Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) - Career (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) (135395 Views)

ICAN November 2018 Results (let's Meet Here) / May 2017 Salary / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by BabatundeBMS: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2017
optimusmind:

Go through the last 5 posts of inexhaustible, you'd see what he has been doing. Good thing I didn't call him foolish

Pls, dont blame optimusmind here, the guy called inexhaustible has been droping inacurate info since, which I just confirm like, The result is , At last the result is....
atleast some one should stop him...good one optimusmind
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Detumi: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2017
That guy inexhaustible is just a joker
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Inexhaustible(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2017
@Optimusmind, you should understand what sarcasm mean. Your been over serious will not change when ICAN is going to release result, it could only give BP. I was just trying to take things lighter. And for your information, you are not expecting this result more than I do
optimusmind:

I am tempted to call you foolish, but I must exercise restrain

3 Likes

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by OlalekanEdun(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2017
ExcelIBK:

LWKMD....What happened to their vehicles ....I remember how I was drenched in the rain after Advanced Tax... The rain being an excuse will be the height of their lackadaisical attitude....SMH

Same here... despite the fact that there was CS the following day...
Well, it is WELL... it will all END in praise!!!

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2017
Inexhaustible:
@Optimusmind, you should understand what sarcasm mean. Your been over serious will not change when ICAN is going to release result, it could only give BP. I was just trying to take things lighter. And for your information, you are not expecting this result more than I do, I wrote 5 courses at final level

My response was just sarcasm....
Without any ill feeling.
Wishing you success grin
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Inexhaustible:
@Optimusmind, you should understand what sarcasm mean. Your been over serious will not change when ICAN is going to release result, it could only give BP. I was just trying to take things lighter. And for your information, you are not expecting this result more than I do, I wrote 5 courses at final level

i like your maturity in handling issues. and i quite understand your state.

please every one are on the same shoes. lets take this thing calm.
he does not want to be exhausted by ICAN thats why he is joking about it. lets try and understand his state
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by ufotty2001: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2017
Inexhaustible:
This is to inform you that the ICAN council meeting scheduled to hold today had been postponed indefinitely due to persistent rain. We regret any inconveniences. The new date, which will not be earlier than 2 weeks time will be communicated to you asap
Set of lazy people with their pot belle.. After eating our free subscription fee annually .. Why won't they relax.. Stupid Institute..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2017
Inexhaustible:

gringrin.....is this a superior contest?
Oga I enjoy your act of sarcasm and the way you played with those words. I am a fan.

You should not have replied like this. Your response should have been cool if you did not include your stage in Ican examination. You never can tell, you both meant be in the same level or otherwise.

You including your level might look as if you are passing the message that you are better off. My interpretation might be wrong thoughcheesy, I pray you forgive me on this.

On a more lighter note, who am I to act as a judge. grin.
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2017
ufotty2001:

Set of lazy people with their pot belle.. After eating our free subscription fee annually .. Why won't they relax.. Stupid Institute..

You people keep falling for inexhaustible Joke.
Take it easy, result will be coming out this month....lol

2 Likes

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by kunlap02(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2017
Please lets end all the contentions.back to the basis when is result coming out?
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by njk4luv: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2017
ICAN is not an organised professional body. I don't think students deserve all this anxiety after all the exam stress coupled with the hardship many faced in getting money for the exam registration. ICAN should be able to come up with activity time table stating the period for exam registration till when result will be released in every diet. They are recognise professional body and should be a reference point of best practice. They are not better off than NECO and WAEC exams as there is no improvements in the way the exam is being handled from the past years. Releasing result in time will give student ample time to prepare for next diet. I think they should have a forum where student voice can be heard. The essence of feedback is for service improvements and i doubt if they are ready to improve. They should not turn themselves to semi gods as the institute is being run by students fees. As a student, let us make use of power of social media, let us continue tweeting until our voice is heard. We need to have value for our money. ACCA that ICAN is benchmarking is not run like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Inexhaustible(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Hahahahaaaa, don't roast our senior colleagues oooooo, my info on the rescheduled meeting was just a speculation. The intention was to cool tension and take your mind off the result in order not to develop BP, you will certainly know when it is finally released. Best of luck
ufotty2001:

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2017
njk4luv:
ICAN is not an organised professional body. I don't think students deserve all this anxiety after all the exam stress coupled with the hardship many faced in getting money for the exam registration. ICAN should be able to come up with activity time table stating the period for exam registration till when result will be released in every diet. They are recognise professional body and should be a reference point of best practice. They are not better off than NECO and WAEC exams as there is no improvements in the way the exam is being handled from the past years. Releasing result in time will give student ample time to prepare for next diet. I think they should have a forum where student voice can be heard. The essence of feedback is for service improvements and i doubt if they are ready to improve. They should not turn themselves to semi gods as the institute is being run by students fees. As a student, let us make use of power of social media, let us continue tweeting until our voice is heard. We need to have value for our money. ACCA that ICAN is benchmarking is not run like this.

I read it somewhere that it takes Ican 6-8 weeks to release result. If my above statement is true, then ican is still safe since next week will make it 8th week after the last paper. If ICAN does not releae result next week then we can carry placard grin

This is just an observation abeg no go roast me with abuse ooo

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by njk4luv: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2017
6 to 8 weeks is a vague statement. they shd be able to come up with specific date like ACCA and keep to it.
kelvinreality:

I read it somewhere that it takes Ican 6-8 weeks to release result. If my above statement is true, then ican is still safe since next week will make it 8th week after the last paper. If ICAN does not releae result next week then we can carry placard grin

6 to 8 weeks is a vague statement. they shd be able to come up with specific date like ACCA and keep to it.
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by OlalekanEdun(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2017
I got this one from one of the ICAN student whatsapp group.

I just heard in the news that the result came out last two weeks.
Visit www.IcanResults.com/2017-May-Diet-Speculators-una-no-dey-hear-word-abi for more details.

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by BabatundeBMS: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2017
OlalekanEdun:

Visit www.IcanResults.com/2017-May-Diet-Speculators-una-no-dey-hear-word-abi for more details.

Which one be this again ooooo

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2017
njk4luv:
6 to 8 weeks is a vague statement. they shd be able to come up with specific date like ACCA and keep to it.6 to 8 weeks is a vague statement. they shd be able to come up with specific date like ACCA and keep to it.
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2017
Observing
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2017
OlalekanEdun:

The website is down
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by ruffneck(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2017
kelvinreality:

I thnk I hav to stick with this....lets cut ICAN some slack!
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by esseluv: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2017
kelvinreality:

This is a lesser devil than July 14 Abi wetin you think gringrin

To me Devil na Devil. No small Devil biko

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by OlalekanEdun(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2017
optimusmind:

The website is down

Traffic
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2017
OlalekanEdun:

Came out last two weeks?
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by centK(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2017
I told you guys that result aint coming out today. I know that one for sure, but exactly whne it will come out i dont know, lols. Anyways for the mean time, prayer na him sure pass, all things are working for my good.its intentional #travisgreene cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by BabatundeBMS: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2017
optimusmind:

The website is down

The website opened at my end, but no option for May 2017
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by centK(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2017
Mean while this is not to cause hbp, but i heard there was mass failure in sfm and aaa, it is well oh
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by ufotty2001: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2017
centK:
Mean while this is not to cause hbp, but i heard there was mass failure in sfm and aaa, it is well oh
oga abeg no talk oooohhhh... AAA
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2017
I am qualified already. In Shaa Allah

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by ruffneck(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2017
centK:
Lies
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by donokoh(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=gbolahanrasaq post=58179100]I am qualified already. In Shaa Allah.
I like u faith bro. GOD will help us all. (Amen).
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by kraizybone(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2017
Seriously, you guys should stop with the speculations, it ain't helping issues. You heard this, you heard that... We don't need it here. Let's all sit tight and hope for the best, until the text start rolling in. If there are discussions to help, while we wait, then it's welcomed.. But speculations that stair bp.. C'mon guys.

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2017
kraizybone:
Seriously, you guys should stop with the speculations, it ain't helping issues. You heard this, you heard that... We don't need it here. Let's all sit tight and hope for the best, until the text start rolling in. If there are discussions to help, while we wait, then it's welcomed.. But speculations that stair bp.. C'mon guys.

Speculations won't stop until the result is released

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (64) (Reply)

Careers In Public Health / Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay / Cisco STUDY GROUP (online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.