Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? (978 Views)

Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja / FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release / Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Eboes are the worst kind of hypocrite you can ever come across in the world.
I have just donated to the GO Fund Me for this brave Sergent.

So far about 100 people have contributed to the fund, totaling about $4,500, and guess what, about 80% of them are Yorubas or Hausas. Where are the loud mouth, good for nothing, lazy bone Eboes that are always making noise on social media?

https://www.gofundme.com/honour-sergeant-chukwudi-iboko

Honour Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko
Tweet
234 shares
#HonourSergeantChukwudiIboko

MobilePunch Hero Cop Appeal:

Help Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's widow and kids

This fund is set up to help the widow and six children of Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko, a brave Nigerian policeman who fought valiantly against a gang of armed robbers which invaded a bank in Owerri, South East Nigeria in February 2017. He died from gunshot injuries a day after the incident.

Sergeant Iboko's exploits and bravery are documented in a CCTV video of the incident which went viral on the Internet, four months after the robbery.

http://punchng.com/imo-bank-robbery-video-surfaces-three-months-after/

His last child aged 5 died on sighting the corpse of his dad. His widow and six children have been left indigent by his death and require help for rent, feeding and school expenses.

http://punchng.com/brave-policemans-son-5-slumps-dies-at-dads-burial-cop-spent-only-three-days-at-bank-before-attack-bank-police-abandoned-my-seven-kids-and-i-wife/

Your donations will be used to pay off his family's accumulated rent, school fees and other expenses.

This brave policeman deserves our support.

Please help in the following ways:

1. Kindly donate to this fund.

2. Help share his story and appeal for help by sharing this hashtag: #HonourSergeantChukwudiIboko

This FUND was launched by Nigeria's leading newspaper PUNCH (@mobilepunch) and social activists led by Kayode Ogundamisi
Help spread the word!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? by kings09(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
R u ok @ all?
Re: GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? by dokiOloye(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Inferiority complex on full display.
Re: GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
kings09:
R u ok @ all?

You that is ok, how much have you donated?

2 Likes

Re: GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
dokiOloye:
Inferiority complex on full display.

You have no idea.

1 Like

Re: GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? by kings09(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Its nt about d donations. Y tribalise an issue dats should be looked from its objective point. A brave person's family should be well taken care of
deji15:

You that is ok, how much have you donated?
Re: GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
kings09:
Its nt about d donations. Y tribalise an issue dats should be looked from its objective point. A brave person's family should be well taken care of

At this point in Nigeria national life, it is important to have this kind of discussion. Again, where are the Igbos who are always making noise on social media?
Go to the GOfundme page and verify for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? by cjrane: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Since this is run by Punch newspapers, I think this can be used by DSS to track innocent people.

But you can donate as anonymous if its possible. if not find ways of sending your gift. Nigeria is too dangerous to put your info online. Even for a good cause.
Re: GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmm...why all d noise about a simple donation? Are we suppose to clap for u cuz u donated money for gofundme? Childish pointless post in d first place.
Re: GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? by cjrane: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
deji15:

At this point in Nigeria national life, it is important to have this kind of discussion. Again, where are the Igbos who are always making noise on social media?
Go to the GOfundme page and verify for yourself.

Have you donated?
Shameless tribalist.
Re: GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? by MONITZ: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Does it mean that the police don't ve a fund for stuffs like this? And how about the management of Zenith bank? Abegi, this country is a huge joke and with these kinds of stories flying around, how can one be willing to give his all.

I can wager with anyone that has family will soon be evicted if they stay in the barracks, or they might even ve been evicted as I type ...
Re: GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
FreddyKruger:
Hmm...why all d noise about a simple donation? Are we suppose to clap for u cuz u donated money for gofundme? Childish pointless post in d first place.

You failed to get the message of the post. Can you go to the site and make your own donation, even anonymously?
Go to the gofundme page, 80-90% of donors so far have Yoruba / Hausa names. Then one wonders where are the loud mouthed eboes on social media? That is the message.

1 Like

Re: GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
cjrane:

Have you donated?
Shameless tribalist.
I wrote that in my original post. Yes, I have donated. Have you donated?

1 Like

Re: GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
cjrane:
Since this is run by Punch newspapers, I think this can be used by DSS to track innocent people.

But you can donate as anonymous if its possible. if not find ways of sending your gift. Nigeria is too dangerous to put your info online. Even for a good cause.

The Gofund me site is an international fund raising website. It is like buying stuffs on ebay, amazon etc. The amount raised so far is on their website and money raised will be released to Punch , who in turn will release the amount to the widow.

1 Like

Re: GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? by cjrane: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
deji15:

I wrote that in my original post. Yes, I have donated. Have you donated?

Of course as anonymous. People should donate as anonymous if they want to. Nigeria is a sick basket case with gestapo styled DSS trying to collect people's data. Nobody should forget that.
Re: GOFUNDME For The Widow And 6 Children Of Sgt Chukwudi Iboko. Where Are The Igbo? by Mynd44: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2017

(1)

Exclusive: Nnamdi Kanu Using IPOB As Platform To Become A Political Godfather / Yoruba Are Avoiding Thread "Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution"but Runs To Biafra / Kwankwaso Pay Condolence Visit To Taraba State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.