Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Webmasters In The House, Please Help. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters In The House, Please Help. (393 Views)

Christmas Gift For All Webmasters In The House / Webmasters In The House Please Help Me To Review My New Website / Webmasters In The House Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters In The House, Please Help. by JohnieWalker(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2017
I tried adding the policy page to my blog. Although, I was able to successfully add it but is there no way I can hide the page from the public. I don't want it showing as a post.

Re: Webmasters In The House, Please Help. by Julius2214(m): 9:08am On Jun 12, 2017
That's because you're doing it wrong. You shouldn't add it as a post, add it as a page.
Re: Webmasters In The House, Please Help. by bedfordng(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2017
JohnieWalker:
I tried adding the policy page to my blog. Although, I was able to successfully add it but is there no way I can hide the page from the public. I don't want it showing as a post.
then add the page as a page not post. click.on the page option at the left sidebar on your dashboard and then create new page. don't use post.
Re: Webmasters In The House, Please Help. by JohnieWalker(m): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2017
bedfordng:
then add the page as a page not post. click.on the page option at the left sidebar on your dashboard and then create new page. don't use post.
Thanks bro you're awesome

(1) (Reply)

Free Blogging Or Paid Blogging - Which Is Best? / Get Unlimited Free Airtime Now!!! / How Youtube And Pinterest Can Boost Your Online Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.