Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow (5109 Views)

D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj & His Wife, Didi Kilgrow Welcome Their First Child In US (Photo) / D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by omoashy: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is the first time he would be posting anything on his wife and mother of his baby, Daniel The Third.
Sharing this photo on Instagram, Kokomaster Dipo Oyebanjo aka Dbanj married the beautiful lady in June of 2016.

Now going to be 26, Didi, who ended up as Mrs. Oyebanjo is said to grow up in Jos and schooled at the University of Abuja. She is the younger step-sister of Samantha Walsh who is currently hosting the big Friday show with Falz on MTV base.
Didi was said to have previously dated Aaron of Addiction before meeting Dbanj whom she started dating early 2015.
The wedding took place at the family home of D’banj in Maryland on Saturday, June 2. The wedding (registry and traditional) was so private that only nuclear family members of both D’banj and Didi were in attendance.
http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=11819

Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by lafflaff123(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is annoying.

I no see anything for her chest. Wetin Dbanj or the pikin wan su.ck?this woman is wicked and this is not fair to dbanj or the baby.

How can her chest be this flat?she no dey go gym?

10 Likes

Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy Happy married life to them.
Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
ejanla,respect.I respect your ability for not having baby mamas like others.it shows you are at least responsible in nature.

5 Likes

Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
After sleeping with hundreds of girls in his lifetime, it baffles me how a sane woman will choose to settle down with such a thing if not because of his money.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
This is annoying.

I no see anything for her chest. Wetin Dbanj or the pikin wan su.ck?this woman is wicked and this is not fair to dbanj or the baby.

Shey ko re yin?

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by smardray(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Tahrah:
Shey ko re yin?
is it nuh iya tawa that gave him expired cigarette?...

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by ElajRita(f): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
This is annoying.

Funkeee

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by damjane(f): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
who would have known that he was these responsible
Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by decatalyst(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
After sleeping with hundreds of girls in his lifetime, it baffles me how a sane woman will choose to settle down with such a thing if not because of his money.

After how many 'guys' you have dated, should we say you do not deserve to have a happy life thereafter?

That's life for you. Never stop believing till you get to the final destination. The final destination is meant for just one person wink

Life of Annie Idibia and Tu face is an example for you.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by LesbianBoy(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
damjane:

I would have known! Some of these artistes just try to create an impression with their music! Dbanj might have even being a virgin when he married her sef lipsrsealed
Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by LesbianBoy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
This is annoying.

Her brezz may be small but ayam sure her nyansh wee be very big just like sexybbstar own! tongue

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
smardray:
is it nuh iya tawa that gave him expired cigarette?...
Shey o broke ni? grin grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by smardray(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Tahrah:
Shey o broke ni? grin grin grin grin
ko ye emi na
Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by nikkypearl(f): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
This is annoying.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..check out all the wives of Nigerian celebrities,they hardly marry wives with big boobs or booty...

Dear ladies,

big boobs and booty aint enough to keep Mr Right tongue

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by doublewisdom: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Why is her face different here? Seems this is her real face and she's just average.
Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by itsop(m): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
d wife Tho

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by IamOpemipo(m): 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
NL got the dumbest peeps av Eva seen, how can a video Vixen be his wife.. D most painful part it dey v gt loud mouth, bungalow brain, nothing upstairs

6 Likes

Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Which one be your own na? Shey he chop you no pay?

He is happy ,she is happy, hope for ya own.
Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 12, 2017
dumb dumbo jumbo..That's not didi kilgrow
Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by dollarcoolcat(m): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Don't judge a book by it cover! After singin kokolet upandan to grab fans.. Banga lee set2 down like a regular G
Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by bravolyk(m): 1:21am On Jun 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

So what number are you?
Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by Amberon11: 5:24am On Jun 12, 2017
Is it your breast? Is dbanj complaining?
lafflaff123:
This is annoying.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by Amberon11: 5:30am On Jun 12, 2017
How is he responsible? Being married doesn't in any way connote that a man is responsible, more so a secret marriage. He probably got married out of pressure from his parents, afterall he is 36, or 37. And why would anyone hide their marital status for one freaking year if they don't have skeletons in their cupboards?
damjane:
Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by deenee: 5:53am On Jun 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Are you one of the hundred of girls he has slept with? Because you sound really pained. Just be happy for both of them. I think you can only complain if you are a virgin and equally getting married to one.
Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by femi4: 5:57am On Jun 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
lol....women are funny. Criticizing another woman for her choice cos you didn't have such opportunity.
Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by popez: 6:24am On Jun 12, 2017
This op is a heavy idiot!
Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by smellingmenses: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Which one be your own na? Shey he chop you no pay?

He is happy ,she is happy, hope for ya own.
Hey you
Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by smellingmenses: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

And he avoided HIV and AIDS... That is discipline tramp. With your used tampon face... You're still busy hopping from one random bed to another....
Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by stewatt(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2017
ElajRita:

Funkeee

Apostle must hear of this
Re: Dbanj Shares First Couple Photo With Wife, Didi Kilgrow by kokoA(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2017
His world is "flat", but I respect Dbanj.

(1) (2)

Lil Kesh Captured Kissing Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Priscilla (Photos) / Actress Jennifer Eliogu Kicked Out Of Matrimonial Home By Husband Over Child / CONFIRMED! Why Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Wants A Divorce (DETAILS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.