Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nairaland Please Help Me Out. It's Urgent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairaland Please Help Me Out. It's Urgent (504 Views)

I Need A Direction Please.. It's Urgent / Who Can Help Me Pay For Sevis Fees It Urgent / Pls Advise It Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nairaland Please Help Me Out. It's Urgent by Koval12(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Am a graduate with BSc certificate who intend leaving Nigeria to further my education and as well secure a work permit (Canada or Australia my preferred choice). I recently got in touch with this traveling agent, who promised to assist me in my applications and as well securing a student Visa in either Canada or Australia. The problem here is that the agent is demanding a total sum of 2.5m to assist me with my Visa application. Am totally confused at the moment with regards to the authenticity of these agents. Is it advisable for me to make the financial commitment? He's already requesting for my information like TRANSCRIPT to kick start my visa application and necessary documentation. Please help a friend! Nairaland has always been there for me. I need your sincere advice here as am stuck. Thanks...
Re: Nairaland Please Help Me Out. It's Urgent by ladyvan88(f): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
You should be able to put in your own application for further education in Canada or Australia. You don't need to pay money to any agent. All you need is here on nairaland, plus time and Internet access.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Please Help Me Out. It's Urgent by justwise(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Koval12:
Am a graduate with BSc certificate who intend leaving Nigeria to further my education and as well secure a work permit (Canada or Australia my preferred choice). I recently got in touch with this traveling agent, who promised to assist me in my applications and as well securing a student Visa in either Canada or Australia. The problem here is that the agent is demanding a total sum of 2.5m to assist me with my Visa application. Am totally confused at the moment with regards to the authenticity of these agents. Is it advisable for me to make the financial commitment? He's already requesting for my information like TRANSCRIPT to kick start my visa application and necessary documentation. Please help a friend! Nairaland has always been there for me. I need your sincere advice here as am stuck. Thanks...

https://www.nairaland.com/3649314/canadian-student-visa-thread-part

https://www.nairaland.com/3786389/general-australian-student-visa-enquiries

(1)

Many Feared Dead As Fuel Tanker Explode Along Old Zango Road Okene (graphic Pix) / Places To Visit In October: 8 Best Places To Visit In Fall In The World / Ultimate Tips For Surviving Overnight Bus Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.