Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Plots Of Land In Warri - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land In Warri (3075 Views)

Construction Process Of The 3 Bedroom Block Of Four Flats In Warri / Burning Building In Warri Today (Photos) / How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land In Warri by Shablo: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2010
Please I want somebody to advise me on the best ways/ places to buy plots of land in warri.
Re: Plots Of Land In Warri by Delta007(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2011
I'm interested in buying a few plots in Warri. Anyone got leads?
Re: Plots Of Land In Warri by james1(m): 6:40am On Jan 21, 2011
Hello.
I would advise you buy in GRA but there are other fine area's within the warri metropolis.
Will give solid detail's soon.
Re: Plots Of Land In Warri by Delta007(m): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2011
james1:

Hello.
I would advise you buy in GRA but there are other fine area's within the warri metropolis.
Will give solid detail's soon.
Thanks. You got any info?
Re: Plots Of Land In Warri by SleekReek(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2011
Very much interested in buying a one plot of land in Warri alos thanks. Where is GRA in Warri located at?
Re: Plots Of Land In Warri by nuges2010: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
Delta 007,

I am also very much interested in buying land in warri.

I am being advised to buy at an area called kotokoto, please advice accordingly soonest. Thank you.

Note: Kindly send response to moralshallom@yahoo.com only.

Thank you.
Re: Plots Of Land In Warri by Shinatu: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2011
Consider DDPA former bendel estate, there are still a few undeveloped plots bing sold by the owners from time to time

There is also the NPA land on old Airport road that were sold to individuals a few years back, it ia good location and there may be some people selling

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land In Warri by tegamans: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
Buying a land in warri is a very good ideal. They are a lot of good places in warri and effurun where you can get nice plot at a very good price. To name a few 1, new layout off jakpa road. Jakpa road is turning into a commercial district but the adjoining streets are nice . 2, owhoworun off DSC . 3,osubi , 4, okuokoko and also uti street off pti road .
If you can buy plot in any of these area .

I can link you up to a reputable agent that will follow up the whole process including community settlement and all that .

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land In Warri by SleekReek(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2011
How much does a plot of land go for in Uti street off PTI road and DDPA former bendel estate?
Re: Plots Of Land In Warri by tegamans: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2011
You can buy a plot on uti street for 1.5 to 3 million depending on the seller and the are. Because they are so many roads and new development area
Re: Plots Of Land In Warri by SleekReek(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2011
Can you confirm that the area has good light supply from PHCN? I will prefer buying close to road that branches off the PTI road,i guess those ones will be b/w 2.5 and 3 million and the plots measure 100 by 50?
Re: Plots Of Land In Warri by tegamans: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
Uti area enjoy good power supply. Call me on 08060318156 I will connect you to an agent that I have worked with

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land In Warri by SleekReek(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2011
My email is agozzie@yahoo.com,please send all details to it.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat Of 4 Blocks (completed With Tenants) At Sunshine Estate, Ikorodu. R & S. Approv. / ** 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex In Chevy View. Lekki .. N 3m P/a. ( + Pix's ) ** / Are u keen in receiving Rental Income in 19 flats & 10 shops on one acre @ Ikd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.