Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,829 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Madonna University A Breeding Home For Geniuses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University A Breeding Home For Geniuses (317 Views)

Veritas University: A Look At The School Fees Structure (photos) / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Madonna University A Breeding Home For Geniuses by youngychio(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
What does not kill you they say makes you stronger, this is the case in Madonna university. Despite the pain the adversary often complained about the school, Madonna university produces for a fact full baked graduates who are stable morally, academically, financially and socially. Pain they say brings out the survival instinct in us and as seen in our today society only the strong survive and evolve while the weak die off and that is what Madonna university teaches. Nothing good comes easy and I know for a fact that there is suffering and pain in every institution of learning in the world but nobody dares to speak evil against his or her school so why condemn another.
Those of us out there in the labour market can attest to one fact that Madonna university graduates are highly employable mind you am not saying those from other schools are not.
Failing in a course and being asked to step down does not mean the school is wicked it means that while others read, one was too busy playing or perhaps did not prepare well
People ought to mind their businesses, I don't seem to get it why someone who was asked to go to school will bee putting his long nose into the religious administration of the school. For cry out the 80million naira given by the school founder in person of Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Edeh to unicef was reported otherwise we'll I blame no one for believing a thing after all they were not there
I want to get something straight at the maturation of a contract is it wrong to terminate it?. So was the case of th registrar whom upon maturation of his contract parted ways with the school.
The school might not be perfect but it is not bad. We all went to school that were not so good or perfect but does not mean we hat it entirely, Madonna should not take the fall for the the frustration of one soul. I am a 400 level medical laboratory science student of Madonna university and am not frustrated for one bit.

(1) (Reply)

Cisco 300-209 Training Material - Pass 300-209 Exam With Latest Dumps Questions / Funny Response To This Online Poll / MBBS: 220 Ume Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.