woke up, the devil reminded me of my abstinence from sex by hardening my JT every morning. I woke up every morning to discover my JT has woken up before me, strong as igneous rock, nodding its head to and fro like say e dey search for WiFi connection. lawd! I'll strive so hard to bring the young man to rest but every effort proves futile. Some of those moments, I'll end up masturbating with Nkechi's image in my head, so damn a temptation. Mehn, then I realised it was not easy to totally give up on sex, how this Rev fathers dey take maintain sef? Question for another day.

One fateful afternoon, I was going through the days lesson when my phone beeped. I looked at the caller and realised it was Nedu. Why would this idiot be calling me now? Has he impregnated another girl? Since he found out where to insert his JT, he has been pummeling girls ass, small girls at that. I reluctantly swiped to answer and was met by a cold voice.
"Chiboy, please where are you? something terrible has happened" Nedu spoke coldly from the other end of the phone.
"What happened Nedu? and where are you?" I replied in awe
"Come to my house quick please, I'm in grave danger, please..." His voice went down as he ended the call.

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2017
krissconnect:

Divepen

Update ready
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by sunkieisland(m): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
chief.....

that your last update na im dem they call as he dey hot,

the sequel should follow as he dey hot...

Nice one
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
sunkieisland:
chief.....

that your last update na im dem they call as he dey hot,

the sequel should follow as he dey hot...
Lol. grin

Nice one
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by cyber5(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
krissconnect:
Update ready

Baba na only one update you go dey throw us everyday
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2017
cyber5:

Baba na only one update you go dey throw us everyday
No vex bro. Na 2 update got u today

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
Episode 29... THE GOOD BAD NEWS

I was at first frightened by Nedu's cold voice, but on a second thought, I reckoned it was part of his silly jokes, stupid pranks. Nedu never stopped pulling pranks on someone, serious pranks that you would think the young boy was in a serious danger. He had done it quite a number of times and I thought the current situation wasn't an exception. I had wanted to stay back and ignore his call but I decided to go. If he was trying to pull one on me, I was going to beat stupidity out of him. I dressed up reluctantly and headed for the door. As I turned on the door knob and opened it, I saw Nkechi coming up the stairs with a bucket of water on her head. She was wearing a half cut top with a mini skirt that revealed a sumptuous deal of her fleshy laps each time she put up her leg on a stair. She saw me and halted. She tightened her lips and narrowed her eyes at me and looked at me expectantly. I wouldn't fall for this, I thought. I had a call to attend to and I had a decision to keep. She looked with a sober look and I felt pity for her all of a sudden.
"Chiboy, you have been avoiding me right? Her voice was sober. I didn't reply her, I just stood transfixed for a moment and with guilt, i closed our door. I made my way to walk past her but she carefully moved up and closed the space. She continued looking at me expectantly, I knew she wanted me to say something, to tell her why I started avoiding her all of a sudden, despite the sex she offered me randomly. I only let out a palpitated breath and reached out for her hand on the rail.
" Listen, something just happened and I'm in a hurry, I promise to talk to you when I come back" I noticed she looked at me doubtfully, but that didn't matter now. With that she shifted sideways and allowed me walk through casting a doubtful look on me. I had managed to avoid her sexily built body and I was proud of myself, the only thing that rang in my head then was Nedu's voice, "....something bad has happened...

I hastened my steps as I walked down the lane to Nedu's house, my heart started racing faster as I was getting to his house, I had this unusual feeling, a feeling that something really happened and it send cold chills running down my body. I got to Nedu's house and knocked on the door, it took just a few seconds when the door flew open and I saw Nedu sweating profusely. I looked at him in awe and with a widened eyes. I was expecting him to say something which he said almost immediately.
" Its Sandra, Sandra... "Nedu stammered.
" What happened to Sandra?" I asked him anxiously. Nedu started crying, I watched as he opened his mouth to force the cry but his voice was dead already, I guessed he had been crying for so long that he couldn't cry anymore. Tears flowed uncontrollably from his eyes.
"Talk to me Nedu, what happened to Sandra?" I shook him so hard expecting the answer to fall off.
"She is dead..." He mumbled the words.
"What? Sandra dead? You must be joking Nedu. If its a prank, better stop it cos I'm not falling for this, you heard me?"
"I'm not joking Chiboy, I'm not..." I noticed he was not really joking cos the tears flowed naturally from his eyes and given the fact that he called me Chiboy instead of King Solo, he must be dead serious about it. I felt dead inside of me. I couldn't believe myself. Sandra dead? But how? When?
"See, where is she? Where is Sandra?" I asked him trying to stop myself from blotting out in tears.
"She's in the room" He pointed to his room amidst cries. Then I noticed I had been standing in the corridor since I came in. I walked briskly down corridor to his room and opened the door in fright. The sight I met bored me to death. Sandra was lying in the bed unconscious and blood had dented the area of her bosom. She was bleeding few minutes ago which had led to her falling unconscious. I reached out for her chest and noticed she was still breathing. She wasn't dead. I took in a deep breath and relaxed. I turned around and noticed Nedu was standing halfway the door with fright all over his face. He looked seriously dead.
"What happened to her?" I asked him softly, trying to allay fears of death.
"I.. I .. was play..playing with her when she collapsed and started bleeding from her genital"
"Okay, she's not dead Nedu, but she will be as good as death if nothing is done about her condition now"
"Serious?" His eyes brightened in excitement.
"Yes, we better take her to a hospital". In a flash, we made our way down the corridor to the gate. We boarded a taxi and left for St. Monica's hospital, a little miles down Ketu street. When we got there, we talked to a nurse about the urgency of our situation and she took us to the doctor. We waited in the receptionist room as the doctor administered on Sandra. After some minutes, the doctor walked up to us with a depressed look. It was a look of concern and it bothered us. He put his hands on my shoulder and said, " She's fine now but... she lost the baby "
I looked at Nedu with a mixed feeling and turned my gaze on the doctor who tired to appear sober. Was it a good news or bad news? I searched for the answer on Nedu's face and noticed he was smiling at the corner of his mouth. Silly idiot!
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by MichaelBlake40: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
krissconnect:
Episode 29... THE GOOD BAD NEWS

I was at first frightened by Nedu's cold voice, but on a second thought, I reckoned it was part of his silly jokes, stupid pranks. Nedu never stopped pulling pranks on someone, serious pranks that you would think the young boy was in a serious danger. He had done it quite a number of times and I thought the current situation wasn't an exception. I had wanted to stay back and ignore his call but I decided to go. If he was trying to pull one on me, I was going to beat stupidity out of him. I dressed up reluctantly and headed for the door. As I turned on the door knob and opened it, I saw Nkechi coming up the stairs with a bucket of water on her head. She was wearing a half cut top with a mini skirt that revealed a sumptuous deal of her fleshy laps each time she put up her leg on a stair. She saw me and halted. She tightened her lips and narrowed her eyes at me and looked at me expectantly. I wouldn't fall for this, I thought. I had a call to attend to and I had a decision to keep. She looked with a sober look and I felt pity for her all of a sudden.
"Chiboy, you have been avoiding me right? Her voice was sober. I didn't reply her, I just stood transfixed for a moment and with guilt, i closed our door. I made my way to walk past her but she carefully moved up and closed the space. She continued looking at me expectantly, I knew she wanted me to say something, to tell her why I started avoiding her all of a sudden, despite the sex she offered me randomly. I only let out a palpitated breath and reached out for her hand on the rail.
" Listen, something just happened and I'm in a hurry, I promise to talk to you when I come back" I noticed she looked at me doubtfully, but that didn't matter now. With that she shifted sideways and allowed me walk through casting a doubtful look on me. I had managed to avoid her sexily built body and I was proud of myself, the only thing that rang in my head then was Nedu's voice, "....something bad has happened...

I hastened my steps as I walked down the lane to Nedu's house, my heart started racing faster as I was getting to his house, I had this unusual feeling, a feeling that something really happened and it send cold chills running down my body. I got to Nedu's house and knocked on the door, it took just a few seconds when the door flew open and I saw Nedu sweating profusely. I looked at him in awe and with a widened eyes. I was expecting him to say something which he said almost immediately.
" Its Sandra, Sandra... "Nedu stammered.
" What happened to Sandra?" I asked him anxiously. Nedu started crying, I watched as he opened his mouth to force the cry but his voice was dead already, I guessed he had been crying for so long that he couldn't cry anymore. Tears flowed uncontrollably from his eyes.
"Talk to me Nedu, what happened to Sandra?" I shook him so hard expecting the answer to fall off.
"She is dead..." He mumbled the words.
"What? Sandra dead? You must be joking Nedu. If its a prank, better stop it cos I'm not falling for this, you heard me?"
"I'm not joking Chiboy, I'm not..." I noticed he was not really joking cos the tears flowed naturally from his eyes and given the fact that he called me Chiboy instead of King Solo, he must be dead serious about it. I felt dead inside of me. I couldn't believe myself. Sandra dead? But how? When?
"See, where is she? Where is Sandra?" I asked him trying to stop myself from blotting out in tears.
"She's in the room" He pointed to his room amidst cries. Then I noticed I had been standing in the corridor since I came in. I walked briskly down corridor to his room and opened the door in fright. The sight I met bored me to death. Sandra was lying in the bed unconscious and blood had dented the area of her bosom. She was bleeding few minutes ago which had led to her falling unconscious. I reached out for her chest and noticed she was still breathing. She wasn't dead. I took in a deep breath and relaxed. I turned around and noticed Nedu was standing halfway the door with fright all over his face. He looked seriously dead.
"What happened to her?" I asked him softly, trying to allay fears of death.
"I.. I .. was play..playing with her when she collapsed and started bleeding from her genital"
"Okay, she's not dead Nedu, but she will be as good as death if nothing is done about her condition now"
"Serious?" His eyes brightened in excitement.
"Yes, we better take her to a hospital". In a flash, we made our way down the corridor to the gate. We boarded a taxi and left for St. Monica's hospital, a little miles down Ketu street. When we got there, we talked to a nurse about the urgenc
y of our situation and she took us to the doctor. We waited in the receptionist room as the doctor administered on Sandra. After some minutes, the doctor walked up to us with a depressed look. It was a look of concern and it bothered us. He put his hands on my shoulder and said, " She's fine now but... she lost the baby "
I looked at Nedu with a mixed feeling and turned my gaze on the doctor who tired to appear sober. Was it a good news or bad news? I searched for the answer on Nedu's face and noticed he was smiling at the corner of his mouth. Silly idiot!
Wetin u want make Nedu do na at least his trouble is over
PS;i'm following this ur thread bumper to bumper
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
MichaelBlake40:

Wetin u want make Nedu do na at least his trouble is over
PS;i'm following this ur thread bumper to bumper
Lol. Thanks bro
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by bjwizzo(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Haha. The idiot escaped this one. Nice job, Kriss. Ride on.

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
bjwizzo:
hahahaha
grin

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
Haha. The idiot escaped this one.
Nice job, Kriss. Ride on.
My madam... Thanks oo

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by stephenGee12(m): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nice one man

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
stephenGee12:
Nice one man
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Throwback: Nigerian Literature Books We Used In Secondary School!!! / Marital Vice / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.