Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

What Was The Outcome Of That "light Up Nigeria" Protest March? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was The Outcome Of That "light Up Nigeria" Protest March? (566 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest / Delta State South South Nigeria Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Outcome Of That "light Up Nigeria" Protest March? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2010
Sometime last year I got wind of a planned protest against the nations power situation which they dubbed "light up Nigeria". Ever since I read the awarness here I havent heard anything about it. I dont know if actually the protest took place cos there was absolutely no signs it did. At least someone would have opened a thread here to narrate how the police fired tear gas or how he was nearly stampeded while marching in protest. Please can someone tell me if the protest occured as planned.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Save Nigeria Protests In London / Nigerian Army Ordered To Quell Sectarian Clashes / Do These Religious Crisis Have Any Connection With The Rebranding Campaign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.