Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Hausa Man Send Letter To Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Man Send Letter To Biafrans (1112 Views)

Convid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Trucks Load Of Food To Be Shared To Biafrans / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited / Nnamdi Kanu Brings The Original Bible To Biafrans PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Man Send Letter To Biafrans by izuagba: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
I am Umaru Dikko Haruna from Katsina, Northern Nigeria.
With tears and heartbreak that I'm typing this letter to the ibos, because 90% of my friends are ibos and I live my life in the
mist of ibos which I enjoyed to its fullest. The ibos are most friendly, peaceful, loving, accomodating, caring, God fearing and
most of all industrious people and that makes them economically viable is Nigeria.
The blood shading Fulanis are hear 2 slaughter u again and if u believe u are more brave than them, then Its time 2 unite
yourselves as one Igbo blood and fight (armless) a just and intelligent fight. It's time to love yourselves.
Time to match peacefully to achieve Freedom.
Time to pray together to achieve a common goal.
Arewa youths has ordered you to leave the north peacefully b4 October 1st and it's not a joke.
prepare yourselves ahead of this deadline because my people have concluded in their meeting before using Arewa youth forum
as a channel for the broadcast. The Nigeria gov't cannot protect you when they come with these planned violent attack.
If u ask yourselves this few questions:
1.why was the broadcast made in Kaduna and not in any other northern state?
2.Why the crises in southern Kaduna focuses on killing Christians?
3. Why is Kaduna state Governor fighting a general Oversea of Omega fire ministry?
4. Has anyone signatory to the statement been arrested as ordered by Gov. El-Rufai? 5. What has Olusegun Obasanjo, IBB, Gowon, Buhari, Soyinka and the likes said about this quit notice?
6. What action has South/Eastern Governors taken to address this issue for national interest?
7. Why has Deputy senate president been intimidated as the eye of the Ibo people?
8. Why do the bill to establish south East development commission failed in the lower chamber of the national assembly?
9. Do your asset in northern Nigeria worth your life and that of your family?
10. Why do this government not having any Ibo man as a service chief? 11. Why do Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob keep agitating for Biafra freedom? Or u think the young man is insane?
It's time to go back home, support your agitation for freedom nd develop your places. The government is for the North and west
and they are their brothers keepers.
Iam calling on all Igbos in the northern Nigeria to prepare and go home, Biafra if achieved will be better than Dubai, South
Africa, Uruguay etc in less than 5yrs because of your industrial skills.
The Hausas are neither your friend nor your brothers. To kill is their work nd u've always been their target.
You have your homes nd shall do better in your various places in Biafra land leaving Northern/western Nigeria to sink.
This is what your brother Ojukwu saw in 1960's and call for secession.
I am from the north (a muslim) and am not suppose to say this but for God's sake the bloodshed will be much if u dont act fast
nd this time ibos will suffer more. My people have concluded and after the Ramadan fast you shall see it coming bite by bite. I
thank Almighty Allah that a notice was given just as landlords give notice to his tenant before taken actions, act fast. I LOVE you people so much and wish u achieve Biafra urgently Insha Allah.
Share this piece as u recieve to your brothers in the north.
God bless Biafra.

http://www.biafrainsider.com/2017/06/hausa-man-send-letter-to-biafrans.html?m=1
Re: Hausa Man Send Letter To Biafrans by MDsambo: 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Igbos and lies are like 5 and 6

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Send Letter To Biafrans by agriboom: 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
izuagba:
With tears and heartbreak that I'm typing this letter to the ibos, because 90% of my friends are ibos and I live my life in the
mist of ibos which I enjoyed to its fullest. The ibos are most friendly, peaceful, loving, accomodating, caring, God fearing and
most of all industrious people and that makes them economically viable is Nigeria.
The blood shading Fulanis are hear 2 slaughter u again and if u believe u are more brave than them, then Its time 2 unite
yourselves as one Igbo blood and fight (armless) a just and intelligent fight. It's time to love yourselves.
Arewa youths has ordered you to leave the north peacefully b4 October 1st and it's not a joke.
prepare yourselves ahead of this deadline because my people have concluded in their meeting before using Arewa youth forum
as a channel for the broadcast. The Nigeria gov't cannot protect you when they come with these planned violent attack.
3. Why is Kaduna state Governor fighting a general Oversea of Omega fire ministry?
4. Has anyone signatory to the statement been arrested as ordered by Gov. El-Rufai? 5. What has Olusegun Obasanjo, IBB, Gowon, Buhari, Soyinka and the likes said about this quit notice?
6. What action has South/Eastern Governors taken to address this issue for national interest?
7. Why has Deputy senate president been intimidated as the eye of the Ibo people?
8. Why do the bill to establish south East development commission failed in the lower chamber of the national assembly?
10. Why do this government not having any Ibo man as a service chief? 11. Why do Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob keep agitating for Biafra freedom? Or u think the young man is insane?
It's time to go back home, support your agitation for freedom nd develop your places. The government is for the North and west
Iam calling on all Igbos in the northern Nigeria to prepare and go home, Biafra if achieved will be better than Dubai, South
The Hausas are neither your friend nor your brothers. To kill is their work nd u've always been their target.
You have your homes nd shall do better in your various places in Biafra land leaving Northern/western Nigeria to sink.
I am from the north (a muslim) and am not suppose to say this but for God's sake the bloodshed will be much if u dont act fast
nd this time ibos will suffer more. My people have concluded and after the Ramadan fast you shall see it coming bite by bite. I
thank Almighty Allah that a notice was given just as landlords give notice to his tenant before taken actions, act fast. I LOVE you people so much and wish u achieve Biafra urgently Insha Allah.
God bless Biafra.

Hahahahahaha hahahaha, wee u kip kwayet!

No be only umaru dikko na shehu shagari

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Man Send Letter To Biafrans by bewla(m): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
*_Timely Warning To Nigerians!_*

*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful.
Our 11years civil war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country.
The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._
My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."

_PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE._
Re: Hausa Man Send Letter To Biafrans by bewla(m): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
e
Re: Hausa Man Send Letter To Biafrans by Masterclass32: 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
Taking this letter with a 'bag of salt'. undecided
Re: Hausa Man Send Letter To Biafrans by GameGod(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
[s]
izuagba:
God bless Biafra.

[/s]

Source: Biafra Insider grin.

A Northerner saying "God bless biafra" is like an ipod miscreant saying "God bless Buhari"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Man Send Letter To Biafrans by CoolFreeday(m): 12:24am On Jun 12, 2017
Mcheww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Man Send Letter To Biafrans by Purpletee(f): 12:35am On Jun 12, 2017
Just saw this one on www.biafrasay.com,I just weak.

IGBO KWENU, BIAFRANS KWENU,

The Agitation for BIAFRA is real, the actualization of the sovereign state of biafra is moving at a fast pace, faster than we expected.
my people,we igbos in the north also want to come back home, but we can't come back empty.
We talk about returning home,but we can't just get up and leave without anything to show for,after all the years spent here.
When we come back empty handed, who will provide for we and our children. Who will provide the basic amenities needed for survival.
Things are easier said than done, when we relocate with our families,
where will dey stay in a case we don't have landed properties ?
what business will we start?, and won't the competition be much?
What about our children who are in higher institutions, and almost graduating?
What about the corpers serving in the north?
So many questions left unanswered, umu nwanem biko bia ka unu'za'm.

oya my people come and answer.
Re: Hausa Man Send Letter To Biafrans by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 12, 2017
izuagba:
God bless Biafra.

Igbo jews grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Send Letter To Biafrans by Evablizin(f): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2017
Just tired
Re: Hausa Man Send Letter To Biafrans by dealslip(f): 8:22am On Jun 12, 2017
This was written by an Igbo man or woman period.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South East/ South Govs Meet In Enugu-details / Bad Road Leading To Onitsha Main Market Anambra State / If You Support Biafra, Pledge Your Support Here..let's Know Biafran Nairalandas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.