Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Nigeria And The Plantashun Boiz - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And The Plantashun Boiz (260 Views)

Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And The Plantashun Boiz by SheikShola4rill(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
I mean no disrespect, but one would agree with me that when boiz were boiz life was sweet. Everyone in the group was a star, each person with a different style of music fused together to make hit songs.( music lovers would understand this).
But suddenly, the three disagree and each of them went solo. The world now know who is a better singer and who whose style kept the band alife and so many other things. Three heads to make music now became one. But hey! life goes on they say and we all know how it ended.
what if they were still together? What if they followed the law of three heads better than one?
Some might agree with me some might not but guess what its just my opinion.
Family will always be family even if they disagree among one another base on their differences. Whether you are the minority or the majority in this country, our mother is NIGERIA. As Nigerians we will protect our country whether good or bad because that's what familes do.
We all have been living in this country since she gain her independent and achieved greatness around the globe with her image.
My brothers I love you and I'm sure you love me too. I need you and I'm also sure you need me too. Don't leave but rather let's talk and see what to do.
God gave us this land so that we can do great things with our differences.
P.square is a typical example and living testimony with unbouncable cheque and bad mansion. One can sing better and the other dance better but yet they achieved greatness with their differences.

God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, El Rufai And Others Have Said Worse / Reflections On #june12 Anniversary / *capital Market: Senate Receives 3 Bills From SEC*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.