Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. (1930 Views)

Obaseki Dares Senate On Ultimatum To Issue Fresh Assembly Proclamation / Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. / Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by JikanBaura(m): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2017
A member of the House of Representatives from Kano State has supported the call by the Coalition of Northern Youths that all the Igbo should vacate northern Nigeria before October.

Rep Aminu Suleiman, who chairs the House Committee on Tertiary Education, said people from eastern part of the country could not hold Nigeria to ransom through their secession threats and other activities.
“I have read the statement of the Northern Youths Coalition. I may not completely say I share their vision 100 per cent; but they have found a supporter in me, because the people of eastern Nigeria have taken this country to ransom.

“They have been causing serious problems to this country; they caused the civil war, which brought backwardness in this country. They have been using provocation to attract more attention than other parts of the country,” he said.
The lawmaker also condemned some northern elite, especially the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir el-Rufai, for ordering the arrest of the northern youths.
“People like el-Rufai just played to the gallery. I condemn him entirely for coming out to issue arrest warrant against the northern youths. Where was el-Rufai when IPOB and other secessionist groups in the South East were calling for secession?

Don’t they have governors? Don’t they have elders? Why didn’t they caution them?” he asked.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/kano-rep-supports-northern-youths-on-ultimatum/201483.html grin A member of the House of Representatives from Kano State has supported the call by the Coalition of Northern Youths that all the Igbo should vacate northern Nigeria before October.

Rep Aminu Suleiman, who chairs the House Committee on Tertiary Education, said people from eastern part of the country could not hold Nigeria to ransom through their secession threats and other activities.
“I have read the statement of the Northern Youths Coalition. I may not completely say I share their vision 100 per cent; but they have found a supporter in me, because the people of eastern Nigeria have taken this country to ransom.

“They have been causing serious problems to this country; they caused the civil war, which brought backwardness in this country. They have been using provocation to attract more attention than other parts of the country,” he said.
The lawmaker also condemned some northern elite, especially the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir el-Rufai, for ordering the arrest of the northern youths.
“People like el-Rufai just played to the gallery. I condemn him entirely for coming out to issue arrest warrant against the northern youths. Where was el-Rufai when IPOB and other secessionist groups in the South East were calling for secession?

Don’t they have governors? Don’t they have elders? Why didn’t they caution them?” he asked.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/kano-rep-supports-northern-youths-on-ultimatum/201483.html

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by JikanBaura(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2017
This is the best opportunity IG so far.Northern leader's are in support of your agenda ,Don. EbOs should leave before that deadline or Things will be ugly. Your said you want leave zoo now the freedom is offer to you. Act wise grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by chinoxstock: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Eyaa. This were the beginning of the ending for Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by JikanBaura(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2017
mods OAM4J , Mynd44 ..take this to front page.. it's a good news for our neighbors Biafra :-D

1 Like

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Evidence for ICC court is loading. These evil people will get their reward should there be another pogrom in the north. This is not 1966.

I hope there will not be any violence. In the event it happens as predicted I know it will spell the end of Nigeria. These marauders do not realize they have a lot more to lose than Igbo. While the Igbo will lose their properties the 85% ownership of the Oil and Gas industry credited to the North will become history. They think the South-South will let them have it after Biafra is gone. They should think again. The only win-win case is restructuring of Nigeria or a peaceful and programmed separation.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by bestpunterever: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2017
jomonic:
Evidence for ICC court is loading. These evil people will get their reward should there be another pogrom in the north. This is not 1966.
u guys are the real coward, now u re calling ICC, to come and help u.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by JikanBaura(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2017
undecidedwe will make Inyamuri dream come true grin

3 Likes

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by nototribalist: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is a HERO. We're getting there after all

2 Likes

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 12, 2017
bestpunterever:
u guys are the real coward, now u re calling ICC, to come and help u.

ICC is a world body to keep mindless cowards in check. The real coward is you because you don't stand up for the truth and uprightness but evil and vices. I know your awareness of the ICC will deflate your rage and killing instincts. Bloody vampires. Idiots!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by Christonjnr(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2017
who cares? Norths thank for this oppurtunity.
Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by felicitywe(m): 9:08am On Jun 12, 2017
JikanBaura:
This is the best opportunity IG so far.Northern leader's are in support of your agenda ,Don. EbOs should leave before that deadline or Things will be ugly. Your said you want leave zoo now the freedom is offer to you. Act wise grin
Igbos r. deeply happy with d decision o o.You heard them say they r leaving&they v started.Mind you when you display your animalistic trait of killing them we will never stop to get you and your leaders prosecuted at ICC.One thing Biafra will do as a country is to bring to book those distardly incitement and killings you do in d North most especially against minorities within you.As humans we r pained by d ways you kill minorities in borno,Kaduna,plateau, Benue,Edo,Enugu etc.Count my word,Biafra will not condone that.
Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by Jombojombo(m): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2017
Finally, there was a country
Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2017
Let the unity beggars come dey leave our Almajiri land.

We will make the scam Biafra a reality 4 you.

Suddenly the uncultured ingrate Igbos no longer want Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by NASTYNASOSO: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2017
jomonic:

I hope there will not be any violence. In the event it happens as predicted I know it will spell the end of Nigeria. These marauders do not realize they have a lot more to lose than Igbo. While the Igbo will lose their properties the 85% ownership of the Oil and Gas industry credited to the North will become history. They think the South-South will let them have it after Biafra is gone. They should think again. The only win-win case is restructuring of Nigeria of a peaceful and programmed separation.

HMMMNN

SEE FRUSTRATION, WETIN CONCERN IPOB AND SOUTH SOUTH OIL,ABI UNA DON CONQUER THEM.
NOW SEE HOW YOU ODE REACH,WHO TOLD YOU THAT PEOPLE IN THE NORTH OWN THAT PERCENTAGE OF OIL BLOCKS. THE LIST OF ALL THE OMLS IS NOT A HIDDEN DOCUMENT WITH ALL THE OWNERS, IT IS AVAILABLE IN NAIRALAND
THEY JUST ASKED YOU TO CARRY YOUR DEVELOPMENT TO YOUR IPOB DOMAIN AND LEAVE THEM TO SUFFER.
NO BE BY FORCE SEE RANTING.
WE WONT LEAVE.
WE WANT OUR OWN COUNTRY.
WE WANT RESTRUCTURING.
WE ARE NIGERIANS
WE ARE BIAFRA
NOW JUST TELL US PRECISELY WHAT YOU WANT

4 Likes

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

SEE FRUSTRATION, WETIN CONCERN IPOB AND SOUTH SOUTH OIL,ABI UNA DON CONQUER THEM.
THEY JUST ASKED YOU TO CARRY YOUR DEVELOPMENT TO YOUR IPOB DOMAIN AND LEAVE THEM TO SUFFER.
WE WONT LEAVE.
WE WANT OUR OWN COUNTRY.
WE WANT RESTRUCTURING.
WE ARE NIGERIANS
WE ARE BIAFRA

LOL. We know this is the real nightmare for you. They are only waiting to see if Biafra pulls through. They have a better deal managing their resources directly than leaving it to marauders of the desert.
Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by Nafizzey(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2017
Jombojombo:
Finally, there was a country
Yes IBOP started it, they insulted us, they said they want Biafra so we will assist them have it faster..

I support my Lawmakers.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by Agimor(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Gradually Biafra is becoming a reality... The Eastern leaders should haste up the process by encouraging their sons to vacate the land even before the ultimatum runs out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by NASTYNASOSO: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=jomonic post=57438431]

LOL. We know this is the real nightmare for you. They are only waiting to see if Biafra pulls through. They have a better deal managing their resources directly than leaving it to marauders of the desert.[/quote

]HMMMNN

OGA JUST PACK AND GO, LEAVE THEM WITH THEIR FATE.
THEY HAVE WEIGHED ALL THE OPTIONS, REACHED A DECISION.
JUST GO AND ENJOY IN YOUR LAND AND ALLOW THEM TO FACE THEIR SUFFERING
MEANWHILE YOU CAN LAUGH AND MAKE JEST OF THEM WHEN YOU REACH YOUR BIAFRALAND IT IS ALLOWED.
BROS JUST EXTEND THE PREACHING TO YOUR IPOB BROTHERS, THEY NEED IT MORE THAN ME

2 Likes

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by felicitywe(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2017
Nafizzey:
Yes IBOP started it, they insulted us, they said they want Biafra so we will assist them have it faster..

I support my Lawmakers.
Who after your starting?Biafrans r happy with ur decision.They r leaving gradually bc they want Biafra and r resolute on it.Many left with your book haram and killings with ur minorities and few there don't v faith in u ppl.Biafra is a most.Biafrans r tired with ur killings that led to separation in almost all northern states where d Christians live apart from d moslems.Where u killed plea tau, Benue,Kaduna etc.All these r enough to make biafrans leave ur place.Most v left in d past and some r leaving.

1 Like

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=NASTYNASOSO post=57438757][/quote]

Your worst nightmare will happen once Biafra goes.
Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by RareDiamond: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Interesting
Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by NASTYNASOSO: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2017
felicitywe:

Who after your starting?Biafrans r happy with ur decision.They r leaving gradually bc they want Biafra and r resolute on it.Many left with your book haram and killings with ur minorities and few there don't v faith in u ppl.Biafra is a most.Biafrans r tired with ur killings that led to separation in almost all northern states where d Christians live apart from d moslems.Where u killed plea tau, Benue,Kaduna etc.All these r enough to make biafrans leave ur place.Most v left in d past and some r leaving.

HMMMNN

WHICH KIND WAHALA BE THIS KILODE?
IF YOU ARE HAPPY TO LEAVE JUST PACK AND GO WHY ALL THESE SELF CONSOLATIONS AND PITY HERE AND THERE.
GO AND RISE YOUR SUN, NOBODY IS HOLDING YOU.
YOU VERY WELL KNOW THESE ABOKIS THEY DONT BLUFF, YOU JUST PUSHED THEM TO THE BRINK AND THEY HAVE DECIDED NOT TO TAKE THE FALL.
SAVE YIUR ENERGY FOR PACKING YOUR LOAD AND FOR BIAFRA NATION BUILDING

2 Likes

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by NASTYNASOSO: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2017
jomonic:

Your worst nightmare will happen once Biafra goes.

HMMMNN

FIRST OF ALL DEAL WITH THE DECLARATIION. DONT BOTHER ABOUT ME OR TELL ME WHAT I WILL FACE. JUST CARRY YOUR CROSS.
I DONT NEED YOUR HELP, CAUTION NOR ADVICE.
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

1 Like

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

FIRST OF ALL DEAL WITH THE DECLARATIION. DONT BOTHER ABOUT ME OR TELL ME WHAT I WILL FACE. JUST CARRY YOUR CROSS.
I DONT NEED YOUR HELP, CAUTION NOR ADVICE.
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

I don't think you people are serious.
Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by NASTYNASOSO: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2017
jomonic:

I don't think you people are serious.

HMMMNN

WELL IT DEPENDS IF YOUR CALL FOR THE COUNTRY TO BE DEVIDED IS FOR REAL AND IT ALSO DEPENDS IF YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT LEAVING NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by Nafizzey(m): 10:21am On Jun 12, 2017
felicitywe:

Alright pack and live peacefully as declared. We encourage all Biafra faithfuls to comply. SIMPLE!

1 Like

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by APCsupporter: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2017
jomonic:

I hope there will not be any violence. In the event it happens as predicted I know it will spell the end of Nigeria. These marauders do not realize they have a lot more to lose than Igbo. While the Igbo will lose their properties the 85% ownership of the Oil and Gas industry credited to the North will become history. They think the South-South will let them have it after Biafra is gone. They should think again. The only win-win case is restructuring of Nigeria or a peaceful and programmed separation.

what of the idiotic ipoop and bastard namdi cow that urged his members to see Yoruba pastors as criminals and kill any "awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard" that asks about biafra? what of your threats to make Nigeria worse than Somalia and burn down the zoo? your people are getting what they asked for. well done.

1 Like

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

WELL IT DEPENDS IF YOUR CALL FOR THE COUNTRY TO BE DEVIDED IS FOR REAL AND IT ALSO DEPENDS IF YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT LEAVING NIGERIA.

I know the antics will die down and we will face the real challenge. Nigeria must move forward. Restructuring of separation.
Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by APCsupporter: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2017
jomonic:

ICC is a world body to keep mindless cowards in check. The real coward is you because you don't stand up for the truth and uprightness but evil and vices. I know your awareness of the ICC will deflate your rage and killing instincts. Bloody vampires. Idiots!!!

your ban loading...

we will teach all of you how to be civilised on this forum
Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by APCsupporter: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

NOW SEE HOW YOU ODE REACH,WHO TOLD YOU THAT PEOPLE IN THE NORTH OWN THAT PERCENTAGE OF OIL BLOCKS. THE LIST OF ALL THE OMLS IS NOT A HIDDEN DOCUMENT WITH ALL THE OWNERS, IT IS AVAILABLE IN NAIRALAND
WE WONT LEAVE.
WE WANT OUR OWN COUNTRY.
WE WANT RESTRUCTURING.
WE ARE NIGERIANS
WE ARE BIAFRA

they are just using it to draw attention because they can't survive opposition

1 Like

Re: Kano Rep Supports Northern Youths On Ultimatum. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2017
APCsupporter:

your ban loading...

we will teach all of you how to be civilised on this forum

Who cares. Civilized means accepting your rubbish abi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Insisted My Son Must Study In Nigeria – Former Uganda Vice President / Promising Results Buhari: Nnpc Discovers 21 Wells Full Oil In The North. / Protesters Storm US Embassy Over Non-recognition Of IPOB As Terrorist Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.