Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? (35074 Views)

/ Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Real Reason Ozil Will Not Play In EPL Clash / Sergio Agüero And Alexis Sánchez Appear In UEFA Pepsi Max Moments Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by RIchieSuazo(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
How many of this moments in EPL History can you name or do you know??

There are 18 of them cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by tahoe(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
I see Suarez chewing Ivanovic

I see roneeys goal against city

I see Ramsey breaking his leg

I see wrong arsenal player being sent off

Gerrard losing his balance and slipping

189 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by lovely17(m): 1:31am On Jun 12, 2017
I see Gerrard falling I see Pires passing his penalty and missing

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by lovely17(m): 1:32am On Jun 12, 2017
I see Beckham lobbing keeper from distance

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by RIchieSuazo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
loool.. nice one
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Koolbobby(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2017
tahoe:

Actually, that was the Eduardo leg break...

I see Keown brutalising Van Nistelrooy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Koolbobby(m): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2017
Koolbobby:

Actually, that was the Eduardo leg break...

I see Keown brutalising Van Nistelrooy

I see World Best Striker "Beach ball" deflecting the ball past Pepe Reina grin

11 Likes

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by dominique(f): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2017
tahoe:

Yeah, that Rooney's bicycle kick was something else. Was voted one of the top five goals for that season.

@bolded, looks more like Eduardo leg fracture to me.

6 Likes

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by RIchieSuazo(m): 8:42am On Jun 13, 2017
dominique:

Yeah, that Rooney's bicycle kick was something else. Was voted one of the top five goals for that season.

Yeah ita Eduardo's silva leg
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Koolbobby(m): 8:46am On Jun 13, 2017
dominique:

Indeed, it was.

I also see Alan Shearer in his characteristic celebration swag.

And that volley, still can't remember who...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by TINALETC3(f): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
I cnt see anything undecided

7 Likes

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by onuwaje(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
David Beckham 60yards golazo

Yeboah's stunner
Steven Gerrard's slip
Matty Keown almost swallowing Ruud Van Nistelrooy
Robby Fowler sniffing
Rooney's overhead kick
Alan Shearer's record breaking goal

Suarez chewing Ivanovic

21 Likes

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by rheether(f): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
Suarez bite cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Krystaal(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Suarez biting Ivanovic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by verygudbadguy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
1st, I sight igwe, Henry Thierry.
Pirez
Gerard
Rooney
Suarez
Ivanovic
Beckham
Shearer
Eduardo
Taylor

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by hezy4real01(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
waiting concern me
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by dapyd1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by rheether(f): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Were is Sergio Kun last min goal against QPR?

7 Likes

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by ThierryJay: 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
All Eighteen of them

1. Henry and Pires trying to do a "Messi and Suarez" penalty but botching it up
2. Rooney scoring the famous overhead kick against Man city
3. Beckham scoring THAT 55 yard lob form half way against Wimbledon in 1995
4. Suarez chewing down Ivanovic
5. Ramsey's Leg being broken by shawcross or is it Eduardo's leg, both na Arsenal sha.
6. Arsenal player (Keown) harassing Ruud Van Nistelrooy after he missed a last minute penalty for Man U in the unbeaten season
7. Tony Yeboah scoring that cracking volley in 1993/94
8. Klinsmann taking a dive on the turf
9. Alan Shearer's famous one-handed celebration after thumping in a sumptuous volley
10. Gerard FALLING DOWN against Chelsea to hand the title initiative over to Man City
11. Arsenal's Chamberlain being sent off by referee for a crime committed by another player
13. ERIC CANTONA dashing a FLYING SHADOW KICK to an unfortunate fan
14. Liverpool striker diving on the turf to celebrate with thumb in mouth
15. That WOMAN Norwich or Crystal palace supporter stirring up the fans and players in the stadium to get behind the team to avoid relegation
16. Kevin Keegan making a commentary saying Newcastle will beat Man u to the title with few games to go
17 Liverpool Goalkeeper catching the Baloon d'or instead of the actual ball
18 Referee not being able to continue the game and had to be replaced, (Sorry I missed this. It's actually Paulo di canio pushing over referee Paul Alcock in a game against Arsenal)

That's it Guys. Hope I ticked all the boxes?

Why Arsenal stories come full the history na?

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by greatwhite(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin can't forget the day Pepe Reina went for the ballon instead of the ball.

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Pivot: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
I see Tony Yeboah goal
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by gsparks01(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Rooney's goal against City
Keown taking the piss out of Van Nistelroy
Eduardo leg break
Gerrard fall against Chelsea
Beckam's goal from his own half
Wrong arsenal player sent of
Suarez having a bite of Ivanovic
I can't remember the goalkeeper but the ball passed through his legs
Eric Cantona kicking a fan

2 Likes

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by mekanaky: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
That's Eduardo daa Silva injury
Against Birmingham city
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by qpapa: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
I SEE ALAN SHERRIA JUBLIATING
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by ZombieTERROR: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
I see Buhari sharing hardship and poverty to Nigerians ... All the way from London

8 Likes

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by sod09(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
pires touching the ball instead of playing pk
reina catching ballon
rooney goal against city
eduardo leg break
wrong arsenal player sent off
martin keown pissing on rvr
alan shearer jubilating
david beckham 60 yards goal
suarez designing ivanovic hand
robbie fowler grounding

3 Likes

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by sommy25(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
I see David Beckham scoring a long shot from midfield

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by yashau(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
ramsey and showcross injury

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
RIchieSuazo:
How many of this moments in EPL History can you name or do you know??

There are 18 of them cheesy cheesy

1. Yeboah Volley
2. Gibbs sent off for handball vs Chelsea instead of chamberlain
3. Eduardo Da Silva leg break
4. Norwich city owner " let's be having you"
5. Kevin keegan " I would love it if we beat them"(against man utd)
6. Fowler pretending to snort a line of cocaine after scoring
7. Cantona kicking a fan
8. Rooney overhead kick
9. Ball deflected off a beach from Darren Bent shot to go past Pepe Reina
10. Zola pushing referee over for trying to send him off
11. Suarez biting ivanovic
12. Pires and Henry failing to recreate Cruyff famous penalty
13. Beckham scoring from the half way line
14. Shearer trademark celebration
15. Steven Gerrard slip vs Chelsea
16. Martin Keown shouting in Van Nistelrooy's face after missing a last minute penalty(this was when their unbeaten shuld hav ended)
17. Jurgen Klinsmann dive celebration

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 17th Spetember 2017 / UEFA Lists Eight Unforgettable Games Of 2019/20 Champions League / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.