Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen (49355 Views)

Nigerian Beauty Therapist Jailed In UK For Sexually Assaulting A Client. Photo / 12 Chinese Nationals Arrested In Kenya For Engaging In Prostitution / Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by kizygist: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Rapping our beaty queen? He needs to be castrated
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by MrIcredible: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
cool
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by KINGROLAND1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nigerians every where in the world. how do they leave their fatherland to a far away country, settle down there and never returns back. BAFFLES ME.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by Saintsquare(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
TechPanda:
Where Is The Queen?
your sigi funny die, friendly match kwa
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by Sicario47(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
As expected, na Igbo. They no just get sense. See the person the idiot go rape. That one too do lips like ponmo. In fact, both of them no get sense angry
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by TechPanda(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
2dugged:
I would like to see the pictures of the people she competed with for that crown, wtf!
Heheh, They Must Be Looking Like Those Masqurade In My Village
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by Jerryvicker(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
I nor belive dis trash... Abeg make I have my bath jor..

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by TechPanda(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
Saintsquare:
your sigi funny die, friendly match kwa
Hehe, Thanks.
I Don Already Drink The Fanta Oh grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by GeneralOjukwu: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Biafran! angry

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by Btruth: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by muibi1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Please show us the real photo of the beauty queen na....no dey whine us oo.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by gprincead(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nairaland has now taken it to themselves to be searching the net on all the bad news relating Igbo's.

The Hate Is Real
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by Naijaarchive(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Something is wrng with the gal... is that rape? the both of u were drunk nd... it must b the alcohol dat affect the guy cos she isnt beautiful nt to talk of sexy... iranu
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by Saintsquare(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
TechPanda:

Hehe, Thanks.
I Don Already Drink The Fanta Oh grin
go use hypo rinse your mouth ASAP grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by Collins0609(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
D girl wowo die,who wan rape dat bandit
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
BroZuma:
Where is the beauty queen?

Maximum penalty should meted to the he-goat...

Pardon me, I have to be biased. Why should it be the guys fault all the time even when both were high or under the influence of alcohol?

Both were kissing along the corridor, does that tell us anything? Why didn't the girl go to her room?
What if the guy couldn't recall doing anything with her?

...she realised her undies were missing in the morning and her V was on fire !!... grin grin grin

Sorry I have to laugh. If you label the guy he-goat, I'll have to call the girl she-goat as well.

It must have been very vigorous for her to feel the chilli pepper sensation in the morning.

Next time, she'll run from alcohol and late night parties. Phuck em... sorry I got no sympathy for her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
gprincead:
Nairaland has now taken it to themselves to be searching the net on all the bad news relating Igbo's.

The Hate Is Real

This is the same Nairaland that has reported bad news about other tribes, including a story about Yorubas from Lagos, several bad stories about Fulani Herdsmen, tales about other tribes, including one I recall about a minority tribe....not just Igbos.

Unless you want to tell me that Igbos are so holy that they are sinless, or unless you want to tell me that you actually believe the crap posted by some people that one Igbo man committing a crime means that all Igbo people are criminals (a comment which is without logic...and applies to other tribes too).

Evil exists everywhere. Twenty-five years ago, my state government awarded a contract for electrification of my home village. Our village people made sure that someone from our village got the contract...because our village person won't betray us. Well...we got betrayed. (We did not even get light until the contract was awarded by a different governor ten years ago...and this time it was done right)

Our job on seeing evil is to oppose it. That is why we have laws and law enforcement.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by omoiyamayor(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lol see beauty queen,na handsome king must to crown ds queen of agbor
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by TechPanda(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Saintsquare:
go use hypo rinse your mouth ASAP grin
Heheh, Is Not Your Own Oh! I Bought This One From Ore

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by cashlurd(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
And she is a "beauty" queen.... U could call her an "ugly" queen
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by Ofemmanu1: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:
The suspect identified as Daniel Entony Daberechukwu denied raping the campus beauty, Nneka Enyantu Obi, who is also Nigerian.[/b]

Iporks keep exporting various brands of goods and services
A Igbo raped a flatina!

Ko kan aye.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by Edu3Again: 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:
The guy could have only done it drunk!

See the beast he raped shocked shocked shocked

This guy ur but truthful.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by chiefojiji(m): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ofobo jo no niyen ke!!!

Cc... Obontami.....
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by pastorcyrus(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
kizygist:
Rapping our beaty queen? He needs to be castrated

Why raping someone while babes are littered everywhere looking for who to poke the hell out of them

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by pastorcyrus(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Biafran! angry

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by ZombieTERROR: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:
The suspect identified as Daniel Entony Daberechukwu denied raping the campus beauty, Nneka Enyantu Obi, who is also Nigerian.[/b]

Iporks keep exporting various brands of goods and services
You are finally going to die as a tribalist
It's official

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by TKDEE(m): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
cry pls I want to know who directed this movie,
was it bubu? lala re u sleeping,I need ur observation....

but this girl face self wugly.....
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lala wait oh, Wiarris d beauty queen?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by NaMeAboki: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Is the guy drank shocked shocked
Beautiful wetin shocked shocked
God forbid grin grin

Daniel Entony Daberechukwu denied raping the campus beauty Nneka Enyantu Obi,

Biafra raped Biafra
Case closed

Dog eating ugly dog, abeg wetin concern me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by seunny4lif(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Dog eating ugly dog, abeg wetin concern me.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
chynie:
If this girl could win beauty pageant in Kenya
Truly Kenya women wor wor

No need subbing Kenyans. Please check their names again in the op. Na your broda and sista dem.

This is NCAN, Lekki chapter reporting all the way from Nairobi, Kenya. The developers of Africa have done it again. Bravo!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen by Kobicove(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
Where's the beauty queen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) / Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail / Lady Fakes Her Kidnap With Lover For N10m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.