Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

TV Interview By Pediakauthor On EKTV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV Interview By Pediakauthor On EKTV (380 Views)

FG Vs Nigerian Artistes Saga; My Opinion - By Pediakauthor / Watch Oyinbo Lady That Speak Pidgin When Sahara Tv Interview Her / [comedy Video] Funnynation - Job Interview - By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TV Interview By Pediakauthor On EKTV by PediakAuthor: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Watch video here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB7es4I3ag

...At a point, the interviewer also asked; "what's your advice to fellow Youths out there?

And I Answered; "I think the future of Nigeria's economy depends on how entrepreneurial and how self-reliant the Nigerian Youths are..."

Ever since the inception of my community development
service; having being emerged as the representative of Ekiti State at the National level in a National development programme, I have been handling the task as a personal social responsibility and as my timely contribution to a sustainable national development agenda.

One notable point made by me during the interview was the issue of curriculum reform in our Education system in Nigeria. Apart from democratization of education, more technical, entrepreneurial and self-reliant courses should be introduced into the curriculum of the Nation's education system at the primary, secondary and the tertiary level. This will foster graduates' self-reliance in Nigeria and will in-turn curb the recurring issue of unemployment.

My advise for the Nigerian Youths; in reference to the words
of the 35th American President - John F. Kennedy, while he
advised the Youths during his inaugural speech as thus; "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask for what you can do for your country".

It is therefore time for us to take responsibilities. In the
nation building process, the government has a role to play,
also the people also have some crucial responsibilities to assume and take.

I repeat again as I've always said; "enough of VISION in this
country, let us engage in a MISSION for once. I want to hear
something like MISSION 2020 which is to have an industrially revolutionalized nation.

A point at which we will solely depend on our local content
products for industrial and domestic consumption rather
than importing the likes of "toothpick" sad .

A nation whereby economic access will be adopted as an
indices of National integration of the diverse ethnic
nationalities rather than previous inefficient vertical indices
since first republic till this fourth.

A time whereby we will jointly fight against under-
development via the recognition of the strength in our
diversity at every moment and not "seasonal".

A moment whereby the nation's resources will be properly
rationalized and harnessed in order to promote national
prosperity to foster a self-reliant economy.

A moment whereby a balanced and a sustainable economic
development policy will be experimented, implemented and actively pursued.

A time whereby our sport sector will truly be a viable tool
for national unity through a culture of excellence in our
sporting activities.

That's a tips of the iceberg of what I term "MISSION 2020".

I'm looking forward to see a New Nigeria.

Thanks.

Jawolusi Oluwaseun Solomon - PediakAuthor

(1) (Reply)

Description: A Short Comedy Skit By A Nairalander / Interview With Lovintus 1: A Short Comedy Skit By A Nairalander / Tv Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.