Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Popular Nigeriaan Singer Change Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigeriaan Singer Change Name (960 Views)

Erigga Reveals Plan To Change Name ( See New Name) / Kanye West To Change Name To "Christian Genius Billionaire" / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigeriaan Singer Change Name by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nigerian fast rising singer Feddytune has decided to change his name to "Alo lnnas" , the singer made this official on His Snapchat earlier today , "Am a changed person now ,am not who I use to be and I want that to reflect in my career ,the name Feddytune has been stained with so many filth and rumours ,so hopefully alo innas will do better . The singer whose name is ola sanni Got his new name from spelling his real name backwards.

(1) (Reply)

Ray Hush Puppi Cruises With His Lamborghini With His Billionaire Friend(Pics,Vid / Nigerian Woman Gets Promoted To Rank Of A Major In The United States Army / Paul Okoye Huges Tekno To Get Married While Commenting On His Tweet On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.