Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone (5020 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Mabel Makun, AY's Wife / AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry / Mabel Makun Warns Freda Francis To Stay Away From AY, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by Driftingking(m): 6:59am On Jun 12, 2017
So this is currently happening, Comedian Ay’s wife, Mabel is calling out socialite & Iyanya’s Ex Girlfriend, Freda Francis who is Pregnant, asking her to leave her family alone while also sharing screenshots of a raunchy conversation supposedly between AY and Freda.

As seen on her Instagram page…..

Photos below' (Mabel has long deleted the post!!, Not before we could get a grab)

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/hot-gist-ays-wife-outs-pregnant-freda-francis-tells-leave-family-alone-see-chats.html

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 12, 2017
WHAT, i dot't seem to believe this.

lalasticlala

you are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.
Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your goods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!
Check my signature.

Δ
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 12, 2017
new week trend, abeg just tell abel to chill oo.... na someone a.y dey back before he meet her so he can decide on his own........... celebrity marriage en
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by Luciferdevil(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2017
Eh :oEh Ay pls dnt disorganise your family cos of one random girl oh but on a serious note, Im suspecting Ay on that pregnancy. He contributed some sperm to it.

3 Likes

Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by ANIEXTY(m): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by softwerk(f): 7:12am On Jun 12, 2017
AY, Ponyor Slacker?! angry

This will be the next celebrity marriage to collapse; just wait and see! cry

Only 'Olosho' side chicks will allow their ponyor to be slacked!

Never! I will never allow my ponyor to be slacked!!! That's a no no sad

Not after that stupid guy almost turned it to bore-hole for my innocent delaying future husband sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by Homeboiy: 7:14am On Jun 12, 2017
Na ay de won slack ponyor or who?
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by dahunsy(f): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# this just weak me D's early Monday morning.....PONYOUR
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2017
Warrisdis crassness.
If it's legit, then I'm so dissapointed in AY.
Ponyor Like seriously...
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2017
Warrisdis crassness.
If it's legit, then I'm so dissapointed in AY.
Ponyor Like seriously...
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by Benjom(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2017
The whole gist will soon come to the open before the week runs out.
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by KingGem(f): 7:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Wahala wa o
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by BigBelleControl(m): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2017
The key word is the ponyor sharing.

1 Like

Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by NeeKlaus: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2017
Why do I find this Ponyor word funny? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by phlamesG: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Which one be ponyor again?? grin

AY sharp bad guy

Use D word wey nobody go fit understand

1 Like

Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by crazyABO(m): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2017
Na so e dey take start from ponyour nw banana go fall on top d girl she go just ruin better marriage undecidedto all d slay mama's ruining people's marriage up n down just knw d girl dah will do urs she just gonna sit for the coming common entrance angry kwantinue u hear shocked

1 Like

Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by missnawty(f): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2017
Ashawo kobokobo..
Abi nah ay gve am belle?
U r pregnant and stil hav tym for dis typa chat.. Ur pikin Neva kick well..
How will her baby Dady feel seeing this chat? Smh

So it was true.. Mabel packed out lastyr bt they all denied it.
We are here waiting..
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by sinaj(f): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2017
All this slay chicks dat can get their own man that keep causing heartache for a married woman and her kids sad

May thunder nd karma slack their ponyor! angry

2 Likes

Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by LesbianBoy(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by Everblazinggg(f): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Only few in this generation know d use of social media. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by itsop(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2017
hmmm this is strong
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2017
sinaj:
All this slay chicks dat can get their own man that keep causing heartache for a married woman and her kids sad

May thunder nd karma slack their ponyor! angry
haha! E pain you pass Mabel sef cheesy cheesy
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2017
All these bad eggs disgracing us light skinned girls

1 Like

Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by xynerise: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2017
*Yawns.

undecided
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by free2ryhme: 9:17am On Jun 12, 2017
undecided
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by Driftingking(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2017
cc: MissyB3, Fynestboi, Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2017
what's there?, looks more like two people goofing around obviously.
insecure people of this generation will only see negativity.
An insecure partner===>Hell Nah,Cant deal! angry
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by Muzanga(f): 9:45am On Jun 12, 2017
If na woman do am now nairaland small boys go begin rant... men deserve do me i do you .
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by Muzanga(f): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Boj2:
what's there?, looks more like two people goofing around obviously.
insecure people of this generation will only see negativity.
An insecure partner===>Hell Nah,Cant deal! angry
your wife will goof around like this too. Lets see ur reactions then. Men are even more insecure
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by bitcoinvin(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2017
softwerk:
AY, Ponyor Slacker?! angry

This will be the next celebrity marriage to collapse; just wait and see! cry

Only 'Olosho' side chicks will allow their ponyor to be slacked!

Never! I will never allow my ponyor to be slacked!!! That's a no no sad

Not after that stupid guy almost turned it to bore-hole for my innocent delaying future husband sad

hahahahah.he must have been turning u 360 and 270 degree every nite...Hahahhahahaha..Congrats to ur Pu-ssy..e don suffer
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by ominilongest(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2017
Bitch sit down.. Be humble.. Sit down.. Be humble.. I like Kendrick
Re: Ay’s Wife Outs Pregnant Freda Francis, Tells Her To Leave Her Family Alone by femi4: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2017
Wetin be Ponyor again. All these vocabulary una dey form sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Paid For Your Ab0rti0n, Jaruma Drag Regina Daniels & Her Dirty Secrets / HOTTEST AND SEXIEST PLUS SIZE BIKINI WORTHY NIGERIAN FEMALE CELEBRITIES / Rep Your Birth Month Mate.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.